Adreima

Adreima Employer Reviews

horrible company.
ELIGIBILTY SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 30, 2014
Everything starts of great with the company. But management is horrible. Dont know how to manage. Turn over rate is very high.
Productive team effort for projects
Nurse Auditor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2014
Pros: remote fexibility
Cons: expectations of clients and parameters of contracts
Enjoy the flexibility of working remotely, learned a vast variety of billing rules based off CMS guidelines. Very happy working with a group of auditors that share knowledge and contribute to project.
worst ever
employee (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 22, 2014
worst ever. management in chaos. very poor integration of 2 smaller companies. Managed by Waud Capital but extremely poor treatment of employees.
Fast-paced and challenging work environment with short-term security
HR ASSISTANT / OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 21, 2014
Pros: wonderful co-workers, relaxed atmosphere, good benefits
Cons: little opportunity for growth, lack of communication from management
When I began with the company I started off as a temp receptionist. The company was known as Optimum Outcomes at the time, and as they grew and merged with Adreima, so did my position. I became the HR Assistant and Office Manager within my first three months. My boss was impressed with my organizational skills and ability to create clean and concise – more... presentations, which prompted her to bring me on full-time. She trained me in multiple aspects of Human Resources and encouraged my instinct for leadership and problem solving within the office. I had little to no experience when I first joined the company since I came fresh out of college, but the people and environment of the office fostered a tremendous growth in my personal and professional skills. But as the company has changed through mergers, many shifts have occurred that inhibits further growth for employees. It has proven difficult to advance within the company when they have provided scarce opportunity to do so. – less
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 8, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: poor management
Identify unsured patients and assit them in medicaid process either thru HEA+ or medicaid application. Assist pt in providing all necessary documents to des offices or HEA+. Follow with des ofc or HEA+ to help patients obtain approval on a timely basis. Hardest part if working with database that is too slow.

Enjoy contacting patient when have been – more... approved for medicaid. Good interaction with co-workers and hospital staff.

Poor management, not know what to do or who is charge. – less
Productive workplace
Sr. Onsite Account Representative (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILJune 11, 2014
Best part of the day, investigation into why claims denied. Allowed investigative skills to be utilized
Don't Do It !!!!
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee), North CarolinaMay 31, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: management doesn't care, non-supportive and back stabbing.
The company is good but the management they entrust to uphold the reputation of the company is very poor. They are not supportive of the staff and often put the staff down making you feel incompetent.
Good place to work at night.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 18, 2014
I am a part time worker, so I do not benefit from all benefits, I do accumulate PTO.
Growing Company, many learning opportunities
Director (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: growth opportunities
Cons: temporary growing pains
This is a very good company to work for that has seen substantial growth over the past two years. Management is good and really know how to get the best from their employees. The only real downside at this moment are the growing pains that the organization has experienced over the past year. Essentially the company doubled in size overnight, which as – more... expected has changed the way the company operates. Overall a good company to work for and many opportunities to learn new skills. – less
horrible place to work
eligibility specialist (Former Employee), flOctober 28, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Management sucks!!! No privacy with employees information, you tell it to management the whole office will know your business. Nothing in this organization says professional. If you are looking for a great place to work, THIS IS NOT IT!!!
Horrible Management
A/R Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 24, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
Management does not care about employees. Adreima in Phoenix may be a great place to work and the company itself has its perks. However, If you are a college educated, experienced professional, I would not recommend the Jacksonville office. Horrible professionalism and ridiculous gossip coming from managers. Their insecurity and unhappiness shows.
All the negative you hear is true ..... Believe It!!!
Former Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee), FloridaOctober 24, 2013
Pros: pay directly into bank account, every two weeks
Cons: poor relationship between co-workers . . . . . fights, division among workers
A typical day starts 30 minutes before getting to work. Company very good but they make poor choices in selecting management. Management will hire anyone that will "kiss-up." I have always worked better independently and not well with others; will maintain distance from other workers. Enjoyable part of my job is payday. Got promoted after two years – more... and did not even know how to do my job. I just did what they asked of me. Rarely got along with my co-workers and have managed to have most of them leave, get terminated or fired. – less
Fast paced and accurate
Patient Support Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2013
Started with 50 employees grew to 500 employees. Wore several different hats to support the growth.
Bad Management
Team Lead (Former Employee), NevadaJuly 25, 2013
Pros: gain expericience
Cons: bad company
Management is very unprofessional. They require a Team member to take lead without being paid as a Team lead or a manager. Not a good company to work for. They run you to the ground until you drop without recognition. Unable to trust management as they do not respect privacy..
Work
In-House Representative (Current Employee), NJJune 26, 2013
Pros: monthly rewards
Cons: favortism among management and employees
It's a good company to work for but needs improvement with management.
Poor employment practices
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCJune 5, 2013
Pros: they feed you everynow and then
Cons: tons!!!!! staff of 10, 12 fired over the last 2 years. pay sucks!!!
This company has a team of only 10 people in NC. The company has terminated approximately 12 different staff members in NC alone over the past 2 years. Human resource department is in Arizona and it takes them a week to respond to complaints. Bad company to work for if you are a minority. Upper management talks to and treats lower level employees like – more... peasants.
BEWARE ADREIMA!!!!!!!!!!!! – less
If you are reserved personality
nurse auditor (Former Employee), phoenxi corporateApril 30, 2013
Pros: if you fit in good place to work
Cons: if you are not liked or reserved will not fit in
Racial issues, l between senior nurses, horrible experience, about Tshirt slogan that offended one of the employees who then had it out during a training session over black slogan that offended them. Never experienced anything like it. They had it out verbally in front of the new hired nurses. Also if one of the senior nurses does not like you, they – more... will fire you. – less

May 23, 2013

I think this is a totally inappropriate comment to put on a blog for any company, if you have issues with peers you need to confront them... new or not... If you feel you need support or have been treated unfairly involve a manager or HR, especially since no one should be judging others on any type of blog... but everyone has opinions as they say...

Good Place to work
Office /Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 30, 2013
This was a temporary work assignment through SNI Staffing-enjoyed working at Adreima. Gained a lot of work experience.

Helped office coworkers focus on their cases, while I supported the staff with the clerical functions.
Each day is a new experience
Medicaid & Disability Caseworker - Team Lead (Former Employee), Vero Beach FLJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: helping people
Cons: lack of communication from management and treated equally
Meeting new people every day the satisfaction of helping those in need of health care and lifting a very heavy burden in some cases by assisting the patient with obtaining financial assistance thru state, county and or Federal funding.
issues
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 19, 2013
In my first 2 days at Adriema I found 2 compliances violations. With the federal government watching for violation in this day and age I was suprised to find such issues right away.

About Adreima

Adreima specializes in assisting hospitals maximize reimbursements while decreasing demands on in-house staff. Our Receivables – Read more