Admail West Employee Reviews

I didnt like how they said you'd get 400 every week, but turned out to be a scam.
Mailer Sorter (Former Employee) –  N10th streetAugust 6, 2014
Worked really hard, just to find out if you dont make a sell. You wont get paid anything, so I didnt like how they did things.
Great Place to Work
Project Management (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 10, 2013
I really enjoy working for this company. I like their continuous outlook on future growth and needs for clients, as well as the "family" culture that we all experience everyday.
Pros
Great Teams
Cons
Start work at 8am!
Great frontline co-workers top managment sucks. Micro managed everything
Lead Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 12, 2012
Production Manager never relied and his floor managers and supervisors. Always looked over their shoulders and not letting do what they are there for. Very poor management. Unprofessional in the sense he would yell at co-workers in front of everyone if something went wrong. Including cussing. Also would whistle at co-workers from across the warehouse to get their attention rather than calling out their name. Very disrespectful.
Pros
very good people to work with.
Cons
micro management
Nice coworkers. Everyone got along very well.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 7, 2012
I mostly stand all day sorting mails and checking if they're mess up or if they need to be re printed. I learn alot of things. My coworker's were nice, very friendly, always had a smile on and they helped me alot. The hardest part about this job was that if work orders needed to be sent right away then your'll have to rush yourself and make sure it was done on this time and day. The fun part about this was the people. They're always there if you needed help or if you mess up.
Pros
bring my own food
Productive workplace
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 25, 2012
I have learned the concept of full cycle Accounts Payable at this job which Iam thankfull to.
Pros
full cycle accounts payable
Cons
medical benefits do not cover family