1. Worked from 7 am to 4 PM. performing various tasks listed on resume submitted. Worked independently.
2. Learned A&H claims auditing skills, basic fraud investigation, microsoft word,/Excel, customer service skills while a claims examiner, Claims Supervisor, and Auditing Compliance Manager, learned medical terminology, via mandatory courses, Dean Vaughn Basic Anatomy, learned icd9 and cpt coding using HCPCS reference books, customer service training (The Telephone Doctor, by Nancy Friedman, founder).
3. Good working relationships with all Department Managers and supervisor, vendors, etc...
4. Got along fabulously with ALL co-workers.
5. Hardest Part pulling all claims data together for company audits.
6. Loved internal auditing, fraud investigations, reviewing medical records..too many to mention in writing