Adreima Employee Reviews

LOVE my job!
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 3, 2015
I've been employed at Adreima for a year now. I still look forward to going to work every single day. I love my co-workers, my management team, and the work environment. My everyday job duties include (but are not limited to): screening patients at bedside, completing medicaid applications, obtain requested documents, notate accounts, work follow-up accounts, find approvals, etc. This job has many perks; great pay, PTO, benefits, friendly people, GROWTH opportunities, learning different hospital systems, and so much more. This really is a great company, and i'm proud to be involved.
Pros
great co-workers, competitive pay, growth opportunities, learning hospital systems
Cons
i have no complaints
Negative Environment
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJAugust 15, 2015
Adreima is a place where you can get benefits currently nor in the long run. You do not receive any bonus nor raises. The site that I work for is St. Joseph's Hospital. Adreima is a third party vendor for various hospitals in the USA they bought off ARMDS in 2013 I believe. Adreima might run their western part of the country perfectly but Adreima does not understand the concept of how expensive and more busy New Jersey is. It's either they let you go or you want to leave. All Co-worker's feel the same with this company. Every single co-worker in the North East Region work hard and more but Adreima doesn't recognize it. Every body in the company Adreima is in fear of who is the next domino that's going to be flicked down. The only reason why I got to the Job title of a Charity Care Representative is because the company was still ARMDS. ARMDS always recognized how hard of a worker you are and what potential you have in the company.
Good Company
Lead Remote Coder III (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 29, 2015
Good Company to work for. Happy to be a part of this Company. Salary and Benefits are good. They care about the employees.
Pros
They Care
Cons
clients change too often
Growing Company
Helpdesk Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJuly 22, 2016
Growing companies often experience growing pains and this one is no different. IT departments are often considered as almost they are a necessary evil and this is the case with this company. They have treated me well in most respects but there is no clear line for career advancement and the yearly hourly raise is quite small. The benefits are on par with the average in the job market.
Pros
Some flexibility with schedule and some telecommuting
Cons
No career advancement path for IT, and very little incentive for job performance
Great place to build a career
Corporate Recruiter/HR Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 9, 2015
Adreima has afforded me the unique opportunity not only to move up in my career but also expand my experiance into the area I have wanted to develop. I moved from a Line management role into a corporate position where I have had the great fortune to grow with strong leadership encouragement along the way.
Pros
Great culture, great leadership, upward mobility
Eligibility Specialist
Bilingual Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLAugust 4, 2016
This job was the worst job I have ever worked at. Management didnt care, you work your butt off, and never got appreciated, they just slammed you with more work. I am so glad I am not there any more, thank you Lord for closing that door for ever. There are better places to work for.
Pros
Cons
Everything is bad about this company
Unstable Work Environment and Leadership
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  All, NJJuly 21, 2015
Review summary speaks for itself. Leadership doesn't support one another. Needs new life and motivation for existing employees. The compensation is way below of the work that is done by the employees. Appreciation is non existent and hard work does not get valued or noticed. Rules and regulations gets changed so frequently that by the time you adjust, new ones are in place and not all parties were aware.
Pros
Clocking Out
Cons
All the Above
Typical day at work
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 21, 2015
Call patients from 2 different hospitals and screen for eligibility for benefits. Pretty relaxed environment. Co-workers are awesome.
great company to work for
PATIENT ACCESS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  South Jersey NJSeptember 11, 2016
I enjoy working at Adreima however I do wish they would compensate their valued team members and leadership. There is opportunity to grow however due to cuts there has been less and less promotions.
Pros
great culture
Cons
compensation
Great opportunity to help serve the community of that area.
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJuly 31, 2016
This job provided a great opportunity to serve the people in need of that community. In the last couple of years their employee turnover became high making the stress level and work load very stressful.
Hate it
Collections, self pay (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 17, 2016
In the beginning before the company got bought out by Adriema it was decent. Now, the managers and team leads are no help and you do way more work than what you are compensated for. They monitor you like you are children and absolutely NO room for growth within the company. I was employed with this company for 2 years and the last 6 months was the worst.
Pros
Cons
No promotions, micro managed
Terrible unstable work enviornment
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, NJApril 30, 2016
I gotta say when I first was hired on by Adreima I thought wow, how did I get such a good job with good pay for only having customer service experience with a great Mon thru Fri 8-430 schedule. I couldn't have been happier. But once u really see how the company runs that all changed really quick. The management is awful , there not there to help u or teach u anything I taught myself everything on my own management is never around and you never know where they r so if u had a problem you were stuck dealing with every single thing yourself. You tell one thing to ur manager the whole adreima team knows within the hour. Alot of favoritism to people who don't do there job and nothing to show for the ones who do. You can work, bust ur butt everyday to meet your goals and accomplishments to try and move up in the company and improve ur skills and its never recognized, not even from the director. No bonuses , 11cent raises, it is just awful. Everyday the team is scared that they might come in and tell you that today will be ur last day ur fired just like that. I'm just putting this review in hopes that those who are looking to start a job at adreima, don't settle, like I said it sounded great at first but it was the worst and most unstable job ever. I can honestly say working at fast food was a better experience.
Pros
Mon thru friday schedule at $14.00 per hour
Cons
Everything else
Productive Work Day
Customer Service/ Senior Rep (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 5, 2016
I get along with everyone at the job I am currently working at. The job has a good environment. Every day you go into work you will always learn something new. The hardest part of the job is not being able to complete some of your workload for the day. The most enjoyable part of the work day is getting to help other's out.
Pros
The job does different activities each month to win prizes
Cons
The lunches are only 30 minutes
A relief
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 11, 2014
During my employment with Adreima (formally Optimum Outcomes) I really enjoyed working with my coworkers. I learned to navigates assigned client databases (on my own) which was not available upon my employment; however, eventually through management . The hardest part of the job was training, basically one had to figure out some type of format to produce efficient work. Management is crucial create a lot of unnecessary tension which brings the morale down; not a supporting crew.
Pros
hour for lunch/benefits
Cons
micro managed and favortism
not good
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 19, 2016
a typical day at work was very stressful. most people hated coming to work and the vibe was very negative. there is nothing else to say
Fast-paced and challenging work environment with short-term security
HR ASSISTANT / OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 21, 2014
When I began with the company I started off as a temp receptionist. The company was known as Optimum Outcomes at the time, and as they grew and merged with Adreima, so did my position. I became the HR Assistant and Office Manager within my first three months. My boss was impressed with my organizational skills and ability to create clean and concise presentations, which prompted her to bring me on full-time. She trained me in multiple aspects of Human Resources and encouraged my instinct for leadership and problem solving within the office. I had little to no experience when I first joined the company since I came fresh out of college, but the people and environment of the office fostered a tremendous growth in my personal and professional skills. But as the company has changed through mergers, many shifts have occurred that inhibits further growth for employees. It has proven difficult to advance within the company when they have provided scarce opportunity to do so.
Pros
wonderful co-workers, relaxed atmosphere, good benefits
Cons
little opportunity for growth, lack of communication from management
Good place to be employed
Clinical Nurse Auditor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AzFebruary 24, 2012
The culture is excellent. Adreima is somewhat old school in that they will give employees a chance to do their best, there is ample opportunity for advancement, and the benefits are amazing. Trust and honesty are valued. There is nothing negative to say about this excellent top rated company.
Pros
team building is promoted and real.
Cons
hiring process is slow, esp the letter of confirmation delivery.
Very comfortable place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALDecember 3, 2015
Call Center Representative
Very organized environment. Co-workers for the most part great. Management very easy to talk to and very understanding when issues arose. Worked on the phones all day and handled all kinds of calls.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Coverage for phones when too many people were away from the phones.
Rip off company
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILNovember 30, 2015
This company is a complete rip off! You never get to speak with management, and if so it's because they need you to sign something. There's no REAL training. They pay managers an seniors to do exactly nothing! Not to mention they are going out of business! Do not fall for the bs they try to sell you!
Cons
Very disappointed. Had hoped for much more
Account Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 28, 2015
As soon as I got aquamated....they started lay offs...then they moved to a different location with a work space meant for a midget.
Pros
PTO

2.9