Adreima Employee Reviews

Worst job, nice pay
Eligibility specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 8, 2017
I Will never recommend this job to anyone. Employees are awesome, management sucks, and no training worth it. Leads in eligibility are back strabbers and will do anything to fire you if they don't like you.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Micro managing, poor training
Great place to work.
Disability Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 20, 2017
I really enjoyed working with Adreima and it's employees. Unfortunately, the job ended due to being relocated to Orlando so the employees were giving an option of relocating to Orlando or forced to be laid off with severance pay.
productive fun environment
Team Lead-Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILApril 19, 2017
Company bought out 3 times within 5 years. Loved company, loved employees and the knowledge I gained but did not feel that I has job security when the buy outs took place and departments began to shut down.
Lack of management
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 18, 2017
Training is horrible . Be prepared to go to OFF site locations at the drop of a hat and locations are not close there is no training system at all and although they state training is a certain time frame be prepared to have that severely cut .Pu will be expected to learn everything and go on your own In 3 days
Pros
Pay
Cons
No training leadership n lack of management
The employees are the reason main reason this work environment is great to work at
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 7, 2016
Adreima could be a 5 star to work for, the employees are awesome, everyone gets along with everyone and work well and great as a team together. the only downfall to this company is management. This company tells you they are a great company to work for with plenty of growth and opportunity. I have not yet to see neither and been employed with this company for over 5 years. No matter how much I talk to management nothing gets done. They started in the same spot as majority of the employees and look down at current employees like they haven't been in the same spot as them. I feel as a team your suppose to give fellow employees a opportunity for growth and give them a change to move up in the company, instead of hiring outsiders and bringing them in making more money than the existing employees and most have no experience. The majority of the outsiders don't last they quit within a month of working.
Pros
great employees
Cons
Productive and fun workplace.
Bilingual CS Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 6, 2016
Had an excellent time working for the company. Management and HR department are great to work with as well. They have a great benefit package for employees.
great job
KENNEDY HEALTH HOSPITAL- ELIGIBILITY SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJDecember 4, 2016
This company is not for everyone. I worked there for and 1 year and some changed and loved my job and team. But I know plenty of people that hate the company and the job. They are very quick to let people go with no warning
Pros
great team
Cons
lay offs
Loved the enviroment
AR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 1, 2016
They gave no training but expected all to be on the same level. The same day I started was working with no system access which doesn't allow you to complete a job you started.
Pros
The small close enviroment
Cons
Could not ask questions
All in all, pretty decent workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 23, 2016
There for 2 years. Gave me needed experience to help my career. Did attempt to move forward in the company but was passed over by another employee. The next two positions I applied for I was not even contacted for an interview.
Cons
Short breaks
Fun working place
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sumter, SCOctober 6, 2016
Fun, loving working place here at our job, the pay scale isn't so great but overall the work environment is pretty awesome! It's like family here once you get to know everyone.
Eligibility specialist
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 30, 2016
Every morning i would make sure all my files are up to date with what i needed from my patient. Interviewed and gathered information from patients to determine eligibility for financial assistance through the Charity Care Program.

Worked one-on-one with patients through the application process. I tried to opened 20-25 new patient files per day.

Maintained and updated patient files, with there phone numbers and emails, address etc.
Pros
I was able to go to a chapel every day. It was very relaxing.
Cons
You hardly had time to take a break, patients were always there.
great company to work for
PATIENT ACCESS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  South Jersey NJSeptember 11, 2016
I enjoy working at Adreima however I do wish they would compensate their valued team members and leadership. There is opportunity to grow however due to cuts there has been less and less promotions.
Pros
great culture
Cons
compensation
Loved the people i worked with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILSeptember 8, 2016
Hard to move ahead in company when you work hard to excel. Wanted to learn more and grow with the company. Would recommend to someone wanting to learn more about medical billing as entry level
Eligibility Specialist
Bilingual Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLAugust 4, 2016
This job was the worst job I have ever worked at. Management didnt care, you work your butt off, and never got appreciated, they just slammed you with more work. I am so glad I am not there any more, thank you Lord for closing that door for ever. There are better places to work for.
Pros
Cons
Everything is bad about this company
Great opportunity to help serve the community of that area.
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJuly 31, 2016
This job provided a great opportunity to serve the people in need of that community. In the last couple of years their employee turnover became high making the stress level and work load very stressful.
Growing Company
Helpdesk Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJuly 22, 2016
Growing companies often experience growing pains and this one is no different. IT departments are often considered as almost they are a necessary evil and this is the case with this company. They have treated me well in most respects but there is no clear line for career advancement and the yearly hourly raise is quite small. The benefits are on par with the average in the job market.
Pros
Some flexibility with schedule and some telecommuting
Cons
No career advancement path for IT, and very little incentive for job performance
Terrible unstable work enviornment
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, NJApril 30, 2016
I gotta say when I first was hired on by Adreima I thought wow, how did I get such a good job with good pay for only having customer service experience with a great Mon thru Fri 8-430 schedule. I couldn't have been happier. But once u really see how the company runs that all changed really quick. The management is awful , there not there to help u or teach u anything I taught myself everything on my own management is never around and you never know where they r so if u had a problem you were stuck dealing with every single thing yourself. You tell one thing to ur manager the whole adreima team knows within the hour. Alot of favoritism to people who don't do there job and nothing to show for the ones who do. You can work, bust ur butt everyday to meet your goals and accomplishments to try and move up in the company and improve ur skills and its never recognized, not even from the director. No bonuses , 11cent raises, it is just awful. Everyday the team is scared that they might come in and tell you that today will be ur last day ur fired just like that. I'm just putting this review in hopes that those who are looking to start a job at adreima, don't settle, like I said it sounded great at first but it was the worst and most unstable job ever. I can honestly say working at fast food was a better experience.
Pros
Mon thru friday schedule at $14.00 per hour
Cons
Everything else
not good
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 19, 2016
a typical day at work was very stressful. most people hated coming to work and the vibe was very negative. there is nothing else to say
Productive Work Day
Customer Service/ Senior Rep (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 5, 2016
I get along with everyone at the job I am currently working at. The job has a good environment. Every day you go into work you will always learn something new. The hardest part of the job is not being able to complete some of your workload for the day. The most enjoyable part of the work day is getting to help other's out.
Pros
The job does different activities each month to win prizes
Cons
The lunches are only 30 minutes
a joke of a company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 19, 2016
Basically adreima is a joke.. They tell you that there is growth and a plethora of opportunities to move to higher positions but it's a complete lie. Terrible attitudes, laziness and fear of lay off are the only things you can expect from this place. There's no employee appreciation and the most valued employees are the lazy seniors and team leads. Training is horrible and the managers have no concept of the Work you have to do so don't bother asking them for help. You won't be recognized for going the extra mile to solve customer issues they are too busy grading your calls on whether or not you are following a script and saying the right words or asking the patient to pay a balance in full after they just experienced a surgery or worse a death in the family. They literally tell you that if you want to make it in this company you have focus solely on collecting the most money from the patients with no regards to their situation because the patients have money and are just trying to get out of paying their bills. And we should assume that because the economy is coming out of inflation that everyone is living comfortably and within their means with plenty of money to spare. If you are human and have a heart then this is not the company for you. If your patients are just viewed as dollars then imagine how you are viewed as the employee.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything