Adjacent Applications Inc. is a Silicon Valley startup that is improving the way people buy and sell personal goods. We have a stellar team with members coming from SRI, Apple, The U.S. Army, Bloomberg and Cisco. You will work with an iOS engineer, a rock star of a UX Designer, a lead RoR backend developer and an expert product manager. Our iPhone app is already complete and in the hands of happy repeat users, and our fully-functional web app went live last month! (www.calldibsapp.com)
Join a great team of smart, motivated, and courageous entrepreneurs who support one another and work together to push innovation to the next level. We go above and beyond to create exceptional products for our customer. Our team knows how to balance work and fun: foodies, outdoor enthusiasts, weekend warriors - you name it, one of us are it or will do it.
What you’ll get with us:
- Flexible hours
You will work with our product manager to continue developing our Web app, implementing critical new features and functionality, as well as bug fixes and browser compatibility updates. We’d love to bring on a team member that values creativity, open communication and feedback, and ultimately wants their voice and input to be carried into the final product implementation.
You bring to the table:
- Understanding of database design, web server design, data conversion processes, and tool development a plus
- Must be able to quickly master new technologies as needed for continued development and growth of product and feature set
- Implementing new for enhancement of both back-end and client side functionality
- Ensuring compatibility of API with Web, iOS and (eventually) Android clients
- Write and maintain tests for most critical back-end code
- Write maintainable, updatable and easily testable code.