Admar Supply

Admar Supply Employer Reviews

Supportive leaders that really care for their employees
Marketing (Current Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 26, 2014
Pros: frequent free lunches, flexibility for parents, growing company, casual fridays
Cons: little paid vacation time, strict dress code
I am very grateful for all of the support and flexibility I am given by my boss. Employees here are able to have appointments during the work day to care for children, parents or themselves.

The owners are kind to everyone and show their appreciation for our hard work in various ways.

The benefits paid for by the company are much better than with many other employers. There is an EAP available to help with work-life balance. Disability insurance, life insurance, Aflac and the usual medical insurance are also available for a reasonable cost.

The office overall is very friendly, we frequently laugh and joke with each other and occasionally will spend time together outside of the office.
fast pace, poor management
Service Writer (Current Employee), AdmarFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: good bennefits
Cons: management, lach of training, pay
Great bennefits. Pay is not very good. Store management is almost not existant. Issues never get resolved and the only way to get ahead is if you are buddies with the right people. Fast pace environment. Could be an awesome company if corporate would take care of the corrupt management.
road mechanic
road mechanic (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYNovember 19, 2013
i travel to different job sites repairing various types of construction equipment
fast paced work place
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYSeptember 20, 2013
it would be a great work place if pace would slow down a bit to give you time to do your job at 100% instead of cutting some corners to get the job out the door