Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Employee Reviews

Job was okay it was the management that is extremely terrible!!
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee), Warren, MIJune 27, 2015
Very unprofessional job establishment
Very busy days at work hard to try to go into restroom
they cut your lunches whenever and they'll add overtime to your schedule without your consent
NOT Great
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Warren, MIJune 17, 2015
Management was terrible with helping others, my co-workers were the only positive thing going in there I didn't like it
Nice clean professional multi-cultural work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJune 16, 2015
Pros: Team get togethers, pot luck, etc..
Cons: None in my opinion.
Working at Minacs was an awesome experience. The hours were great and the work became easy over time. People think working in a call center is easy from the start but its not, there is a lot you have to process and remember. Dealing with about 100 customers a day is not an easy task but you learn to get the groove of things in your first month on the floor. When I was there my supervisors were real cool and my team was even better. You will meet different people of all races in a call center. Everybody is not for everybody so you might come across a few thats cool and then there is a few rotten apples that you have to dismiss and stay focus on the task at hand because you are given initiatives and bonus and I for one refused to let anybody get in the way of that. The thing I miss the most which I found to be the most enjoyable part of the job were the friendships built and the networking because there is a nice number of people working there minus you class that you come in with.
horrible
agent (Current Employee), Farmington hillsJune 10, 2015
Pros: free dress
Cons: everything
Minacs is a horrible place to work great ppl behind the doors but the company as a whole is terrible great for staying until u find better
Call Center Atmosphere
Expediter (Current Employee), Southfield, MIJune 4, 2015
Pros: Trade shifts
Cons: Dealers are sometimes rude, a lot of downtime
I have worked here for a couple of months and I see a huge disconnect between management and employee. Please understand there are only a few team leads that are an exception.
Large company with few advancement possibilities
Team leader (Current Employee), Warren, MIMay 23, 2015
Pros: Acknowledged for a job well done
Cons: Minac's does not give raises in any type of supervisory position
Daily duties include Training and coaching advisers, payroll, training, and call flow adherence.

This was my first position in a call center agent I was hired as a temp became a permanent adviser and then promoted to a Team Leader in our customer retention dept.

Enjoy working with our tenured team leaders and enjoy training new associates who were just promoted to a team leader position

There is really not a hard part to my position just need to be able to change our focus when needed.

I really enjoy my team working together as a team and seeing them advance.
Easy breezy
Netflix Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MichiganMay 20, 2015
Assisting customers was my favorite part of working here.. I made a few friends, Management i give 5 stars. I loved this place.
Good Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MI 48334May 18, 2015
Great pay. Management not so great. I learned how to have great phone etiquette and to deescalate confrontational calls.
Great people to work with
Designated Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMay 13, 2015
I have learned many things not only about the job but about myself.
I love my co-workers and the most enjoyable thing about my job is the family environment and the fun activities that we have.
Terrible place to work
CSR Agent (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMay 13, 2015
Pros: Pay was ok
Cons: Almost everything about the job
Turnover rate was through the roof...someone was fired every day. Management was ratchet...employees ratchet. Lunches were stolen from the fridge...wallets and phones were stolen...midnight employees were having intercourse in their cars in the parking lot. The building was infested with bedbugs. Workplace politics was very high here...you only had a change at winning or advancing if they liked you. I could go on for days. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL.
productive and fun
Provisioning Advisor (Current Employee), Warren, MIMay 11, 2015
Pros: great overtime with incentives
Cons: the computer system needs to be worked on
Great People to work for. Work benefits are not that great but over all good company. Management for the company is amazing
nice working place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIMay 4, 2015
Working for minacs was ok. There was not much room for advancement and no stable management. I would work for the company again.
Minacs A temporary company no job stability
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Farmington Hills MIMay 4, 2015
Pros: Great co worker
Cons: Schedules, Management, pay rate
The hardest part of my job is the schedule change every 3 months. I enjoy working with my co workers and that is the best part of my job. Management and the company could careless who works there and anything about the employees. I work on the Netflix compagin the job itself is extremely easy but very stressful. If managment were better trained the job would be easier. Too many people giving confliting instruction.
Very unorganized.
To assist priority customers (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 22, 2015
Pros: Inside working conditions.
Cons: Not enough pay for the stress related.
A lot of pressure. Constantly standing over you while working. No benefits. Long list of work and very little time to do it. Very stressful.
Sucks!
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 12, 2015
Pros: Sit down at work, down time
Cons: no life, short breaks
Not worth it. Back ache, neck ache, the most uncomfortable chairs, unfair, not professional, and a lot of other bad stuff. Work this job to get what you need, and leave
Interesting place to work
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), Southfield, MIApril 12, 2015
Enjoyed working with the people and the opportunities that were presented to me. Developed some relationships with nice people and customers.
Fun & Productive was able to watch netflix while working
Netflix Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Farmington, MIApril 6, 2015
Pros: scheduling was open 365 days a year 24 hours a day
Cons: free netflix
I learned how to deal with upset customers. Management did the necessary coaching to improve employees skills. The hardest part was coming in at 7 pm and leaving at 4 am. The best part is being able to watch netflix while working
Atmosphere was nice
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIApril 6, 2015
I enjoyed working with the other agents on my team, and my boss was nice. I didn't like the fact that they were very disorganized most of the time, and were not flexible with any schedules
Cool.
Tier 2 Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee), Southfield, MIApril 5, 2015
Pros: HR, benefits, movement.
Cons: leniency, pay.
Not a bad job, literally have to get yourself fired. However they are going through a transitional period with the new site manager. Other than that all around I would recommend working there.

Rated the Job work balance a 3 because it is more about company needs rather than working with you. They do let you know that they do need you on certain days but you can get a part time schedule and a schedule based around school while full time.

It is a call center and they do not allow phones and most people get fired for phones or attendance.

Not too lenient with attendance but for a call center very lenient.

I would go back personally.

Pay was ok.
Great career starter
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), FarmingtonApril 2, 2015
Company a great place to start out your career path and learn how a help desk work. This company help you with customer service and how to deal with difficult people.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aditya Birla Minacs

Minacs is a leading business solutions company that partners with global corporations in the manufacturing, retail, telecom, technology, – Read more

Aditya Birla Minacs Salaries

Technical Support
$11.00 per hour
$24,000 per year

Aditya Birla Minacs Photos

Great Opportunity! Hiring Customer Service Representatives!
Minacs Niagara Falls Hiring!
Break Time