Admiral Beverage Corporation Employee Reviews

Horrible Experience
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 17, 2017
Unfortunately this company doesn't care about the employees and if theres something wrong or having any kind of problem related to work is very useless I work there for about 4 months turnover ratio is so bad 15 employess left in that much time starting pay 12 an hour and if you have a cdl lowest company to pay around 16 an hour honestly not worth the time management is poor doesn't make it any better when the manager in charge there is worthless you ask for time off in advance and denied. There only thing they focus on is there self not worth time and pay for the work you do
Pros
Nothing is free it all
Cons
No break or lunches you have to make time for that yourself
Bad company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTJuly 15, 2017
they would rather fire a new hire then retrain them if they aren't performing well. Management doesn't care about the employees and all preference for advancement is given to Spanish people.
Cons
Bad bosses
Severely Mismanaged
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 7, 2017
The company is only interested in sales. The general managers are the kings, and can do no wrong. They are not much more than sales managers, and do not pay attention to their own employees. Employees go through like a rotating door. This place could be amazing, they sale soda pop and beer, it should be the best place to work, but the managers forget what is most important, the employees. They also expect you to use your cell phone and be on call 24/7 and have absolutely no phone reimbursement. There is no work-life balance.
Pros
The few good people that do work there.
Cons
Non-competitive benefits, pay, paid time off and of course managers.
Productive work place with fun floor scrubbing machine to drive.
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMJune 7, 2017
My typical day at work was going in from about eight in the morning until 12:00 in the afternoon. What I learned is how to use a hot blow dryer to seal packages that contained beverages. I also learned how to sort of out code beer and put up pricing signs in gas stations and convent stores. The workplace culture was pretty nice because I got to joke with people and they were always very nice and helped me when I had questions. The hardest part of this job was sweeping out side in the hot sun in the summer time. The most fun part of this job was sorting out of code beer and dumping them down the sink.
Pros
I got paid because.
Cons
Not getting to work full time because I was in school.
Really easy Boring Forklift day and Nights
Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Pleasant View, UTMay 22, 2017
Forklift work was really easy and good people and liked the job a lot supervisors was easy to get along with some of them. but I asked to go to the syrup room and was treated really bad and unfair not good.
Pros
easy work good pay
Cons
rotating shifts hard to adjust
Productive and fun workplace.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 10, 2017
Its a very productive and busy place to work, keeps you busy, and they people I work around are fun to work with and around. Its a nice place to work at.
April 17, 2017

Thank you for your feedback! Admiral strives to be the employer of choice in the markets that we serve, and your feedback will help us get there!

Good Place to work if your not transfering
Co delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 6, 2017
It's a great place to work at if you need a great job, but it has its pros and cons. Some of the pros is that they can transfer you anywhere there is a corporation office, but can't transfer you.
April 17, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Admiral does take employee reviews seriously, and we are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you again for your constructive feedback.

Decent place with great managers that work with thier employees
Route Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYMarch 3, 2017
The managers their are really family oriented. They work well with their employees as far as making sure you are able to get full time hours. Managers encourage the employees to be better without belittling.
Pros
consistant work and free drinks
Cons
not a set time off every day
March 24, 2017

Admiral values feedback in order to become an Employer of Choice. We are so glad that you have encouraging managers at your location!

What would your recommendations be to resolve your schedule, or time off?

-Admiral Beverage

Worked for a new manager- NO leadership skills.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worland, WYFebruary 26, 2017
I was sold a flexible job with great young boss in great culture. I ended up with a hugely stressful job, micromanager, and a boss who has no leadership, supervisor, people skills. Days of being ignored, sitting 3 feet from boss and still received emails in lieu of actual verbal communication. Im not sure about the rest of company, they seem nice. benefits are great.
benefits
Cons
supervisors need people training!
March 24, 2017

Admiral values constructive feedback in order to become an Employer of Choice. What would your recommendation be to management in order to provide supervisory training for new managers? Did you report any issues with your supervisor to the Human Resources department, or other managers to help mediate and resolve this issue?

Nice place to work
Inventory Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 10, 2017
Management made you feel great always looking out for their employees so you always felt like they had your back. We were also made to feel like family as they would always include our personal families in company funcuntions
March 24, 2017

Admiral values feedback in order to become an Employer of Choice. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience here at Admiral.

Good company, bad management
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTNovember 29, 2016
Bosses a problem, associates are great. Though wish I could say people stayed but many switched too fast and it caused many problems within the company.
not worth the 28,000/yr
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  UtahSeptember 15, 2016
This company in salina will work you and your crew till you break or get hurt. They don't care about hours worked and will make you work ungodly hours. I'm surprised the labor commission hasn't stepped in and shut them down. I gave then one star because I could give them a negative star.
Pros
Cons
everything
Get something started!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Springville, UTSeptember 14, 2016
Admiral is a good place to work. I have been with the company for 8 years and have worked at several different locations. Each has their pros and cons. All in all they have been a very family oriented company that cares for the employee and their home life. The opportunity has been endless, as they have openings all the time around different locations. If your good at what you do and willing to work for what you want you can go anywhere.

Admiral has many great contacts and business partners that offer great job opportunities as well, and Admiral has always encouraged it's employees to follow their employment desires.

The people I have worked with have been fun and engaging. They care about their work and want to enjoy their time while there.

Hardest part of the job in any position I've had is time management. I've always stuggled getting everything done on time and in priority.

Best part of the job is knowing we are the leader in our community and industry and we strive daily to meet the needs of our customers and employees .

If your undecided whether or not to join the Admiral team, ask yourself a couple questions: Do I want to work hard? Do I have a positive attitude? Am I willing to learn? Am I willing to work with others? Do I want opportunity for advancment?

If you can answer yes to any of these then consider giving Admiral a try. It's a great place to get something started.
Pros
Opportunity for advancing, paid holidays, paid CDL training, company BBQs, fun incentives, competitive work environment, company paid 401k, great health benifits, xmas parties (some locations ), vacation time gets better the longer your with the company. Zero layoffs.
Cons
Technology is a bit behind. Long work hours occasionally. High stress at times.
Not worth your time
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Worland, WYSeptember 1, 2016
Terrible pay, terrible vacation. Do not waster your time working for this company. Pay is a complete joke as is vacation policy. Want a lot of work for least amount of money spent on employees.
A great place to work with great people!
Bottle Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDAugust 3, 2016
I loved working here. Managers are getting a feel for things, but are very open to employee feedback. Things are very relaxed here and they do their best to accommodate work-life balance. They pay a little above average and they work very hard to ensure you have the knowledge and tools you need in order to do the job. It is very much a team setting. They will cross-train you and always try to make good use of your skills. Most importantly, from top to bottom, you are working with good people who just want to get the job done well and go home to their families. No drama.
Pros
Great pay, good benefits, awesome coworkers.
Cons
It's REALLY hot in the summer.
F*** this place
Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt lake cityJune 14, 2016
Horrible company to work for. worthless people in management that don't do anything for the people doing the hard work. Equipment is old and worn out your forced to do very heavy lifting with no help. Salesmen suck d*** and f*** everything up and put it on the driver. Don't let the benefits fool you the company knows everything about you and your medical condition with that I house pharmacy. DONT WORK HERE
Great Benefits
Business Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 27, 2016
I have only worked for this company for a month. I have worked with this company as a supplier for years. When I found myself in need of employment I accessed their website because I had a high opinion of their people. When people work hard for a company and they are happy that generally speaks well of the company. The case is true here. They have great benefits and during the past month I have met many great people who really care about the business and it's evident from the top down.

I was hired as a manager and while I look forward to bringing some new ideas and streamlining some process the base is strong, it's growing and I'm excited to be a apart of it.
Pros
Benefits, people, management
Good Company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Springville, UTMay 26, 2016
Good company - benefits are great. Work can demanding and stressful.
Opportunity for growth based on hard work.
Good teamwork and people to work with.
Pros
company parties, summer and holidays
Cons
hard work
Fast-paced and interesting place to work ... I am never bored!
Key Account Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 26, 2016
I have worked here for 2 1/2 years and feel like I am making a contribution to the success of the business everyday. This industry is fast-paced and challenging but can be a lot of for fun as well. I came from a completely different industry so my learning curve was pretty steep. The opportunity to learn and expand my knowledge in new areas has been very rewarding. I feel like the company works very hard to help employees balance work and family. I have a very high opinion of this company and the management team, though that does not mean that every day is perfect. There are definitely challenges and a real sense of accomplishment when you are able to resolve them. At times, the fast pace of the work environment is the hardest part of the job, but it is one of the most enjoyable parts of the job as well.
Pros
Excellent benefit package and Management that listens
Cons
I would love more holidays ... but holidays are our busy times :)
Don't waste your time.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMay 14, 2016
Worst place to work. Upper manager is terrible. Worst payed job. They don't pay you what your worth. They are slave drivers.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
General manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Admiral Beverage Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9