Very busy, loved the competitiveness of the job and the challenges of it.
Pros: they pressure you to be successful, and they also make it fun, so that you don't seem like a bunch of robots.
Cons: i believe they should have been more accommodating, when it came to some peoples needs, but it was always about the business, and sometimes less about the peoples needs.
• Handle between 150-200 inbound/outbound tech/customer calls
• Data Entry, verifying data for accuracy, testing signals, pulling uploads and pushing downloads thru the phone lines to the panels to verify the data, placing the systems on test, or placing them in service while tech is on site
• Work with Citrix as a Monitoring and Billing system, Escheduler, – more... Admin/Carms (DOS Billing systems), Informix (DOS billing System) ADS2 (administrative Data System 2) Where we would do actions that were received from the CMC department for data changes and also customers from Customer Care Department, Avaya Phone System, NICAD, 3PS Radio Registration System, MiTi service availability system, some of our call flows are SOE (Stream Line Order Entry) and MMB (Master Mind Billing).
• Calls monitored and graded, which are split Customer Service and Product Knowledge
• Staying up to date with daily, weekly, and monthly training sessions for any changes that are happening in the department
• Good typing speed (55 WPM)
Co-workers were very pleasant, management would challenge you, which was the best part of my job, I not only had goals per week, and per month, but I also put goals on myself so that I could be more successful. I learned more from this job, than I did the 8yrs of working in Fast Food and going through Management classes. – less