Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Employee Reviews

great coworkers bad management easy job sh*tty environment
Parts Specifying/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 6, 2016
great coworkers bad management easy job sh*tty environment this place would be great if the treated employees as investments instead of recyclables waiting on garbage day
Pros
pay, coworkers
Cons
everything else
Not The Best
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 3, 2016
Working for Minacs was not my best experience. They have a very high turnover rate and it is exhibited daily. They have little regards for employee needs, but why should they, alot of the employees they hire do not respect their job or the customer.
Large turn around
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 29, 2016
loved working at this job just didn't last long I still talk to a lot of my x coworkers It's a large turn around and a great place to work at
productive and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJanuary 28, 2016
handling inbound and outbound calls dealing with customer service for Apple products.
It was a great experience, and taught me a lot about call handling
Pros
knowledge
Cons
short breaks, late hours
Fun work place
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  VAJanuary 23, 2016
I learned how to fix various issues with different devices and how to use every aspect of a computer.' The hardest part of the job was emerging issues that we weren't trained on.
Pros
Stable Hours
Cons
Short breaks
Minacs
GM Onstar Technical/Provisioning Advisor (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 22, 2016
Positive environment where alot of experience and skills can be gained. Very thoough and detailed position, being a multitasker is a must
Great enviroment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 11, 2016
I really enjoyed working with the Minacs team on the specific campaign. laid back environment but still very productive. The incentives were great,
Great place to get experience
Netflix CSR (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 3, 2016
It a good place to start but like almost any other job its governed by politics. However if you choose to stay, make sure you become friends with the higher ups. I seen it with my own two eyes.
Pros
Metting new people
Cons
Schedule bidding
Day in the life of a call center
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 29, 2015
At minacs we were required to answer the phone within 3 seconds of receiving the call, we were required to be signed into our database ten minutes early and take calls and comply with our break schedules. i was never late and always complied with all policies. I had no write-ups or any disciplinary actions. upon arrival, on breaks and departure, we were required to sign in and out which i did on a regular basis without forgetting.
Pros
incentives and overtime offered
Cons
short breaks for long shifts, check defficiencies
A typical Day at work
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 15, 2015
I would arrive to work early enough to eat breakfast in the cafe. We took phone calls for the first three hours then took a break and got back on the phones.
My experience
Eligibility advisor/ call director (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 9, 2015
I enjoy the work just not the politics of the business
I don't like that we have to bid for the schedules
Not much room for growth
Great company
Onstar Customer service supervisor (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIDecember 7, 2015
Minacs is a great company to work for. This is not a company that you can create a career out of though. It was a great job for the time that I was there.
Co Workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIDecember 6, 2015
My co-workers were the best part of coming to work. We always made sure to help each other when needed. This helped us all to do our job effectively.
overall satisfied with the company
Apple tech (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 20, 2015
Goal-oriented, profit conscious, and adept to bringing ideas to reality in diverse business environments. Personal attributes in a willingness to assume responsibility, self-motivated, determination and a high degree of professional integrity.
Poor management
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 10, 2015
Pay is low. Management & other workers conduct themselves like they are in the streets. People were caught having relations in the parking lot. The site manager will never speak or introduce himself or give a welcome to the company. Overall just ghetto!!
Pros
hr lunch
Cons
easy to get hired
busy and progressive atmosphere
customer service duties (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 6, 2015
this was a very interesting and busy atmosphere the people were great workers and the teams always offered a challenge for the day such as meeting daily quotas ect. Management was always helpful and prepared ready candidates for better positions. The only bad part was this job had a high turn over rates.
Pros
hour long lunch break, opportunity to chat with famous people around the world i.e westcoast
Cons
no healthcare, and work locations were distant apart.
Up Close And Personal
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MINovember 3, 2015
My job was simple, know what people want even if they don't. Approaching people showing them what I think would work best and getting them to try it on was an everyday thing.
fast paced busy placeto work. Relaxing break area with fuse ball table.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 30, 2015
This is a fast paced workplace, especially during the busy season there is always work to do. Co-workers definitely help you make it through the day by being willing to assist you and answer questions you may have.
Pros
Free luches every now and then.
Cons
Short breaks, lack of leadership sometimes.
Low employee appreciation
Technical support (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 27, 2015
They spend months training you only to fire you for clocking in late, when half the time you can't clock in, because the clock is broken. Young kid running this place, low employee moral, high employee turnover.
Nice place at times, management is not consistant
Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIOctober 27, 2015
Good place to work at times. Management enforces rules when they want. The pay isn't that great and the scheduling is based off of performance
Pros
they offer overtime for more money
Cons
bad management and pay