ADMAR Supply Company is the largest independently owned provider of construction equipment and supplies throughout upstate New York including the Southern Tier and Hudson Valley. Every day we demonstrate why we are leaders in our field with superior planning, competitive pricing, on-time deliveries, and outstanding customer service. The business was built around a commitment to meeting the many needs of contractors with a full range of equipment provided by top manufacturer brands. The ADMAR Supply Company offers a competitive benefits package that includes generous medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, as well as 401 (k) and numerous other benefits.
The Sales Rep will call on construction and industrial customers to rent and sell equipment and related merchandise. Position involves the entire sales cycle - prospecting, cold calling, quoting, order fulfillment, training, relationship building. The Sales Rep will actively manage existing accounts within the assigned territory as well as identify and develop new business opportunities.
- The successful candidate must have a documented record of success in growing sales revenue and client base; be a self-starter who is persuasive and engaging, possessing the ability to develop and sustain customer relationships in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- An Associate's degree and 2 - 5 years construction and/or industrial product sales experience required.
- Outstanding communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) necessary.
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record, and be able to get around a construction or industrial worksite as well as lift equipment weighting up to 25 lbs.
2 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
Only applicants meeting the MINIMUM requirements should apply.
ADMAR Supply Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.