Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Employer Reviews

Great Money, No Life
Apple iOS Technical Advisor (Current Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 13, 2015
Sit at a desk and take inbound calls assisting customer with their apple products, Troubleshoot devices, and hopefully resolve the customers issue
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Bilingual Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 12, 2015
Conversed with Verizon customers concerning their current services with the company. Giving helping suggestions regarding upgrades to current customers.
Great company but very stressful under management
Customer Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free food on occasions
Cons: always changing procedures without letting us know
I enjoyed working with the customers and trying to find a resolution to their problems. The management was not easy to work for and it all started with all the recalls that came out last year. It was a very stressful time and they had us working long hours and not beginning appreciated for our work. We had procedures we were to follow and that was thrown out the window and as soon as the recalls died down they expected us to go back through hundreds and hundreds of files and fix them while taking on new cases it was very stressful.
Fun place to work with benefits
Quality Team Leader (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: annual christmas parties with gift giveways
Cons: job security was not always felt
Minacs Worldwide is the company that gave me my start in the Customer Service industry. Minacs was a great place to work the environment was friendly and everyone had an opportunity to advance. Management spoke of an open door policy and they were actually approachable. I moved from a Customer Service Rep to a supervisor over a department within the years I was employed their.
Great Company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIDecember 22, 2014
Great company to work for and great advancement. The company has an awesome training program that they offer there employees.
Inconsistent and LAZY management.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIDecember 20, 2014
Pros: great break schedules, super friendly environment, a lot of overtime for agents.
Cons: healthcare is too expensive, lazy management, inconsistent, grey areas in policies, slim-to-none chance of moving up in the company, unresponsive hr, no team leader incentives.
I worked for Netflix under Minacs. I'm one of the few that was able to make it from agent to Team Leader. During this journey, I saw the highest of high and the lowest of the low. Management was TERRIBLE. They were LAZY and wanted the Team Leads to do any and everything under the sun so that they would not have to do it. I watched management come and go. Very inconsistent. No benefits for Team Leaders. Everything is about the agents. So if youre looking to stay an agent, then fine. If you want to move up, turn away. This isn't the place for you. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who will literally kill you if they could over a 7.99 service. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch........that is the only enjoyable part of the job. If you want to work for Netflix....DO NOT GO THROUGH MINACS. There are so many grey areas when it comes to company policies. Nobody knows for sure what's right and what's wrong. HR barely takes action on complaints.
Fast paced work environment
Patient Care Advocate (Current Employee), Richmond, VADecember 15, 2014
Pros: set schedule, long breaks
Cons: odd shift hours
A typical day at work includes a high volume of phone calls and faxes from patients, pharmacies, and doctor's offices trying to complete prior authorizations for medications. In order to perform well on the job you learn to multitask very well by using multiple computer programs as well as operating j-phones. While doing your job you're surrounded by hundreds of coworkers whom are also trying to talk on the phone so therefore the workplace is noisy. However, the most enjoyable part of working in this call center is learning about many different prescription drugs and their purposes.
Good Place To Start A Call Center Career
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIDecember 15, 2014
Pros: laid back, watch tv while working, free lunch sometimes, decent pay
Cons: management, they will switch your schedule at any time on short notice, job security is based on customer survey
A typical day at work was pretty cool. I worked under the Netflix account. So we were able to watch movies, while we took incoming calls. I learned a lot of techniques to diffuse irate customers and how to use a knowledge base. Management was ok but they looked out for who they wanted to. Co-workers were great!! Everybody helps each other. The hardest part of the job was DSAT because you had to send everyone to the survey and your job depends heavily on that. I enjoyed the environment and co-workers.
minacs
tier 2 (Former Employee), michiganDecember 10, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: managemnent
I loved my team, my coworkers. The management was terrible.
productive place to work at
Call Center Specialist (Current Employee), Southfield, MIDecember 9, 2014
its a nice job to work at the managers are awesome
they also help you in any way they can
good for compensation
Provisioning sales rep (Former Employee), Warren, MIDecember 8, 2014
This is a good company to work for however they are very crucial when it comes down to the evaluation.
Fun workplace for those who enjoy call centers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIDecember 4, 2014
Fun environment, great people. There can be a little bit of drama issues. Call centers just aren't for me.
Ok job
Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee), Richmond, VADecember 2, 2014
This job was ok, it was kind of unorganized.

Management wasn't very educated on the job.

Coworkers was great to work with.

Customers was great
Customer Service Associates (Current Employee), Warren, MINovember 25, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: large work load, and high call volume
You'll stay busy, because the call volume is high. Easy to advance if you do you job well. Also you may receive Quarterly incentives for jobs well done.
Minacs
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Farmington HillsNovember 23, 2014
Great employees, friendly environment, great flexibility, the only bad thing is the pay rate.
Call center- Inbound and outbound calls for Verizon Wireless customers
TL Manager (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MINovember 22, 2014
The company have a high turn overrate, so job security is very low. I would suggest that this is not the place to work if you are in school. the pay rate is good, Management does not take care of their employees.
...
AppleCare Tier 1 Tech Support (Former Employee), Southfield, MINovember 18, 2014
Working at Minacs was an interesting learning experience and also a fun work environment. The scheduling was sometimes a bit unforgiving but the pay was good and everyone was nice and polite.
Great Team Atmosphere
Assistant Program Manager (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MINovember 13, 2014
Pros: friendly co workers
Cons: not much room for advancement or increases to salary
There are some truly great people working for Minacs at the Farmington Hills office. (That's the only branch I worked out of) Team Members will go out of their way to share advice and give direction to ensure your tasks are completed successfully.

There was not much room for advancement or a decent raise structure but there were many ways to develop professionally within your position and you will gain a lot of experience working with major OEM's especially automotive.
Please save your soul
Apple Care Technical Support/Customer Service (Former Employee), MichiganNovember 2, 2014
Pros: there aren't any....even being paid was a drag.
Cons: management, the pay for the amount of work you do, hours
This is the worst place to work at. They don't care about work to life balance. They once told me that while my mother was in the hospital that i wasn't allowed to leave and see her because they needed people on the phone.
bad job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), farmington hillsNovember 2, 2014
Management cared more about peoples personal life then the actual job itself. They didnt give out raises when suppose to. Its just a overall bad plac to work.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aditya Birla Minacs

Minacs is a leading business solutions company that partners with global corporations in the manufacturing, retail, telecom, technology, – Read more

Aditya Birla Minacs Photos