- The National Account Manager is responsible for all pre & post sales interaction with advertisers / agencies to execute campaigns across Advance Digital Media Group’s digital properties.
- Works alongside Sales, Marketing, Ad Operations and Project Management to understand and take ownership over campaign strategy, management, and execution with a focus on extremely high levels of customer service.
- Act as the lead for all aspects of campaign management including pre-campaign workflow, implementation, management and post campaign analysis
- Facilitate communication between marketing and sales teams to ensure that all campaign elements are received on time prior to launch
- Coordinate internal communications on campaign performance and optimization strategies for increased performance as needed
- Communication and coordination with Advance Digital’s affiliate websites
- Point of contact for all post sale communication between client/agency (including but not limited to trafficking questions/concerns, acquiring assets, confirming optimizations, revised IO’s, billing questions, delivery questions, reporting questions, concerns regarding response of other team members)
- Frequently answer client questions in pre-sale about custom elements
- Coordinate billing requests between client and trafficking/billing dept.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced team environment
- Experience with multiple ad serving platforms and contract management systems (ie, DFP, DSM, Atlas, Media Visor, etc.)
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- 3+ years experience in Digital required
- Sales planning preferred
- BA/BS required
The role will be working at Advance Digital's Headquarters, located in Harborside Financial Center, 3100 Plaza Five, Jersey City, NJ 07311.
Advance Digital Media Group offers a competitive salary as well as comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical & dental benefits, and 401(k) plan with match.
Advance Digital Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.