ADS Employee Reviews

Here's my review
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Washougal, WANovember 8, 2016
If your looking to expand and grow and move on up probably not the place to be. There is a lot of potential but not much at its current state. I would recommend not here
Great work place
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCOctober 6, 2016
ADS is overall a great place to work. Production is always steady. Shipping and receiving is a bit hectic but it is a job. I would recommend this work place for anyone who like to stay busy, like me!
Cons
short breaks, no air in summer time
Fun, friendly, undwrstanding.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCAugust 10, 2016
great place to work, employees work together to complete job, a variety of on the job training, self motavating, you not assign to one area you do different jobs. U get vacation
Pros
Understanding supervisors
Cons
dangerous liift truck operarors
Productive, great atmospher, great coworkers
Billing/Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 22, 2016
Typically busy all day, learning different aspects of the company, coworkers are very helpful and willing to help.
Really no hard part of the job.
Great work enviroment
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCMarch 16, 2016
Management was knowledgeable, co-worker were very productive. Keeping up with the demand was the hardest part. Thru team work it was accomplished. Enjoyed working with my co-workers
Reliable work with loyal managers
Document Image Technician (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 30, 2015
After almost 10 years at this job, I have learned to utilize all office skills necessary to be able to do any job needed on the site. I am capable of processing any type of paper work through numerous computer systems handling sensitive medical records. The hardest part of my job, although also the most fulfilling, is continuing to set goals for myself and reaching them effectively.
Pros
free weekends, flexible hours
Cons
no room for growth, low pay.
Busy with job security
SALES AND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 13, 2015
This was a call center for credit cards. Victoria Secret, Express, Bealls etc. Did not mind the calls from customers. Co-workers were great and intelligent. Did not like doing the sales part of the position. Management pushed that too far at times.
Pros
Many breaks and bonus'
Cons
Sales
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 11, 2015
Great teamwork. Very experienced people. Demanding but fair. A lot to learn from. Flexible hours.Nothing to complain about.
Easy going fun work place
shipping and recieving (Former Employee) –  gaffney, South CarolinaSeptember 6, 2015
management is very friendly coworkers are friendly and helpful the hardest part of the job is getting behind and finishing a large shipment by a sooner deadline.
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
long walk to break room and not enough time to eat lunch
Good place to work, Good People. No Complaines
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 29, 2015
Today I working in AV2 warehouse and helped with checking orders making sure the amount and the part numbers are correct according to the pick ticket. I enjoy the day, the day went by fast, without looking at the clock. My co-workers are very helpful any questions I have I get my answer right away, I am a very quiet person, I tried not to get into other people business, I concern rate on my job. The hardest part of my job is my tape gun. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning something new. In all my years of working I learn a different job all the time, and it is enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunches, or breakfast
Cons
Healthcare
Great coworkers
Crew (Current Employee) –  New PhiladelphiaApril 28, 2015
I would help clean and doing other task that was assigned. I learned how to be a productive team member. The management was great and helpful. The coworkers are like family. It's a great team environment. I didn't find anything too hard. I enjoyed my job. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people we work with and the coworkers.
Pros
coworker
Cons
I loved working at ADS as a production worker
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCSeptember 11, 2014
As you are packing your shoes in the box make sure you look over them to make sure they dont have any defaults, and all the people that worked their was very helpful and i really love to work as a production worker i enjoy it so much.
Pros
example: good hours
A great Place to Work to Make a Difference and Collaborate With Donors
Owner / Consultant (Current Employee) –  East Point, GAApril 21, 2014
On a typical there is a lot of research to finish for grant opportunities; mainly state and federal opportunities, some time on the request of organizations we will also search foundations (we do not search foundations regularly due to their lack of funds/donors).

I also cultivate relationships with donors and volunteers for partner organizations, as well as key staff members at organizations who are in need of funding; a large portion of what I do is also collaboration.
Pros
making my your schedule, great networking with possible donors
Cons
healthcare
Easy place to work
Vendor Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCMarch 19, 2014
this job was a very easy job but very time consuming and it also took alot of knowledge to know what you didnt and didnt need to be looking for while doing the job, The managers were always friendly and would try to help you with any problems that you had. Alot of the other employees were friendly but you always had a few in the crowd who wernt so friendly. the best part about the job was working by myself
Pros
easy going
Cons
not climate controlled
Semi-fun workplace
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCMarch 10, 2014
Unloading 30 up to 80 pound boxes constantly for 8 hours. Good workout, but not good pay at minimum wage.
Ok place to work at.
Lead; Lead Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eastvale, CAFebruary 18, 2014
Great job experience for my future. Had room to improve and move up quickly but unfortunately I had to quit because of personal problems were affecting my job position.
Pros
Room to Imrove
Cons
Too many personal problems brought into work.
Enjoyed being promoted to drive a fork lift
Line Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHJanuary 29, 2014
Here I learned about making drainage pipe and gained experience driving a fork lift.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Let go after bought out
Great Benefits
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Winter Garden, FLJanuary 9, 2014
This company had no cost insurance. Understanding managers and wonderful open door policy.
good people to work for very reliable
General Laborer welder helper (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXNovember 15, 2013
starting early working tell boss is tired and putting in a hard days work is every day all day. great people to work for fun and very productive and fast pasted makes the days go by fast.
Pros
good management
Cons
safty
Productive and high speed work place in a team atmosphere
Document Image Technician (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 21, 2013
Working with this company for 6+ years has taught me a lot of skills that I have been able to apply in my every day life. Learning to be part of a team is one of them. Although I have not been in a customer service atmosphere I am confident in my ability to be able to adapt to the fact that I will be more one on one with people. My previous job has taught me how to do that in a team as well as accomplishing my own job codes.
Pros
flexible schedule, benefits, breaks
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADS. Our community is ready to answer.