ADT Security Services Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,666 reviews matching the search
Very Nice
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CA 92507March 15, 2016
Very Nice Job I Recommend Anybody To The Job When I Was There I loved The Job Now I Want To Try Something New Iwouldnt mind Going Back But I Wanna Change Up The Jobs I Pick
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, PRMarch 15, 2016
Good attitude, excellent coworker, learning fast, optimist. Work under pressure. Just you can..... ....................................
Strong Tradition, Proud Team
Field Support Tech (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 14, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job was the actual work itself; like most ADT professionals, I take pride in my work, and if something is not right, I try to fix it, or get someone to show me what is wrong, so I won't make that mistake again.

The instructors at ADT were knowledgeable, compassionate, and understood my concerns. My ability to meet the needs of the technicians in the field was my primary focus and concern.

My manager was not on the same schedule that I was, and therefore I was assigned to an interim team; having a group to connect with was very important, and also gives us the ability to receive information as well as get to know one another.
Pros
Values, tradition and professionalism
Cons
varied schedules that may or may not line up with the rest of your team
its okay
Emergency Dispatch Operator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 13, 2016
its very boring here nothing exciting the pay is decent. You can advance here quickly I believe there is favoritism. This was my first call center job and for me to be entry level it really helped me outbeing edo because it gave me time to learn to work a computer. I had excellent training.
Security Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 13, 2016
Typical day of work consists of changing gears and putting out fires. Managers aren't engaged with their people but really know how to manage up. Senior Managers don't really care how people are treated. Micromanage. A lot of good people have come and gone. Learn how to treat people like adults...
Pros
Some good people but many want out.
Cons
Managers manage up and that's it...
Work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 11, 2016
I come to work knowing that I will have sales , I learn how to deal with difficult situations . Management could be better but its not so bad . The hardest part of the day is sitting in a chair all day .
Phone calls for ever
Residential Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 9, 2016
Total telamarketer company.management only cares about them self. If you like text messages 7 days a week then by all means feel free to work at ADT.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Training
Great benefits. Awful Management
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 7, 2016
If you're looking for great benefits this is a good job but you must be prepared for loads of middle management. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing generally.

The company has very little regard for their employees. You are considered a worker bee in the hive. Don't move, don't do anything other than your job.

It is a typical call center environment though so if you're already familiar with that then you'll know what to expect.
Tempe, az. Sso
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 6, 2016
There tends to be a lot of favoritism at this branch; other than that you are left todo you work without being micromanaged.
Productive Workplace with fast pace environment and friendly staff
Productivity Specialist (Former Employee) –  Henrietta, NYMarch 5, 2016
The day as a PS would start fairly stable there are rushes towards the end of technicians shifts. The hardest part is making sure each tech has enough time for their jobs and the scheduling system gant is set up properly
Pros
health care benifits, decent entry level pay, long lunch breaks
Cons
work on holidays
good co workers, long hours, commission
ADT SALES (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 3, 2016
I love to work for commission but leadership was not good. have to keep up with call volumes that aren't correct. Management changes their mind daily as to what to expect employees to do. Mandatory meetings sometimes out of town.
Pros
can be a fun enviroment but stressful sometimes
Cons
no management
Revolving Door Of Management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 3, 2016
This company could care less about their employees. It's all about numbers and it doesn't matter how they get there. Including, stealing assigned clients from one sales person and giving them to another. Also, mandatory Saturday's. No work/life balance. Even text message at 3 a.m. I wouldn't recommend this employer to anyone.
Pros
Cons
Extremely Poor Management
so-so
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2016
I woked through a third party and they suddenly decided to end their contract abruptly. The best part was it was a postion from home and I was able to make my own schedule.
Good Job
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 3, 2016
Ok Position too many demands and requirements for little pay. Overall great learning experience but the PAY SUCKS and how you have to earn a decent check
Pros
Learning Experience
Cons
PAY SUCKS
great company
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAMarch 2, 2016
great company great equipment great staff great tech support techs are awesome. well known brand largest security company in north america
Pros
well known brand
Enjoyable place to work
Commercial Business Sales (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 2, 2016
ADT was a very educational and enjoyable place of employment. The management was excellent and supportive. The hardest part of the job was the required marketing calls each morning. This was productive and necessary however it was very time consuming.
Pros
Supportive management.
Cons
Restrictions on avenues of sales.
Great Environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  KansasMarch 1, 2016
Resolve issues involving residential and commercial alarm systems, provide support using maintenance procedures following company regulations, and customer accounts, verification of application, orders and request
Pros
great management and peers
Cons
n/a
Witness to seeing different areas around Washington
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 1, 2016
I worked with a group mainly of men. I felt a out of place and uncomfortable at times. I learned to communicate with potential customers who were interested in having a security system installed into their homes. My supervisor had access to equipment that would guide us were we needed to go. My co-workers were enjoyable to work with until the line of comfortably of opposite . I never had to encounter so many different kinds of people to communicate with. I enjoyed the different areas around Washington.
Pros
Different neighborhoods to travel to
Cons
not able to sign people up for services
Good Company
services technician (Current Employee) –  Bayamón, PRFebruary 29, 2016
Good company to work and lear about the security alarms field and good work habitat great benefit. great in new items and technology
Not a good place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAFebruary 26, 2016
Door knocking mentality and disconnected management. All of management is so busy communicating via conference calls and email chains, that no one knows what is going on.
Hit it and quit it sales mentality. Corporate strips relationships from you. Terrible comp plan
Pros
Can't think of one
Cons
Everything is just wrong