Administaff Employee Reviews in United States

Helped with maintenance work order forms
Work Order Center Mgr (Former Employee) –  Prairie View, TXAugust 27, 2015
Helped student fill out their maintenance work order forms so they could get necessary work done in their living facilities.
Productive work center, always something to do
Data Entry Coordinator (temporary position) (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 12, 2015
My position as a data entry coordinator was always evolving and fun. The work environment accepted new innovative ways to make thigs easier and better for the client.
Fun and creative place to work
Fusion Performance Marketing (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 19, 2015
Interesting company in that we planned out of the box Senior Leadership offsite events. Small company when I was there.
Productive and fast paste workplace
Due Diligence Specialist, Closer ,Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, NC, NJ, MN, CA, OH, FL AZApril 22, 2015
A typical day at work was working with bulk due diligence loans, reviewing and analyzing documents making sure they are correct along with proper signatures. Management was overall great to work with, they kept everybody on there peas and Q's and my co-workers which was from different states was pleasant to work with and nice to meet and work with people from another state other than your own. The hardest part of the job was making sure that everybody stayed on the same page and got along.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Going home for the weekend
Full day of work activities
Concrete worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2014
Safety was a major part of the day. We had morning meetings to address the daily issues of safety we would face and discussed how we would tackle them safely. Then we worked. Followed by clean up and then home.
Pros
exercise and knowledge
Cons
lower pay than i am used to.
Great place to work to include a lot of traveling
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILSeptember 27, 2014
Great company moved to Texas and I didn't want to relocate. Great company to work for. Could be fast paced but it was enjoyable and time went by fast.
Pros
traveling
Productive and excellent place to work
Mid-Market Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2014
I was a Mid Market payroll Coordinator. I loved this position. I enjoyed working with our clients and fulfilling their needs.
Like Insperity only better
Sales Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 17, 2014
Before Administaff changed its name and began its rapid growth, it was an organization that was built solidly around a culture it wished to maintain and cultivate. As it has launched into uncharted territory that has changed, but those who worked for Administaff remember the good ole' days!
Pros
benefits, culture, people, advancement opportunities
Cons
changed to insperity
working with small and medium companies
temp. firm (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2013
working with small and medium companies placing people in temporary or perm positions.
Pros
not much to say
Cons
company takes their lead from corp office in texas
fast paced learning environment
Medical Assistant/Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2013
It was crazy busy but in a productive healthy way. They offered great benefits and retirement, as well as tuition reimbursement for continued education.
Pros
there was multiple oppertunities for advancement
Cons
location was in the houston gallarie triffic nightmare.
Same as Insperity
Orientation Representative (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJSeptember 30, 2013
Traveled to client sites to provide benefit orientations to worksite employees. Processed onboarding paperwork.
Pros
travel and busy during fall campaign
Cons
did not have the opportunity to develop a relationship with these clients.
Great co-workers, excellent work environment
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJuly 22, 2013
Learned so much about Benefits and 401k's / Pension. Set up new client company accounts with Benefit elections and 401k. We worked together as a group, wonderful Manager! Positive environment to work in.
Pros
wonderful co-workers
Cons
none really
Office Manager for Administaff
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 27, 2013
I loved the culture of Administaff, but I did not enjoy what I was doing for work. I found it very tough to advance from within. I also felt like I was not properly compensated for the work that I did.
25 years as a machine operator, creating wire-bound notebooks
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILApril 30, 2013
Machine set up, train new crew members, machine maintenance, production and quality reporting. Also worked on other production lines as needed.
PEO industry with only one offer and it being the most expensive in industry made very hard to sell.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2012
PEO industry with only one offer and it being the most expensive in industry made very hard to sell the overall turn-key HR package.
Lost lots of deals to other PEO companies who could sell services ala carte based on customer need and for much less overall costs.
Pros
decent money, free parking
Cons
100% turnover in sales and management staff in one year.
Productive Fast past working environment
Due Diligence and Loss Litigation (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 16, 2012
Reviewed a lot of loans. My co-workers was easy to get along with. We all worked together to get the job done. I Learned a lot about Aquisitions in the Mortgage Industry. The hardest part was when the assignment was completed. The most enjoyable part of the job was completing the job before deadline was up.
Pros
we was served free lunch every friday.
Cons
we also had medical insurance, 401k and yes short breaks to go home for the weekend.
Excellent work place to receive great work experience
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 8, 2012
A typical day at work was data entry. We would enter all new hires paperwork for other companies to keep the company from having to do in house administrative duties.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
very serious and alot of politics
Challenging
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJuly 16, 2012
This was an okay place to work. I worked with many different attorneys, which within itself can be a challenge, but it was fun while it lasted.
Pros
many challenges
Cons
not stable due to the economy
Great experience
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJune 5, 2012
Very good fun company to work for. Everyone focuses on making the numbers for the month and year, that is what got me so energized to work for the company and the employees! There were just some loose screws in the company that needed to be checked out regarding the worker's rights.
Pros
holidays off, weekends off, benefits, company vehicle
Cons
issues do not get solved
High Base and good residual
Business Performance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMay 14, 2012
Getting in the office early every weekday and prospecting for new clients. The PEO industry is a very small industry and clients are loyal once you build a strong relationship. Management would only look out for their best interest and not the clients. Working with my co-workers was a lot of fun and we had a real strong business relationship where it would be fun to be at work everyday. The hardest part of the job was presenting the numbers since we were not transparent. When a client would say yes to come on board.
Pros
good benefits package at a low price.
Cons
no flexibility in pricing or benefit structure.