This position is responsible for processing and managing a pipeline to meet closing deadlines. The pipeline will consist of Conventional, FHA, and VA loans.
In this role, you will be supporting either the internet or retail lending side of the operation in a processing function. You will be managing a pipeline and closing 35-50 loans per month. Your pipeline will consist of purchase and refinance loans, experience with VA IRRL loans or other streamline products is helpful. Must have VA and Conventional exp. Compensation level depends on your experience level but is very competitive for the market and offers a blend of a strong base along with a bonus plan and benefits.
IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY IN THE MORTGAGE BUSINESS, IN THIS TYPE OF ROLE, DO NOT APPLY. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Analyze and record all incoming documents for compliance and loan eligibility.
- Verify and validate supporting income, assets and liabilities.
- Review and verify credit reports.
- Maintain open communication with customers, real estate brokers and loan officers to ensure proper and timely processing and submission of mortgage applications.
- Input and/or update mortgage applications.
- Send and follow-up on verifications to employers, banks, creditors, etc.
- Provide status reports on each mortgage indicating process to the loan officers.
- 3+ years recent experience processing mortgage loans
- Highly organized and proactive; able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a paperless environment
- Good working knowledge of DU/LP (Desktop Underwriter and Loan Prospector)
- Knowledge of Conventional and VA. FHA loans a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed problem solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies
- Experience working with Encompass 360 Mortgage or Calyx Point software preferred.
Adkore|Megaforce - Banking Division
Our mission is to help our clients grow and attain their financial goals by attracting top talent in the Kansas City banking industry. We are selective about the clients we choose to work with so we can represent some of the most lucrative opportunities in the market. The positions we routinely work to fill are across the spectrum, but include commercial lenders, loan officers, commercial and residential loan operations staff, compliance and senior management. We offer both direct hire and contract opportunities for our candidates.
If you are in the Banking, Financial Services, Insurance or Mortgage Industry and are considering a change, regardless of the type of position, we would like to talk with you.
Please contact our banking division in the manner most convenient for you.
Travis Lupton – Account Executive
Michael Cusick – Lead Banking Recruiter
Keywords: Kansas City, Banking Jobs, Bank Jobs, Loan Officer, Mortgage, Mortgage Banker, Mortgage Loan Officer, Commerical Lender, Commercial Loan Officer, Credit, Credit Analyst, Compliance, Bank Compliance, OCC, FINRA, Teller, Bank Teller, Personal Banker, Mortgage Underwriter, DE Underwriter, Government Loan Underwriter, FNMA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Encompass, Encompass 360, Calyx Point, Loan Officer Assisitant, QC / QA, Loan QC, Loan Servicing, Chief Lending Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Market President, Bank President, Loan Originator, Loan Processor, Processor, Loan Processing, Insurance Agent, Series 7, Series 24, Series 6, Financial Services, Stockbroker, Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Risk Management, Loss Mitigation, Commerical Loan Servicing, Business Banking, Business Banking Officer, Treasury, Treasury Management, BBO, BDO, Overland Park, Olathe, Lee’s Summit, Northland, North Kansas City, Lenexa, Leawood, KC Metro, Topeka, Lawrence, Appraisals, Client Serivces, Mutual Funds, Securities, Broker Dealer, Investment Advisor, RIA, Bank Manager, Bank Branch Manager, Branch Manager, Assistant Bank Manager, ABM, Defeasment, Wealth Manager, Wealth Management, Advisory, Savings & Loan, Community Bank, Community Banking, Middle Market, Middle Market Banking, FX, Forex, Trade Desk.