Adobe Employee Reviews in United States

Engaging Workplace with Room for a Great Culture
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 20, 2016
Working with great people on interesting campaigns is at the heart of Adobe's culture. Managers are usually accessible and often work side-by-side with their teams. Co-workers keep everything interesting.

The hardest part of the job is determining where to put one's energy, as there are continual streams of new technologies and methodologies to explore.

The best part of the job is, again, the sense that everyone is working together for a greater good.
Pros
wonderful campuses, interesting products
Cons
steep learning curve in order to stay ahead in the marketplace
Trainer (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 6, 2016
i hate that i have to enter this same review multiple time because the system identifies this as another job.. I worked there for about 5 years i outlined the in my resume however the system doesn't recognize duplicate entries
Pros
na
Cons
na
an example of grass being greener
Global Systems Engineer, Data Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAApril 15, 2016
while there and being acquired through 2 aquisitions (allaire/macromedia), the big company feel and not being as known as in the smaller entities got tiresome. when my office closed, it was a welcomed layoff, however, i still miss working there.
Adobe is a great place, great people, and excellent work/life balance.
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 10, 2016
Adobe is a great place, great people, and excellent work/life balance.
The atmosphere is mature. It is common to see that a large number of employees have been there 10, 15, 20 years and have no intention of moving to any other company. Everyone I met had great attitudes and energy and were pleasant to be around. Working at this company was truly a unique experience.
Great Company, Difficult Management
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTApril 6, 2016
I really liked the company and the products. I did not like my manager because she was extremely liberal and feminist and forced her beliefs down my throat. Overall, I was unlucky to be on the team I was placed on, but the company was great and I would have loved to switch to a different team and remain with Adobe.

Workload really depends on the team and position.

Adobe has great company perks like the gym and free software products for employees.
Pros
Gym, Wellness dollars
Cons
Very liberal atmosphere
Fun productive place to work
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTMarch 28, 2016
Beautiful, fun place to work, great work space, great benefits, nice people to work with, wonderful atmosphere, excellent cafeteria and gym
Pros
great work speace
Cons
Great company and work place
Software QE Developer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 11, 2016
Progressive and leading edge in Software development. Very much Employees oriented company. A great company to work for. I would love to come back to Adobe systems.
Pros
Free dinners to Engineering dpt
Cons
nothing critical
A productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table.
QA Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 21, 2016
A great place to work, but the workload is heavy compared to other companies I've worked at making work/life balance more difficult to achieve.
The people (very professional and friendly) and work environment (very clean) and small perks such as Peets coffee and healthy snacks are the best attributes in my experience.
I was able to gain some new valuable skills in a short time there and made some great new connections within the team and with other teams.
Inter-team communication is very good.
Pros
Great work environment and people, challenging work that allows for individual growth.
Cons
Management is a bit top heavy but mostly efficient, workload and expectations are very high, pay and benefits are average. Too many meetings.
Great work life balance for people
Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 4, 2016
Work is well managed and steady, but environment varies greatly from team to team and office to office.

Projects can vary greatly in scope and involvement and priorities are hard to define.
Fantastic working environment
UI Developer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 21, 2016
Fantastic working environment and a supportive network of colleagues. I'm fortunate to have found a career that I love and a company that truly cares for its employees.
Adobe Enterprise Customer Support, Tier 3
Adobe Enterprise Customer Support, Tier 3 (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTJanuary 12, 2016
Great Company to work for. Good benefits and wonderful culture. Company give good time off and promotes work/life balance.
Pros
Stocks, culture, parties, Gym, great for networking.
Cons
Too large and sometimes need to relocate for promotions.
No Innovation, Bad Management
Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 4, 2016
Overall: Progressive in some ways but still male dominated and no innovation.

Very VP heavy, we hardly ever hear from the CEO- usually only once a quarter when reporting earnings to Wall Street. Instead of innovating the company acquires other companies. I have been overworked, my manager doesn't care about people, only his manager who is a VP. I have been there for five years, received perfect reviews, and have never been promoted despite asking for it repeatedly. Most of the leadership is only concerned with Wall Street and not employees or our customers. I would say that customers come last at Adobe and this is apparent to our poor customers who have no other choice.

They are good to give much maternity leave- 26 weeks. They say they encourage job shares and part-time work but I don't know of anyone doing this. I think it is lip service to Forbes so that they make it into the "Best Companies to Work For" list. Getting on this list seems to be their top priority.
Pros
A lot of smart people
Cons
Poor management
Productive and inspiring job with cool benefits
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 2, 2015
Colleagues are constantly working on things that will blow your mind. Work flow is pretty consistent but it can get hectic and just slightly overwhelming during the weeks before a product release.
good
Sr. SAP BW/BI Lead and HANA Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 23, 2015
working with adobe is good
great team work
great work culture
good management
part of the job i had ups and downs

overall i am satisfied with my company
Great Place to work
Sr. Services Portfolio Manager, Cloud Technology (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 26, 2015
Adobe is a great fun place to work with supportive managment. It offers a good work life balance and invests in it's employees.
great
Assistant Clinic Administrator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 23, 2015
It's a great place to work. Nice fast pace environment if you enjoy that. Teamwork is amazing. great benefits for employees
Very nice company
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 20, 2015
We had a great IT team. The admins were also great. My contract was only for one year and hated to leave. They had free milk, oj, apple juice and so on. Nice all around.
Great culture, great people, great products.
Business Solution Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 16, 2015
Lots of great people in the organization. I was fortunate to work for some great leaders who presented me with opportunities to advance and help drive the business forward. Very exciting to work for such an innovative company.
Very good company
Legal Specialist, Digital Media Legal (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 14, 2015
Very good products and a very good company. Great company culture and the office premises are modern and excellent.

Some teams have inexperienced managers.
Pros
Excellent office premises
Cons
Some teams have inexperienced managers
Good Working Environment
Salesforce.com Developer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 5, 2015
I have challenging work, the freedom to implement new ideas, a fantastic working environment and a supportive network of colleagues. I'm fortunate to have found a career that I love and a company that truly cares for its employees.

4.2