ADS

ADS Employer Reviews

A great Place to Work to Make a Difference and Collaborate With Donors
Owner / Consultant (Current Employee), East Point, GAApril 21, 2014
Pros: making my your schedule, great networking with possible donors
Cons: healthcare
On a typical there is a lot of research to finish for grant opportunities; mainly state and federal opportunities, some time on the request of organizations we will also search foundations (we do not search foundations regularly due to their lack of funds/donors).

I also cultivate relationships with donors and volunteers for partner organizations, – more... as well as key staff members at organizations who are in need of funding; a large portion of what I do is also collaboration. – less
Easy place to work
Vendor Coordinator (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCMarch 19, 2014
Pros: easy going
Cons: not climate controlled
this job was a very easy job but very time consuming and it also took alot of knowledge to know what you didnt and didnt need to be looking for while doing the job, The managers were always friendly and would try to help you with any problems that you had. Alot of the other employees were friendly but you always had a few in the crowd who wernt so friendly. – more... the best part about the job was working by myself – less
Semi-fun workplace
Unloader (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCMarch 10, 2014
Unloading 30 up to 80 pound boxes constantly for 8 hours. Good workout, but not good pay at minimum wage.
Ok place to work at.
Lead; Lead Assistant (Former Employee), Eastvale, CAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: room to imrove
Cons: too many personal problems brought into work.
Great job experience for my future. Had room to improve and move up quickly but unfortunately I had to quit because of personal problems were affecting my job position.
Enjoyed being promoted to drive a fork lift
Line Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee), Findlay, OHJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: great job
Cons: let go after bought out
Here I learned about making drainage pipe and gained experience driving a fork lift.
Great Benefits
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Winter Garden, FLJanuary 9, 2014
This company had no cost insurance. Understanding managers and wonderful open door policy.
good people to work for very reliable
General Laborer welder helper (Former Employee), Texarkana, TXNovember 15, 2013
Pros: good management
Cons: safty
starting early working tell boss is tired and putting in a hard days work is every day all day. great people to work for fun and very productive and fast pasted makes the days go by fast.
Productive and high speed work place in a team atmosphere
Document Image Technician (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 21, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule, benefits, breaks
Cons: n/a
Working with this company for 6+ years has taught me a lot of skills that I have been able to apply in my every day life. Learning to be part of a team is one of them. Although I have not been in a customer service atmosphere I am confident in my ability to be able to adapt to the fact that I will be more one on one with people. My previous job has – more... taught me how to do that in a team as well as accomplishing my own job codes. – less
horrible place for anyone wanting a life outside of work
Line Operator (Current Employee), Brazil, INSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: little off time
work 6 to 7 days a week with little time off. bad work conditions. wouldn't recommend to anyone with family or wanting anything out of life other than to work your life away.
Great
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Muskegon, MIAugust 6, 2013
Here i was able to utilize the skills that i leaerned to extent that i could.
The Management was very helpful and understanding.
My co-workers were also helpful.
liked the hours
Tilt Tray (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCJuly 28, 2013
liked the hours because I have school aged children was able to work while there in school and after work go to little league football practice and games. They lay-off a lot and pay is awful.
hard work and can be fun
Messenger (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYJuly 23, 2013
Pros: fexlible hours
Cons: transprotation is paid by you, no advancement
It is like working for UPS with out the benefits and the pay is not as good. It is hard work but at the same time you learn how to interact with different types of people in a professional way.
clean enviroment, very social and very good at promoting a postive team additude.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Findlay, OHSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: flexible work hours so you can go to appointments, etc.
Cons: job openings in company are not posted well for all employees to be made aware of, and pay rates could be higher.
Loved working w this company very friendly environment. Clean and safe and associates are treated w repect. Associate training is five star!
hard worker
technician (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCJune 23, 2012
work goes by fast when u r workin it was good job really felt like u was not workin but 5 hours instead of 8
Gd job
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 10, 2012
Learned hippa rules,scanning medical records and q.c.customer service
BEWARE MORE MONEY SPENT WORKING THAN GAIN.
SONOGRAPHER (Former Employee), MARYLANDDecember 29, 2011
TO APPLICANTS,ASK MANY QUESTIONS! GET DETAILS OF OFFER SENT TO YOU.BEWARE NOT ALL HOURS WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY
WILL BE PAID FOR. THERE'S MORE TO YOUR WORK DAY THAN YOU KNOW,AND WITHOUT COMPENSATION. THE WAGE PRACTICES OF THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO WAGE AND HOURS DIVISION. THERE MORE QUITTING IN THIS COMPANY THAN WORKING.