Adjacent Applications Inc. is a Silicon Valley startup that is improving the way people buy and sell personal goods. We have a stellar team with members coming from SRI, Apple, The U.S. Army, Bloomberg and Cisco. You will work with an iOS engineer, a rock star of a UX Designer, two RoR backend developers and an expert product manager. Our iPhone app is already complete and in the hands of happy repeat users, and our fully-functional web app went live last month! (www.calldibsapp.com)
Join a great team of smart, motivated, and courageous entrepreneurs who support one another and work together to push innovation to the next level. We go above and beyond to create exceptional products for our customer. Our team knows how to balance work and fun: foodies, outdoor enthusiasts, weekend warriors - you name it, one of us are it or will do it.
What you’ll get with us:
- Flexible hours
- Weekly Skype and face to face meetings with the team
You will work with our product manager to continue developing our web app, implementing critical new features, improved layouts and graphics, bug fixes and browser compatibility updates. We’d love to bring on a team member that values creativity, open communication and feedback, and ultimately wants their voice and input to be carried into the final product implementation.
You bring to the table:
- Experience working on mobile/responsive websites
- Knowledge of trends in design and new web technologies
- Translating designed mockups into code that functions across all major web browsers and mobile devices
- Identifying and solving HTML/CSS issues and cross-browser compatibility issues