Admiral Beverage Corporation

Admiral Beverage Corporation Employer Reviews

very cut and dry
warehouse night crew, order assembly (Former Employee), Springville, UtahJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: smoke breaks, free coffee when provided
Cons: gripping culture&management, high stress
I had a horrible experience working there, stress, stress and more stress, I got yelled at and verbally harassed continually through every shift.
Friendly atmosphere, results-driven company
Sales Account Manager in Training (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMAugust 13, 2013
Pros: friendly, considerate co-workers
Cons: 65+ hour workweek
Begin work at 6am, travel to a number of different accounts (convenience stores, supermarkets, retailers) ordering refills of beverages to ensure an adequate stock, while still aiming to maintain a low level of inventory.
I got hands on experience dealing with the elasticity of supply and demand, as well as techniques for developing and maintaining – more... relationships with managers. I also gained an understanding of specific sales techniques applicable across different industries.
Management was very helpful, understanding, and reasonable.
Co-workers were very similar, in the sense that they mirrored the attitude of their bosses.
The hardest part of the job was adjusting to the long work week. My second week on the job I put in a 70 hour week, with an average of about 65 over the course of my employment.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the consistent amount of interaction with other people throughout the day. – less
Great Place to work. Great benefits
Route Driver (Current Employee), Logan, UTAugust 3, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits package.
Cons: can be long hours during summer months.
Earned Class A CDL
Learned to work independently without direct supervision.
Learned how to be Very customer oriented.
Managers are great and willing to help you out in any way needed.
Hours can be difficult at times.
Great people to work with.