ADS Employee Reviews

I liked it
Downstream Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlette, MIAugust 16, 2017
This place was a great place to work it was fun and quite easy. I loved it while I worked their and I would recommend it to anyone new to the job world .
Overall one of my favorite jobs .
Van loader (Former Employee) –  Mendota, ILAugust 15, 2017
Overall a very good job to have it has all the family benifets it's a nice pace job you work at your own pace most of the time your on a lift the rest of the time your loading semis overall easy job with good pay .
productive and friendly environment to work in
Packer (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCJuly 1, 2017
great company to work for employees are very competitive but friendly as well the management is very understanding to personal issues and try to work with their employees.
Pros
work hours are perfect for a mother with kids in school
Cons
must be hired on through a temp agency
wonder place to work - but they left state I was working in
Customer Service Representative / Trainer (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJJune 29, 2017
I loved my time at ADS the enviroment was great; if you worked 25 hours or more - you were entitled to full time benefts. I would have stayed with them longer, but they closed the facility in our state, and with a family, could not relocate.
Pros
geat benefits and people
Cons
they left area
Fast Paced
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  New Miami, OHJune 6, 2017
Great Co-workers felt that the work and free time was not balanced the pay was also low. Safety was a priority that I liked. Felt like I was apart of the team.
Not good
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCMay 31, 2017
Hot sticky nasty place. Needed money so I worked there it was to much for a small female. I would not tell any woman I know to apply here. I don't know if this place is still open but never will work here again is best said.
lacking
Lead programmer (Former Employee) –  Millington, MIMay 11, 2017
The skill set at ADS is shameful. operators are made managers and unable to even read blue prints. It was sad that myself and the quality team were basically the only ones there who could read blueprints and understand GD&T

They are trying to get in more training but if you know your stuff you will be extremely frustrated working there.

Explaining that section cut A is not datum A to the engineering team will drive you nuts... yes its that bad.
Pros
easy hours
Cons
lack of talent
Fun Place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXApril 20, 2017
Great people, fun people to work around. Positive environment. Great CEO. Allows you to express your inner feelings in the best way possible. Great place.
Growth of scope
National F & I Trainer (Current Employee) –  Bozeman, MTApril 16, 2017
We increased our scope from a regional provider of products and training to a National provider. As we grew our dealership partners also grew in revenue and sales production.
productive
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCMarch 27, 2017
Liked working at Ads.. The money was decent.. The people for most part were nice.. I hated when they shut down and started laying off people 2 weeks before Christmas..
Pros
decent pay
Cons
no benefits
Auditor (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTMarch 26, 2017
Productive and organized job. Good for first time worker. Great for full time with weekends off. Overtime is avaliable is wanted. Breaks also included.
I think it is a fun place to work, except it is for only 4 and 1/2 hours. One day a week.
Auction Driver/file papers (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 28, 2017
You can work there as long as you have a driver's license. You drive the cars, and make sure that you have the cars in park when you drive. You can't play the radio, and you can't have your cell phone out, while in the car.
On a typical day.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2016
On a typical day everyone works independently for the most part. Very little communication among the employees. The most enjoyable part is the co-workers. What I learned is how the construction industry worked, which was very interesting to me.
Here's my review
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Washougal, WANovember 8, 2016
If your looking to expand and grow and move on up probably not the place to be. There is a lot of potential but not much at its current state. I would recommend not here
Great work place
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCOctober 6, 2016
ADS is overall a great place to work. Production is always steady. Shipping and receiving is a bit hectic but it is a job. I would recommend this work place for anyone who like to stay busy, like me!
Cons
short breaks, no air in summer time
Fun, friendly, undwrstanding.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCAugust 10, 2016
great place to work, employees work together to complete job, a variety of on the job training, self motavating, you not assign to one area you do different jobs. U get vacation
Pros
Understanding supervisors
Cons
dangerous liift truck operarors
Productive, great atmospher, great coworkers
Billing/Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 22, 2016
Typically busy all day, learning different aspects of the company, coworkers are very helpful and willing to help.
Really no hard part of the job.
Great work enviroment
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCMarch 16, 2016
Management was knowledgeable, co-worker were very productive. Keeping up with the demand was the hardest part. Thru team work it was accomplished. Enjoyed working with my co-workers
Reliable work with loyal managers
Document Image Technician (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 30, 2015
After almost 10 years at this job, I have learned to utilize all office skills necessary to be able to do any job needed on the site. I am capable of processing any type of paper work through numerous computer systems handling sensitive medical records. The hardest part of my job, although also the most fulfilling, is continuing to set goals for myself and reaching them effectively.
Pros
free weekends, flexible hours
Cons
no room for growth, low pay.
Busy with job security
SALES AND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 13, 2015
This was a call center for credit cards. Victoria Secret, Express, Bealls etc. Did not mind the calls from customers. Co-workers were great and intelligent. Did not like doing the sales part of the position. Management pushed that too far at times.
Pros
Many breaks and bonus'
Cons
Sales