Adobe Employee Reviews

Great company
Manager, Business Development (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 21, 2018
Adobe was a great company work at with lots of exciting new products and great people. I learned the importance of coordinating with an international team and making data driven decisions.
great work life balance
operations (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTFebruary 17, 2018
very competitive atmosphere. depending on manager, can be very motivating. some pockets of poor management. fast paced technology firm. interesting work in some groups.
Creative but though
Digital Transformation Leader, Retail (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 13, 2018
Lot's of potential.
Young and diverse talent, open for feedback and growth.
Sales teams are hard to work with.
Consulting unit is un-organized and will take a few years to get on track.
Adobe was a nice place to work.
Senior Manager Accounting Operations (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 12, 2018
Adobe had wonderful benefits and work culture. I enjoyed it very much for the 16 years I was there. The company had a very good management training program covering interpersonal skills, personality understanding and leadership development. The work environment was also very good. Teams did their best to cooperate and resolve operational issues.
Excellent place
Lead BSA (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 8, 2018
Engaging and challenging tasks were given. Trust based relationships and teams are world class. Environment is very positive and lots of opportunities to learn and grow.
Fast paced group
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 8, 2018
Energetic, enthusiastic employees for the most part. Great benefits and salaries. Not much room for growth and/or advancement. Lack of collaboration within organizations.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Oferta de Head of Channel Sales no es para CHILE....
Diseñador Gráfico (Former Employee) –  JupiterJanuary 31, 2018
Atencion postulantes....por un defecto de Indeed...esta oferta aparece como si fuera para Chile pero es para BRASIL.
Atención a los detalles...!!!
Pros
D
Cons
D
Excellant team spirit
Hadoop Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 27, 2018
Scope to improve timeline management. Team members are helpful.
Good environment to learn and grow.
Open culture, great environment to get experience.
Great Place to Work
Purchasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTJanuary 24, 2018
Great people to work with, and always something new to work on. They take great care of their employees. There are many great benefits, and they keep you engaged.
Application Engineer (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 23, 2018
Awesome benefits ranging from health care to wellness reimbursement programs. A lot a great minds to work along side always pushing you to learn more. Adobe really does take care of their employees.
Group Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 23, 2018
Adobe is a great place to work. The culture is good, compensation/benefits/perks are stellar. Very innovative and collaborative. I would work for them again
Great place
Account Development Manager, Adobe Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 18, 2018
Great work -life balance, great benefits, pay, and employees. Adobe really cares about it's employees. Best company I have ever worked for. I would recommend Adobe on anyone.
Adobe lives up to their values, but only for F/T employees
Change Manager, Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 2, 2018
Adobe is a great place to work; no doubt about that. The work culture is young and fresh with many activities and options to participate internally and in the community with your colleagues. They actively host diversity events and foster this within the work culture. Their cafes are great! You will often find something fun or interesting going on every single day at the San Jose location. Also, the HQ is centrally located within downtown San Jose with access to food, trains/bus, and Adobe does have parking in all of the towers.

This is all fine and good for F/T employees. I found that contractors were not able to fully participate in Adobe life and I was excluded by Adobe (not my immediate group) from participating.
Pros
Great cafes, fairly less stressful than other large techs of their size, fresh and lively
Cons
Contractors are separate, parking
Good but fast paced place
Program Manager E-Marketing (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 25, 2017
Ever changing work environment due to continuous restructuring. A typical day at work can be extremely different that you might plan ahead, as there are several unforeseen challenges.
This is not a job, it's a design program
Graphic Designer/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Hermitage, PADecember 19, 2017
ADobe Illustrator is a design program but I was asked to take a survey about working at Adobe Illustrator. I think the algorithm was confused. Who knows!
Five Stars out of Five
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTDecember 13, 2017
Adobe is everything you want and more. The office I worked in had floor-to-ceiling windows, an onsite cafeteria, an onsite gym, and plenty of seasonal activities. Now that I work remotely I still enjoy Adobe's fabulous benefits and competitive pay.
Good company to work for
SAP ABAP Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 14, 2017
Great work culture, Nice employees, Exposure to lots of new technologies, flexible timings, team environment, work and personal life balance, Overall a great company
They treat you like adults here!
Royalty Revenue Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTNovember 9, 2017
My job is a temporary position. From what I've seen, the atmosphere is relaxed. In our area, we wear comfortable clothing to work. There is an onsight gym, you can rent a bicycle to get around town. Adobe provides a pass for public transportation.

Adobe creates an atmosphere that allows a person to thrive and develop.
Very challenging to bad project management wasn't better
Senior AEM / Full Stack Developer (Former Employee) –  remoteNovember 6, 2017
I worked as a AEM front end developer on a government project for Adobe. It was slow going at first due to the lack of documentation on the project expectations and getting clear expectations.

I was the only developer on this very large project and although they did hire another AEM developer to assist in getting the project off of the ground the project scope wasn't detailed nor did they put enough documentation in place for the project to be completed.
Pros
Very positive environment, great co workers
Cons
Really bad project management
Director of Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Richmond, KYNovember 1, 2017
Good place to work. Team environment. The workplace culture is great and the most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work closely with clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adobe. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

Personal Development

Career Opportunities

Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight