Admail West Employee Reviews

Good Experience
HR Auditor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 23, 2014
Thankful the opportunity, learned a great deal. Wonderful to have worked directly with HR Manager and Controller.
Great Place to Work
Project Management (Current Employee), Sacramento, CADecember 10, 2013
Pros: great teams
Cons: start work at 8am!
I really enjoy working for this company. I like their continuous outlook on future growth and needs for clients, as well as the "family" culture that we all experience everyday.
Great frontline co-workers top managment sucks. Micro managed everything
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Sacramento, CADecember 12, 2012
Pros: very good people to work with.
Cons: micro management
Production Manager never relied and his floor managers and supervisors. Always looked over their shoulders and not letting do what they are there for. Very poor management. Unprofessional in the sense he would yell at co-workers in front of everyone if something went wrong. Including cussing. Also would whistle at co-workers from across the warehouse to get their attention rather than calling out their name. Very disrespectful.
Great frontline co-workers top managment sucks. Micro managed everything
Lead Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Sacramento, CADecember 12, 2012
Pros: very good people to work with.
Cons: micro management
Nice coworkers. Everyone got along very well.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 7, 2012
Pros: bring my own food
I mostly stand all day sorting mails and checking if they're mess up or if they need to be re printed. I learn alot of things. My coworker's were nice, very friendly, always had a smile on and they helped me alot. The hardest part about this job was that if work orders needed to be sent right away then your'll have to rush yourself and make sure it was done on this time and day. The fun part about this was the people. They're always there if you needed help or if you mess up.
Productive workplace
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 25, 2012
Pros: full cycle accounts payable
Cons: medical benefits do not cover family
I have learned the concept of full cycle Accounts Payable at this job which Iam thankfull to.