- In their KC office.
- Free and easy parking in the same building.
- The office is on the west end of the country club plaza with many restaurants, coffee shops and good places for lunch.
- Depressing work place. You very rarely see sunlight in their KC office. The blinds are always shut and lights are on. You may think it's – more... not a big deal at first. After a month working their, you will start feeling depressed. Even though I mentioned how depressing it is, the people in charge did not take action or discuss this with me.
- You can't be proud working for them. The company sends out email advertisements (aka spam emails).
- Pay is low.
- Don't expect to get a career job with them. Most employees leave the company after a year or two. – less