ADS Security, LP Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Learn to Swim
Advanced Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALOctober 6, 2017
Very Challenging but Rewarding. Great Work Ethic From Entire Team. Great Benefits. Lack of Communication. Great People. Vehicle, laptop, iPhone and iPad provided.
Pros
Workable Schedule
Cons
Lack Of Overall Communication

Comment – October 7, 2017

Each branch is different. I can honestly say that I loved working at ADS Security.

I would not recommend taking a job with ADS
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYSeptember 14, 2017
I started with ADS and I thought it was going to be a great place to work the people were friendly and everything was great I was making good money to start they send you to Nashville for training and it is a awesome experience they really build it up then when you get back after a month or two you're thrown to the wolves and they yank the carpet out from under you they do not give you a salary any longer you are strictly Commission
I would not recommend taking a chance with this company you will as many others last about a year and be ready to quit
Pros
Cons
Commission based make you quota or your gone
One of the leading electronic security companies in the nation.
Central Station Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 18, 2015
The ADS central station is one of the leading monitoring centers in the industry. Each and every operators is certified and trained to handle alarm conditions with the utmost professionalism and compassion.
Pros
industry leader, advanced services