Adreima

Adreima Employer Reviews

Great Place to work
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 21, 2015
Learning is always available
great place to grow professionally
Interesting Work Environment with education opportunites
Remote Outpatient Coder & Facility Auditor (Current Employee), RemoteJanuary 5, 2015
Adreima is working to grow as a company and implement new opportunities.
This place is a joke.
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee), NevadaNovember 19, 2014
Pros: the client we service
Cons: way too many family and friends working here
FYI... the employee survey does not lie. Your employees all over the country have one common problem (management) open your eyes and listen to your employees especially when they reach out for help. Stop moving your "butt kissers" up the latter and start focusing on your true hard workers your all star leads and management make us do their work and then take all the credit. Yet the moment a mistake happens they easily point the finger at you. I'm not alone in witnessing that adreima has a major amount of favoritism, lacks communication, and has unrealistic expectations especially onsite and offsite. Management/leads if and when you're at work and we actually see you stop "playing office" and do your job. You're an embarrassment to us all.
Great people to work with but management needs a lot of work
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2014
Pros: great team work
Cons: horrible management
The employees there are a fun and hard working people who are dedicated at what they do but it takes one bad apple to ruin everything. Management needs a lot of work, too much preference between them and when it comes to report any harassment from one of their own management team, they tend to ignore the employees.
As many times I reported this person for un-ethical behavior for a team lead / manager, it seet is a great med that my report would be misplaced or not heard by the above managers. IT'S A SHAME!!!
It is a great job because the employees there try to make a friendly environment not because the managers do. I just hope they make some changes with their managers otherwise I don't see this company in business here in Jacksonville, too many of the long term employees are fed up with management.
Nice place to work
Eligibility Specialist/Financial Counselor (Former Employee), Clayton, NCOctober 16, 2014
Pros: free birthday lunches one per month
Cons: more training on medicaid and insurance policies
Most enjoyable part of the job was great leadership, and Very supportive co-workers.
Closed
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hoover, ALOctober 16, 2014
Not sure what to say so long ago. Was very diverse and kept you up on your technical skills,.
Learned a lot about AR and Productivity.
Sr. Onsite Account Representative (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILSeptember 22, 2014
Fast paced, production oriented. Most enjoyable part was clearing very old accounts, researchng denials.
A relief
Patient Account Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: hour for lunch/benefits
Cons: micro managed and favortism
During my employment with Adreima (formally Optimum Outcomes) I really enjoyed working with my coworkers. I learned to navigates assigned client databases (on my own) which was not available upon my employment; however, eventually through management . The hardest part of the job was training, basically one had to figure out some type of format to produce efficient work. Management is crucial create a lot of unnecessary tension which brings the morale down; not a supporting crew.
Macro Managing
Clinical Charge Audit I (Current Employee), remoteAugust 28, 2014
Pros: x
Cons: x
Not remote friendly, management is macro managing and creates tension.
Adreima
Account Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2014
It's Not the same company when I first started. There has been lots of changes, within ownership. I like to seek advancement.
horrible company.
ELIGIBILTY SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 30, 2014
Everything starts of great with the company. But management is horrible. Dont know how to manage. Turn over rate is very high.
Productive team effort for projects
Nurse Auditor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2014
Pros: remote fexibility
Cons: expectations of clients and parameters of contracts
Enjoy the flexibility of working remotely, learned a vast variety of billing rules based off CMS guidelines. Very happy working with a group of auditors that share knowledge and contribute to project.
worst ever
employee (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 22, 2014
worst ever. management in chaos. very poor integration of 2 smaller companies. Managed by Waud Capital but extremely poor treatment of employees.
Fast-paced and challenging work environment with short-term security
HR ASSISTANT / OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 21, 2014
Pros: wonderful co-workers, relaxed atmosphere, good benefits
Cons: little opportunity for growth, lack of communication from management
When I began with the company I started off as a temp receptionist. The company was known as Optimum Outcomes at the time, and as they grew and merged with Adreima, so did my position. I became the HR Assistant and Office Manager within my first three months. My boss was impressed with my organizational skills and ability to create clean and concise presentations, which prompted her to bring me on full-time. She trained me in multiple aspects of Human Resources and encouraged my instinct for leadership and problem solving within the office. I had little to no experience when I first joined the company since I came fresh out of college, but the people and environment of the office fostered a tremendous growth in my personal and professional skills. But as the company has changed through mergers, many shifts have occurred that inhibits further growth for employees. It has proven difficult to advance within the company when they have provided scarce opportunity to do so.
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 8, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: poor management
Identify unsured patients and assit them in medicaid process either thru HEA+ or medicaid application. Assist pt in providing all necessary documents to des offices or HEA+. Follow with des ofc or HEA+ to help patients obtain approval on a timely basis. Hardest part if working with database that is too slow.

Enjoy contacting patient when have been approved for medicaid. Good interaction with co-workers and hospital staff.

Poor management, not know what to do or who is charge.
Productive workplace
Sr. Onsite Account Representative (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILJune 11, 2014
Best part of the day, investigation into why claims denied. Allowed investigative skills to be utilized
Don't Do It !!!!
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee), North CarolinaMay 31, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: management doesn't care, non-supportive and back stabbing.
The company is good but the management they entrust to uphold the reputation of the company is very poor. They are not supportive of the staff and often put the staff down making you feel incompetent.
Good place to work at night.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 18, 2014
I am a part time worker, so I do not benefit from all benefits, I do accumulate PTO.
Growing Company, many learning opportunities
Director (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: growth opportunities
Cons: temporary growing pains
This is a very good company to work for that has seen substantial growth over the past two years. Management is good and really know how to get the best from their employees. The only real downside at this moment are the growing pains that the organization has experienced over the past year. Essentially the company doubled in size overnight, which as expected has changed the way the company operates. Overall a good company to work for and many opportunities to learn new skills.
horrible place to work
eligibility specialist (Former Employee), flOctober 28, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Management sucks!!! No privacy with employees information, you tell it to management the whole office will know your business. Nothing in this organization says professional. If you are looking for a great place to work, THIS IS NOT IT!!!

About Adreima

Adreima specializes in assisting hospitals maximize reimbursements while decreasing demands on in-house staff. Our Receivables – Read more

Adreima Salaries