Adobe Employee Reviews

If you like fast pace
Technical Support Engineer, Core Services (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTApril 24, 2017
If you like fast pace then Adobe is where its at. Culture it great. Work is fast pace. You co-workers are awesome. Management is also great. Its a good place to stretch your wings.
Fun, challenging work place
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 20, 2017
Relaxed but professional. There was always something new to learn. Plenty of training was available. Great benefits package.
Many of the incoming calls were very challenging, but there were ample resources to assist in problem solving.
Pros
Free software; great benefits
Cons
Occasionally stressful dealing with customers.
Very Hypocritical Environment
Group Manager, Corporate Communications (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 6, 2017
Great new buildings in good locations. Workplace culture is very hypocritical and much more political than other high-tech companies in Silicon Valley. Pushing people out of the company is common practice and a high-stressor that greatly impacts employee moral. Lots of unqualified people in mid management who excel with managing up, but perform poorly when it comes to achieving business results.
Pros
Office Locations
Cons
Very political and hypocritical; lack of diversity
Best company in the bay area
Senior Director, Systems Architecture (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 5, 2017
Adobe is a wonderful company where advanced research and development is encouraged and the founders have a great vision for the company and its future direction. Hands down the best culture and work environment of any company I ever worked for.
Pros
Great technical challenges, supportive management
Cons
Had a major business downturn due to loss of HP as a customer
Exciting company, exciting products, great people
Technical Support Group Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 13, 2017
Very diverse and intelligent employees. Exciting products, being used by very creative customers. They lay off groups of people every couple of years to maintain their profit margins.
Great Culture
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTMarch 13, 2017
Adobe is a very respected brand that has a great culture and really smart people. Culture is everything which makes the atmosphere a wonderful place to be. Benefits are some of the best in the industry. Cutting edge products make it a desirable place to build your career.
Pros
benefits, time off, employee stock, breatk room
Cons
hard to advance, low salary, small pay raises. crowded work space.
BSA/Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 6, 2017
A fun place to work; easy to make friends and collaborate on objectives; good culture; tons of opportunity to showcase creativity and learn from others.
Pros
Good Benefits; Good location (downtown); Good Culture
A fantastic place to work
Lead Quality Engineer (Typekit) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 18, 2017
For a large company, Adobe has done a great job of creating a thriving work/life culture. You will work with other very smart and creative individuals who are passionate about making great products.- and you will make products that are changing the world.
Pros
Great place to work all-around
Cons
Pays a less than other tech companies for the same work
Great People
Community Experience (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2017
Everyone is super friendly and willing to help. People are down to earth and the work was hard but manageable.

Everyone is reliable.
It`s a nice place to work for
Software Development Intern (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 20, 2017
I worked at Adobe as a software development intern between June 2016 and August 2016. People here were vert nice and helpful, especially my manager. I would recommend people to apply for Adobe.
great place to work
Finance (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 20, 2017
great culture, management
work life balance can be good depending on the group
really enjoy the people I work with, all very hard working dedicated folks
Great company
Sales Director, Latin American (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. We help our customers create, deliver and optimize content and applications. American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States.
Good or bad place to work depending upon your team and boss
Imaging Services Developer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 19, 2017
Excellent work life balance with excellent pay. However, career advancement can stall if you are stuck working on legacy products.
Amazing company to work for
Digital Global Account Director (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJanuary 16, 2017
I really enjoy working for Adobe, however with two small children at home I want to be in there lives more than I am due to the amount of traveling I must do in my current role.
It`s nice place to work
Software Development Intern (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 8, 2017
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
Great company
Global Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 3, 2017
Adobe has a strong culture, leadership and product suites that target Marketing Executives and core developers. I learned a great deal from my Management and peers.
Best Place I've Ever Worked
Automation Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 16, 2016
Adobe is the Shangri-La of software development companies. They have excellent benefits, awesome perks, beautiful campuses, amazing people, and some very cool products. They're so good, in fact, that nobody ever leaves. This leads to pretty much the only problem: Since people typically stay their till retirement, no one ever really moves up the chain of advancement till someone retires (or, very rarely, leaves). So if you want to advance your career, you might have to leave (and might not be able to come back till someone else leaves).
Productive and care about employees
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 28, 2016
I have amazing colleagues in Adobe, they are helpful and diligent. I learned first set of skills on my career path and get involved with state of art technologies. Work & life balance here is fantastic, our work is usually well scheduled that most of us find comfortable working here.
Free drinks and snacks
Software QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 28, 2016
Great work space and awesome co-workers
Worked with Adobe Elements
Management was great, let you do your own thing
Great Co-workers still associate with them today
Never experience anything hard about my job, if I had to say anything it was trying to get things out on time
Loved that I had my own office and never over worked
Pros
Free drinks and snacks
Cons
Hi-Rise buildings, I prefer cambus style work place
Good experience and pay with little Career Growth Opportunities
Senior Analyst - Digital Media Insights (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 2, 2016
Great experience for the resume but little opportunity for career growth. The annual reorganizations confuse corporate strategy and are very disruptive to productivity.
Pros
Good work life balance for most positions with at least 2 full weeks of company shutdowns per year, Great pay and benefits
Cons
Depending on organization, little career growth opportunities with lots of outside hires, Annual+ reorganizations that are incredibly counter-productive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adobe. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2