Aditi Technologies Employee Reviews

Project Manager (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 13, 2015
Growing fast paced company, Works on the latest cutting edge technologies, Cool and flexible work environment, Great place to work
IT contracting company
Technical Support Analyst and Forum Administrator (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAOctober 13, 2014
Pros: let me do my own thing
Cons: let me do my own thing, but who's my rep, when i have a problem? was hard to get someone on the phone.
Not much to say. Out of the five+ years I worked for them (on a contract to another company) my Aditi rep showed up, on average, once every six months or so and it was usually a different person each time.
Technical Lead (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMarch 11, 2014
Good working culture
Exposure in learning new technologies
Workaholic co-workers
Lack of Respect by Upper Management
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Bellevue, WANovember 29, 2012
Pros: good relationships with some employees
Cons: horrible work environment, very negative and stressful.
I worked for Aditi Technologies for and year and a half. Being "Laid off" as they put it, was the best day of my life. All I can say is that the management is very male dominated, they don't believe in diversity. The former upper management had an entitlement issues, that is all I am going to say.

Good part? I made some great friends and still stay in contact with them. I learned a lot from being disrespected; like becoming very thick skinned and ready for anything.
So many changes in personnel that there is not enough consistency to reach some of their goals.
former employee (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 20, 2012
Great people but progress is extremely slow, especially with internal tools.