ADT Security Services Employee Reviews

Found 2,076 reviews matching the search
Productive and growth opportunities
Welcome Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 16, 2017
I loved working for ADT in Colorado. Once I transferred to one of their centers in Texas, it was like a completely different company. Management positions seemed to be handed to anyone whether they were qualified or not. They throw their employees to the wolves. every one on one with management is negative and discouraging. In Colorado, the company culture was outstanding. The environment was clean, warm, and welcoming. Managers knew answers to questions and if they did not they would find out for the team.
Negative environment
Existing Customer Sales (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 16, 2017
The position in existing sales was misleading in the details of pay structure and duties of the position. You find yourself dealing with negative experiences with the customers more than you do with actual sales opportunities.
Productive work environment, self-operate business
Corporate Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 16, 2017
This company offers a wide variety of skills to be learned and refined on a daily basis. Self-operating this business takes much discipline to make the job successful.
i loved it
Productivity Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Henrietta, NYMarch 16, 2017
i wish i was still employed i will apply again it was great i loved the pay the people were nice the job was fulfilling. i will definitely be applying for a position
Great place to work for
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 15, 2017
I would recommend this company to everyone who has the experience. Pay is better than any company i worked for and benefits are excellent, management is also there for you when needed
Good Freedom
Small Business Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 15, 2017
I learned the business a lot about selling from my sales manager and their training programs. They company is very tightly controlled based on being a security company therefore I can't comment on the position specifically.
Pros
Set you schedule
Cons
prescheduled calls by ADT telemarketing
great company
Emergency Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 15, 2017
great management they were really helpful when i had a issue or a question very important call center i had enjoyed the process needed to help keep people and the valuables protected
productive and fun work place
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 14, 2017
loved the managers and their willingness to accommodate your personal and job needs. Has a laid back and peaceful location, two break rooms and an on-site cafeteria with a fabulous cook. break rooms have a ping pong table, comfortable arm chairs and tv's for or enjoyment. there is also a secluded patio outside the cafeteria with a small basketball area to enjoy.
Typical everyday data entry
Collections Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 14, 2017
The job was OK for the compensation. Not much opportunity for advancement. I had to get a high security clearance and had to drive a little out of the way, but it was worth it.
Pros
Nice incentive bonuses.
Cons
Some were given special treatment over others.
N/a
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 14, 2017
It was ok to work there I was only a Temp
Hours were ok. Staff was ok. I was not intrested in being on the phone's for a long term period. ADT good company to work for just not for me
NEW Upper Management had a terrible vision
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMarch 13, 2017
Within the last couple years the company has been bought out and management changed as well as protocol to our daily duties. wanted us to do more...& more work, but with no extra time to do it in. Some days were good, ups and downs like any other job, up until the last two years. Liked what i was doing, just didn't like how it was being done.
Pros
healthcare, vacation/personal time, wages, company truck
Cons
company doesn't care about its employees, been bought out 3 times in the last 2 years.
Big Corporate Feel
Commercial Sales Representative (Existing Clients) (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 13, 2017
I really enjoyed the 2 years I was with ADT Commercial Security. I handled the existing customer base on a daily basis, reaching out to customers, setting appointments and meeting with the to determine their existing and future needs. Management is very nice to work with, they were very human in their approach. The hardest part of the job is the initial contact and getting the decision maker on the phone. I really enjoyed meeting with my customers, face to face.
ADT was great!
Bilingual Field Support Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 13, 2017
ADT was awesome! Ioved their management and the culture they had built there. The training was intensive and thorough and the trainers worked very well with the new hires to make sure they understood what to do and felt confident before they hit the floor. Would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Love working for ADT very great company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 13, 2017
Place to work for another batch of any other place to work for great friendly friends your cookies they were all excellent people to work around loved it
no room for growth
field surpport (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 11, 2017
no real room for growth people get hired then leave within months then adt hires from outside instead of inside so your stuck seeing new employees that got a position you applied for from within
n/a
Emergency Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Irving TXMarch 10, 2017
Overall great company but does not really help when you have medical issues and make you do more things than should be required ............................
Great work enviroment
Installer (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 9, 2017
Always felt like a part of the team and felt like i was making a difference. Always felt appreciated. Management always make sure im comfortable and provides training if needed.
Pros
awesome pay and great people.
Cons
work weekends.
good
SYNON Consultant (Former Employee) –  NJMarch 9, 2017
good place to work and nice people was around at this place. It was very interesting project but after implementation new boss want to change it to network from AS400
Review
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 9, 2017
Worked for company through Kelly's temporary agency. No secure job placement after 90 days. A lot of worker did not get hired permanently after 90 days. Lots of gossip and childish workers.
Pros
Set work schedule, paid weekly though agency
Cons
Gossip, childish co-worker, not a secure job placemnt
Office closed
retention agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 8, 2017
Job closed and moved to east coast but it was a good company to work for. I was layed off but I was carrying my 1st child so I had that time with her.
Pros
Good benefits and commisson
Cons
no traing for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADT Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.