ADL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Gets a NO from me.
Full Charge Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 26, 2015
I was harrassed to the point of leaving. Owner even after I made him aware of the situation did nothing. NO benefits. Worst part is they are late in paying their bills and I had to deal with angry clients because of that.
Pros
NONE
Cons
Horrible working conditions. Harrassment runs rampant. I am grateful to be out of there.
Good Job
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Portland, MIFebruary 23, 2014
There was plenty of work to keep me busy. I spent the day fixing concrete panels. I could fix any piece that was broken.
Pros
there was little to no down down
Going to work.
Cement form builder (Former Employee) –  Portland, MIMay 7, 2013
I learned a lot of different things about cement work, I like to work around people that have a good sence of humor, the hardest thing was to break the cement away from the forms with the sludge hammer but I enjoyed it bcuz it gave me a good work out and a lot of the other guys didn't like doing it.
Pros
we went to party stores alot on lunch breaks.
Cons
drank lots of water.
Mostly good with some production priority issues
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, MIMarch 11, 2013
ADL Systems is family business that produces high quality pre-cast concrete products. They began business in the early 1960's focusing on only agricultural products. In recent years they shifted away from agricultural toward commercial and municipal projects. In my position as commissioned outside sales representative I spent very little time at the plant except to submit or follow up on orders and deposits.
My typical day would be to plan for scheduled appointments with prospects and make sure I had information and literature available to properly present our products in order to turn prospects into customers.
Pros
i was able to set my own schedule and work independently
Cons
often required evening or weekend time.
Field Engineer
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 8, 2012
• Providing technical support such as researching equipment information for maintenance and/or repair of all types of rotating and reciprocating equipment
ADL is amazing!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 23, 2012
ADL Solutions is a company with a big heart! The owners are awesome and truly want to help people! Everyone here works hard as a team and loves what they do!
Pros
flexibility
Cons
crazy days!