ADT Security Services

ADT Security Services Employee Reviews

Basic
Government Installation Biller (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAApril 6, 2015
the company is great while i was there. i have been a way for nearly five years and dod not have a current update the status of the company.
great company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 5, 2015
Pros: great management
Cons: healthcare
fun place to work with great people and wonderful management opportunities also great tools are provided for helping you to succeed
ADT
RESIDENTAL RESALE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2015
Pros: Freedom, I PAD
Cons: Commission only
Good Company to work for I enjoy the freedom the job give you freedom and helps u manage your time. Also teaches you about work life and balance
Laid back environment with flexibility to learn
Data Entry/Technical support (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 30, 2015
Took inbound calls from technicians in the field pertaining to the connections of alarm in the residence, business, etc. I learned a more technical side of customer service in regards to connecting alarms and blueprints of how alarms work.
Fast paced
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Aurora, COMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Management
Cons: My new schedule
Great place to work. I was ranked top perfomer.

The day went by fast and I enjoyed having no down time.

Excellent communication from Managemnet.

Hardes part of the job is that my schedule changed.
Great Place to work
Productivity Specialist (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 27, 2015
Pros: good breakroom, management is efficient and friendly.
Cons: stressful, everyday, understaffed.
Although the enviornment is fast paced and stressful, the people are wonderful and very family like. Business gets done and everyone is pleasant.
Rotating door
Outbound Dispatcher and Inbound Customer Support (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Weak management.
Come in and take calls. Each call was different. My customer service skills greatly improved here. Management is very weak, almost no power at all. More of a guide than anything else. Co-workers were hit and miss. Many were very stressed. Hardest part was having to deal with customers you wanted to be fair and nice with, but policy stopped you from being fair with them. Most enjoyable part were the benefits.
Great pay, terrible management
Small Business Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chatsworth CAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: No cap on commission
Cons: Horrible management.
Sink or swim. You will not be trained to sell here. You are expected to do that on your own or quit. The turn over rate is incredible. The company and products are great. People, not so much.
ADT is a nice place to work.
Emergency Dispatch Operator (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Very tight security, safety, nice benefits
Cons: Extremely micro managed in all areas
A D T is a very replicable company to work for. Their benefits are rather good. The managers show care & concern. They've established a nice employee dispatch cafe. They have spirit day/Wednesday wave Friday.
Nice Place to Work
Technical Support Representative- Customer Care (Current Employee), Aurora, COMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Free Gifts, Free Lunches on special days
Cons: Short breaks, too much changes in procedure and not a friendly performance appraisal
Its a busy work environment, vibrant, motivated, energetic, and active workplace. It is a "extensive," "cost effective," "innovative," "versatile" and "customer-focused environment
Great company to work for
Small Business Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fresno, CAMarch 24, 2015
Adt is a great company to work for. They have great benefits and upper management. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with customers on a daily basis and helping them meet their security needs.
Not a good place
INBOUND APPOINTMENT SETTER (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 23, 2015
If you want a job that is for right now then this is the place for you. If you would like a job that you can move up in and be somebody then this is not the co for you.
Job Summary
Customer Service (Former Employee), Henrietta, NYMarch 19, 2015
Within my position I would assist customers in trouble shooting their alarm systems, I would also assist with the internet online accounts. This would allow customers to view cameras and to set up settings with thermostats, cameras, light switches etc. Sometimes I would pick up overtime assisting with alarm handling, this consisted of calling 911 for burglar alarms, fire alarms, medical alerts and trouble signals. I also assisted the training groups were I would show and assist with the learning process.
My experience with ADT.
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 18, 2015
My experience with ADT was to provide small businesses and residential communities with the necessary security equipment to remain safe and comfortable. As a sales representative I do a lot of traveling, so the most exciting aspect was going around seeing new places and meeting new people. The hardest part about being in sales in general is the art of persuasion, but persuading people for something they innately needed, in order to have a prosperous business or a secure area of living.

Great place to work no place for advancement.
lots of micromanaging no advancement
Corporate Customer Relations Consultant (Current Employee), West Henrietta, NYMarch 18, 2015
not a good place to work lots of workplace drama lots of nepotism and workplace friend promotions if your not kissing your managers butt you will not get promoted
Security company - small sales agent
Small Business Sales Representative (Former Employee), Edison, NJ 08820March 17, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: no sales, or product support
Make a great deal of cold calls to leads provided by ADT, which are clients who have purchase ADT already, which we are supposed to resell the product to. These targets do not want to hear from us because they have been hammered repeatedly by a multitude of agents attempting to sign them up.

My sales manager did not assist me on any sales calls as was promised. The iPad I received was not functional, and it took 2 months for my sales manager to return it to me.

There was no product training in the entire duration I was there. I asked for it, the sales training was great though.
Intern
Team Manager (Current Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 16, 2015
Great experience for someone trying to gain an understanding of typical Washington day-to-day work. Leading tours of the Capitol building greatly enhanced my public speaking skills.
Room for advancement, but only so far.
Customer Loyalty Representative (Current Employee), Irving, TXMarch 15, 2015
Pros: good healthcare benefits
ADT does not value their employees as much as I expected. I learned how to really value my customers and be empathetic with their needs.
A great enviroment and something enjoyable
Residential Sales Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: flexibility and freedom
Cons: micromanage
Prepared, a positive attitude and willingness to get the task done at hand.

Everyday is a learning experience and my job is to make the most of it.

Give me the tools that are needed and the rest is up to me.

Always respect and help when needed or asked.

Understanding that no day is the same.

freedom and knowing that I accomplished my task and helped customers.
very professional environment
Technical Specialist II, Special Project (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 6, 2015
Pros: cafeteria; good location; flexible hour; offered vto; good benefits
Cons: pay & training not long enough for all information wehad to learn; no hands on equipment training.
Overall this is a great place to work; good benefits; clean and employee oriented. Company provided everything need to do your job.

Most enjoyable part of job was successful programming of customer equipment.

About ADT Security Services

For more than a century, ADT has been one of today’s most trusted, well known brands in the industry. Today, we serve more – Read more

ADT Security Services Salaries