Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Employer Reviews

Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Farmington hills, MISeptember 10, 2013
Answer calls in a high volume call center. Customer Service: assist customers with their accounts and devices. Give nonmember callers knowledge of Netflix. Assist callers with troubleshooting their devices pertaining to the Netflix site and application. Collect and process payments on accounts
fun work place an busy
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIAugust 29, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: no raise
A typical day at work is very fast pace an consistent, I've learned how to deal with irate customers and continue to smile. Management in the company could be a little better. but I enjoy my co workers. The hardest part of the job is remaining positive when a customer is insulting you, but the most enjoyable part is being able to help them.
Horrible
Level 1 Supervisor/Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Warren, MIAugust 21, 2013
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: break times make no sense
Depending on the project, your HR could let you go for any small reason.
productive and fun learning with great colleagues
Application Developer (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIAugust 19, 2013
busy with work, and a great learning curve,
helpful colleagues, friday team lunch
not organized
iOS Tech Support (Former Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 15, 2013
not organized at all. they are still new to Richmond. they don't help you after training.
Deceitful Scheeming Back Stabbing Management
Customer Service for OnStar (Former Employee), Warren, MiAugust 11, 2013
Cons: getting hired at the warren, michigan locate for onstar with minacs
It starts with fraudulent hiring practices, lies about expectations of your job description. Than the delay's about your start time, I'm talking months and the deceits kept coming!

Not an equal opportunity employer at all. Some employee are extremely favored because for who they know and others are discriminated against. Employees can't make it through – more... the training class because it's so screwed up with these back handed games.

Don't trust the lip service from human resource they are in-human - it quickly changes to a knife in your back. They should be fired from there contract, hello.

Don't trust human resources - the professional employees hire you, and the back alley dirty ones play sick games stabbing you in the back making it impossible to do your work.

I can only guess that there is some infighting with-in the management and HR at that site, because they worked against staff and each other and when all is said and done, they all still have their job, paycheck and their contract with OnStar.

Time and money wasters.

Very deceitful, scheming and prejudice, reverse prejudice from what I could see.

They don't seem to care about the work they do or the employees. – less
OK pay. Management is unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 31, 2013
Pros: good pay. great enthusiastic team
Cons: management is unorganized. politics are terrible
If you work here you might as well look at yourself as a pawn in a bigger game from day one because each and everyone of us is disposable.
The people you meet here are great, i've made many friends that i will continue to talk to LONG after i'm gone.
Its just the politics of the company, are made for butt kissers, or people who want to move up.
If that's – more... not your reason for being there than YOU DO NOT MATTER – less
Fast paced, clean, and very customer friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington, MIJuly 30, 2013
Pros: networking opportunities
Cons: understaffed
A typical day at Kroger consisted of helping and engaging with customers, keeping up with the fast paced grocery store environment, and engaging with a very supportive team of coworkers. The hardest part of the job was handling so many different tasks at one time if we were understaffed, and the most enjoyable part of the job was honestly the job itself – more... I loved being friendly with people and establishing a connection that always made them want to come to my checkout line. – less
Productive and fun work place
Performance Coach (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 28, 2013
Typical Day at Work:
Position as a Performance Coach in the Customer Assistance Call Center was responsible for on the job training for new employees in the first 5 weeks on the job after the initial in the class training is complete.
Early morning duties involved coming in atleast 15-20 minutes prior to the arrival of the current assigned group of – more... agents to review the performance of the prior day to determine what material or metric trends need to be addressed or covered in the coming day. Verified which agents had called in to be absent that day and arrange coverage of their days work.
Through out the day we provided on the spot support in the form of answering questions and providing suggested direction for customer concerns.
Monitored assigned daily work for the agents to ensure it was completed by appointed deadlines and providing immediate feedback on performance.
Orchistrate and construct daily meetings- 3 per day in the first week and 2 per day week 2 and 3 and 1 per day week 5, and 1 per week in the final week, this would include providing feedback on monitored calls and reviewing metrics and best practices that have been recognized.
Depending upon results of performance review the Performance coach would then make recomendations to Team Lead (Direct Supervisor) for possible Disciplinary Action or Action Plan to improve importance
End of shift responsibilities included a final check of all daily assingned work for entire department to ensure that work was completed.

Through out this position I have learned time management, recognizing how to complete needed deadlines and deal calmly with new changes and emergency situations as they arise. I have learned management skills in working with employees, how to coach and encourage them to meet performance needs and how to make the decision when disiplinary action is needed when an agent does not improve once give the instruction and opportunity to do so. I have learned to interact well with many differnt types of personalites and to suite my coaching and instruction style to fit theirs. – less
I would not do it
OnStar Technical Assistance/Casework Advisor (Current Employee), Warren, MIJuly 17, 2013
change the rules everyday and make up there own rules to fit the situation
Unprofessional
Quality Specialist (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJuly 17, 2013
Pros: client sometimes gave free lunches
Cons: uncooperative management
Unprofessional work environment. No raises. Harassment. No respect for others.
Look Elsewhere
BBWC (Current Employee), Warren MIJuly 16, 2013
soul sucking job---horrible--stare at a computer screen all day and talk until your whole face hurts so bad you want to cry--no going to the bathroon from 5-7 cuz it's drive time--they do not care about their people jsut the bottom line horrible job
Fun and loving environment
Call Director/EA (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 9, 2013
Love this company..... Hate the hours. There is always room for advancement.
Great Job
Team Manager (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJuly 8, 2013
Pros: freedom
Cons: hard to teach this job
Had a team of twenty. Would do daily when i got in then individual training at night
horrible work enviroment
Applecare Representative (Former Employee), southfield michiganJuly 7, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: management, the environment in general
this company was the worst i have ever had the displeasure of working at. the management controls employees through the fear of termination. the training was completely unorganized and it wasnt set up in a manner that promoted success.
portal to hell
Customer Service Representative/Trainer (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJune 27, 2013
Cons: everything
awful management mostly, a few gems. they regularly promote people that arent qualified. care absolutely NOTHING about employees. treated as wage slaves.

overall its so much worse than my review could convey.

cc1428 – July 3, 2013

I totally agree I just quit yesterday, this job is joke. I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time. Everyone there is terrible....NEVER AGAIN

A Good Office Setting
Senior Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee), Southfield, MIJune 12, 2013
Pros: great opportunities
Cons: schedule constantly changes
The place is a very good start into the office setting type of jobs. The management has open door policies and the people are great. Constant opportunities to move up and very quickly as well! It does take up a lot of time, however, so if you're in school, it would be best to work out the schedule to work around it some how.

Coweater – June 24, 2013

Sorry I disagree with the open door policy. Most of the time the door is shut. TLs do not care about your life, just the service level.

Do yourself a favor...don't apply!
OnStar Advisor (Former Employee), Warren,MIJune 9, 2013
The whole company is run like a high school clique. Management plays favorites, the pay is below average, advancement is impossible unless you're the type to kiss up. They don't like people to stand up for themselves.
Minacs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 21, 2013
Cons: short breaks
you have to be on the phone most of the time there dont really work with you in regards to case load but the employees/co-workers are very helpful
This job is the WORST!!! Do not apply. I repeat!!!
HR (Former Employee), VAMay 20, 2013
Cons: everything
Worked here and management is rude. They pay these people very low a hour for a tech support rep. Where the do day at??? It's other companies out here they pays a lot more doing the same thing they do. They big people think they better than somebody. I put on pants and shirt just like they do. Too many people all in your business as well. I don't need – more... nobody to micromanage me I know how to do my own job. This place has BS written all over them. – less

About Aditya Birla Minacs

Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide offers BPO to big businesses. A provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services, the company – Read more