Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Employee Reviews

Good Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MI 48334May 18, 2015
Great pay. Management not so great. I learned how to have great phone etiquette and to deescalate confrontational calls.
Great people to work with
Designated Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMay 13, 2015
I have learned many things not only about the job but about myself.
I love my co-workers and the most enjoyable thing about my job is the family environment and the fun activities that we have.
Terrible place to work
CSR Agent (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMay 13, 2015
Pros: Pay was ok
Cons: Almost everything about the job
Turnover rate was through the roof...someone was fired every day. Management was ratchet...employees ratchet. Lunches were stolen from the fridge...wallets and phones were stolen...midnight employees were having intercourse in their cars in the parking lot. The building was infested with bedbugs. Workplace politics was very high here...you only had a change at winning or advancing if they liked you. I could go on for days. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL.
productive and fun
Provisioning Advisor (Current Employee), Warren, MIMay 11, 2015
Pros: great overtime with incentives
Cons: the computer system needs to be worked on
Great People to work for. Work benefits are not that great but over all good company. Management for the company is amazing
nice working place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMay 4, 2015
Working for minacs was ok. There was not much room for advancement and no stable management. I would work for the company again.
Minacs A temporary company no job stability
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Farmington Hills MIMay 4, 2015
Pros: Great co worker
Cons: Schedules, Management, pay rate
The hardest part of my job is the schedule change every 3 months. I enjoy working with my co workers and that is the best part of my job. Management and the company could careless who works there and anything about the employees. I work on the Netflix compagin the job itself is extremely easy but very stressful. If managment were better trained the job would be easier. Too many people giving confliting instruction.
Very unorganized.
To assist priority customers (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 22, 2015
Pros: Inside working conditions.
Cons: Not enough pay for the stress related.
A lot of pressure. Constantly standing over you while working. No benefits. Long list of work and very little time to do it. Very stressful.
Sucks!
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 12, 2015
Pros: Sit down at work, down time
Cons: no life, short breaks
Not worth it. Back ache, neck ache, the most uncomfortable chairs, unfair, not professional, and a lot of other bad stuff. Work this job to get what you need, and leave
Interesting place to work
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), Southfield, MIApril 12, 2015
Enjoyed working with the people and the opportunities that were presented to me. Developed some relationships with nice people and customers.
Fun & Productive was able to watch netflix while working
Netflix Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Farmington, MIApril 6, 2015
Pros: scheduling was open 365 days a year 24 hours a day
Cons: free netflix
I learned how to deal with upset customers. Management did the necessary coaching to improve employees skills. The hardest part was coming in at 7 pm and leaving at 4 am. The best part is being able to watch netflix while working
Atmosphere was nice
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIApril 6, 2015
I enjoyed working with the other agents on my team, and my boss was nice. I didn't like the fact that they were very disorganized most of the time, and were not flexible with any schedules
Cool.
Tier 2 Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee), Southfield, MIApril 5, 2015
Pros: HR, benefits, movement.
Cons: leniency, pay.
Not a bad job, literally have to get yourself fired. However they are going through a transitional period with the new site manager. Other than that all around I would recommend working there.

Rated the Job work balance a 3 because it is more about company needs rather than working with you. They do let you know that they do need you on certain days but you can get a part time schedule and a schedule based around school while full time.

It is a call center and they do not allow phones and most people get fired for phones or attendance.

Not too lenient with attendance but for a call center very lenient.

I would go back personally.

Pay was ok.
Great career starter
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), FarmingtonApril 2, 2015
Company a great place to start out your career path and learn how a help desk work. This company help you with customer service and how to deal with difficult people.
Overall Pretty Good
CPU Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee), Southfield, MIMarch 19, 2015
Pros: resume-builder
Cons: short-term
Face-paced environment, lots of available skill sets & training to acquire once you're in the door...only thing that could better the time spent here is to make the job stability more longterm.
Hours when you need them
Legal Correspondence Agent (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 11, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: pay
Very hard work, customers often brutal, but in the end most issues were resolved in the most mutually agreeable way. Was told more than a few times that I needed thick skin to work here.
Horrid Management
CPU technical support Advisor T1 (Current Employee), Southfield, MIMarch 10, 2015
Pros: lots of overtime hours
Cons: unfit management and support staff
Minacs South Field is not a good place to work, all the people are caught in their personal drama and nonsense. I would suggest that most people avoid the place as it is dictated by peoples emotions and not working toward being a better company.
Good, if you need a quick job to get by.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), MIMarch 9, 2015
Pros: free netflix
Cons: stressful working environment, jim crow like
The job is okay, basic customer service call center. However, if you are into Rap music all day long, that's so loud you can barely hear the customers on the phone, then this is the perfect job for you. If you like team leaders that know nothing about leading, then this is the perfect job for you. The trainer was perfect! He taught everything and he got all the team leaders in place, but when he isn't on the floor, any and everything goes. I can't believe this place has not been reported for workplace ethics violations and employee intimidation. It smelled of drugs in the hallway all the time. It's high school in a night club.

The hardest part of the job is coming up with the right words that tell a customer their credit card was denied due to insufficient funds, without saying those words. They made us come up with words like, 'red flag', 'there was a stop sign when we tried to take the payment" or other mess that makes the customer think you are trying to toy with their heads. The next hard part was the customer survey. The survey at the end of each call asked, "Are you enjoying your Netflix experience?" Press 1 for yes 2 for no. This is how we were rated on OUR performance. The customer is misled into believing that the question is related to Netflix the product, but it's actually related to the representatives customer service.
Customer Service Respresentative
Farmington Hills - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMarch 6, 2015
Working in a fast pace call center. handling customers request. working out any payment arrangement needed for the customer to be able to make payments toward account.
If you have small children dont do it
Technical Support Representative Advisor (Current Employee), Southfield, MIFebruary 27, 2015
Managment is very messy
They construct "team outtings" that are not professional at all
No room for advancement
Favoritism shown
Employee and managment relationships
High turn over rate
Fulfilling until the culture of the job changed.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: 6 hr shifts
Cons: benefits, inability to excel in the company
Walk into the call center, sit at my desk where I couldn't have any paper, calendars, pics or anything for that matter, because we were handling customers accounts and the employer didn't want anyone copying customers information. I learned the importance of time management and how to assist a customer, while going above and beyond the call of duty. My co-workers were pleasant individuals who came from all walks of life, attempting to make a living working in a part time call center. Every position was part time, except for the managerial positions, which were never available. The hardest part of the job was not being compensated for the various changes. Even when expectations shifted, more responsibilities were issued with no additional compensation or incentives. Employees who had been there for years were oblivious to raises, holiday celebrations or anything fun, that would require the staff to reward said employees. I enjoyed talking to customers from various parts of the US and making sure there needs were being met.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aditya Birla Minacs

Minacs is a leading business solutions company that partners with global corporations in the manufacturing, retail, telecom, technology, – Read more

Aditya Birla Minacs Salaries

Technical Support
$11.00 per hour
$24,000 per year

Aditya Birla Minacs Photos

Great Opportunity! Hiring Customer Service Representatives!
Minacs Niagara Falls Hiring!
Break Time