Hi there! Great question! There are a few opportunities for raises as a technician or assistant at Adobe.
1. Annual Employee Appreciation Raise-This is either a flat raise or a percentage raise given to the entire team to thank them for their hard work and for making Adobe a great place!
2. Skills List Raises-The techs and assistants have a multi-level skills list with all the skills you would need from never having worked in a vet hospital all the way up to being an advanced ICU tech. The majority of levels have a pay increase associated with them and you can level up at any time you have completed the skills in that level!
3. Merit Bonuses-Additional money is usually available for merit bonuses as well! This is for reserved for actions that go above and beyond your normal job duties. The current system is being revamped and I think it will be clearer and better than ever! We are looking at a quarterly bonus system there!
4. Seasonal Bonus-Sometimes we are also able to give seasonal bonuses when a summer is really busy or around the holiday time. This depends upon how well the company is doing and while we ask that they not be counted on, we generally have done at least one a year! Sometimes as much as $500-$1000 per team member!
5. Long Term Team Member Bonus-If you have worked 10 or more years with us you are eligible for more bonuses! At your 25th anniversary we send you to Hawaii! One person got her own parking spot because Hawaii wasn't her thing!
Answered by Adobe Animal Hospital - Los Altos & Los Gatos