Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Employee Reviews

The Job was okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 28, 2015
The job was a great experience and i learned alot and enjoyed the time working there. Management was okay. The staff was somewhat helpful and engaging to help the co-workers.
Lack of communication and employees are treated by business need
GM Tech (Current Employee), Warren, MiJuly 22, 2015
Learned a lot of different skills by interacting with different management and moving up through the company but hit the max really fast as you move up the salary cap does not change a whole lot.
Non-conducive work environment/great co-workers
Former Team Leader (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers
Cons: job security, benefits, lack of resources, micro management
I worked for Minacs for 4.5 years, it started out great with a great culture and a fun work environment. It seemed as though upper management cared about it's employees. Over the last 2-3 years there was a very high turn over rate, a lack of resources to properly do your job and meet expectations. as well a poor communication from upper management about job roles, transitions, and expectations. Overcrowding employees on one team was unrealistic, but pushed to the limit monthly. Micro management was typical, and putting in 12-14 hour days, and still not being able to complete all of your work is typical. This a company that tries to maximize profitability in a way that is non-conducive to a healthy and pleasant work environment for hard working employees.
Valuable Experiece
Billing Representative (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 17, 2015
I received valuable work experience while at Minacs as a member of their Consumer's Energy campaign. The schedule was reasonable and reasonable accommodations were made when necessary to allow employees to manage personal matters.

I learned to use Citrix and other computer applications to assist Consumers Energy customers with Utility concerns and bill management. I learned to navigate databases – more... to research relevant information to assist customers more effectively.

Management closely monitored the day to day operation of employees until we were trusted to effectively assist customers.
The most difficult part of the job was not getting too personal with the customers with difficult home circumstances; however, the best part about the job was building rapport with customers and providing the necessary assistance to keep families utilities connected. – less
Not the best company to work for
agent I (Former Employee), austin,texasJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Experience
Cons: stressful, poor management, lack of job security, high turnover rate.
This is a good company to go to to gain experience in a high workload stressful environment. The company was not the best to work for, I would not recommend it for many. It is a great entry level job to go to when you want to gain experience to elevate into other fields.
ok place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 14, 2015
OK place to work. Pay not too bad. I would recommend to someone looking for an entry level position. This is not for someone who has experience but for someone who is looking build their resume.
Productive Yet Stressful Work Space
Contractor (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Receiving Pay Electronically
Cons: Short Breaks
A typical day at work is normally 8-9 hour shifts with two 15 minute breaks. The breaks are used to make a phone call or use the restroom. You receive one half hour lunch as well. We are normally at the same cubicle everyday on a certain team taking inbound calls being aware of our call handling time, transfer rates, or sells on a designated computer.
Difficult Work Environment
Team Manager/ Team Lead (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 10, 2015
Lots of room for advancement, but customer can be difficult to deal with on a regular basis. Customers can also be very rewarding and provide positive feedback for good employees.
Great people to work with
Technical Support Service Representative (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Great learning experience in call center
Cons: Management could be rude
Working for this company was fun. The management on the other hand was a little un professional in that it could be tough when it came to getting help with the job. The people you work with are amazing, and easy to get a long with. Turn over rate is very high. The hardest part of the job was answering calls back to back with no time in between. Also hours were based on a bidding sytem which changed monthly.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), farmington hills michiganJuly 9, 2015
Pros: free netflix
Cons: not able to choose your own shift
typical day at Minacs high call volume, I have learned patience also the management team are very nice also if you are young great environment, hardest part asking if you can go to the restroom, I enjoy speaking to my customers
Overall satisfactory
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 8, 2015
This was a company that had no room for growth & development. There was no moving up corporate ladder. Co- worhers was inmature & annoying
Stepping stone
Pros: Decent hours
Cons: Low pay without extended hours, no raises, poor benefits, poor leadership
Great opportunity if you have hit rock bottom and just need a check to get by. Do not look for any chance to advance. Turn over rate is high. Worked there for 3 years with no raise. Overtime is available.
minacs
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 7, 2015
its a nice company to work at sadly pay is low. work environment is great laid back. pay is extremely low which makes it hard.
Getting to meet new people, great co workers,
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Great enviroment
Cons: N/A
I'd sit in a comfortable chair, put on my headset and I speak to people all over the U.s. The most enjoyable part about the job besides the free Netflix account was the amazing people I got to speak to
never a dull moment
Telemarketer/ Manager (Former Employee), Farmington, MIJune 28, 2015
Pros: bonus
Cons: no flexibility
it was a job, that offered you an opportunity to earn extra perks when sales were made above your normal call expectations
Job was okay it was the management that is extremely terrible!!
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee), Warren, MIJune 27, 2015
Very unprofessional job establishment
Very busy days at work hard to try to go into restroom
they cut your lunches whenever and they'll add overtime to your schedule without your consent
NOT Great
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Warren, MIJune 17, 2015
Management was terrible with helping others, my co-workers were the only positive thing going in there I didn't like it
Nice clean professional multi-cultural work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJune 16, 2015
Pros: Team get togethers, pot luck, etc..
Cons: None in my opinion.
Working at Minacs was an awesome experience. The hours were great and the work became easy over time. People think working in a call center is easy from the start but its not, there is a lot you have to process and remember. Dealing with about 100 customers a day is not an easy task but you learn to get the groove of things in your first month on the floor. When I was there my supervisors were real – more... cool and my team was even better. You will meet different people of all races in a call center. Everybody is not for everybody so you might come across a few thats cool and then there is a few rotten apples that you have to dismiss and stay focus on the task at hand because you are given initiatives and bonus and I for one refused to let anybody get in the way of that. The thing I miss the most which I found to be the most enjoyable part of the job were the friendships built and the networking because there is a nice number of people working there minus you class that you come in with. – less
horrible
agent (Current Employee), Farmington hillsJune 10, 2015
Pros: free dress
Cons: everything
Minacs is a horrible place to work great ppl behind the doors but the company as a whole is terrible great for staying until u find better
Call Center Atmosphere
Expediter (Current Employee), Southfield, MIJune 4, 2015
Pros: Trade shifts
Cons: Dealers are sometimes rude, a lot of downtime
I have worked here for a couple of months and I see a huge disconnect between management and employee. Please understand there are only a few team leads that are an exception.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aditya Birla Minacs

Minacs is a leading business solutions company that partners with global corporations in the manufacturing, retail, telecom, technology, – Read more

Aditya Birla Minacs Salaries

$10.00 per hour
Call Center Sales Agent
$31,000 per year

Aditya Birla Minacs Photos

Great Opportunity! Hiring Customer Service Representatives!
Minacs Niagara Falls Hiring!
Break Time