Advance Health Employee Reviews

Non-stop workload
Other (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VA 20151July 24, 2017
Company is growing insanely quickly. Management has no clue what departments do. As a result, projects continue to keep adding up to the point that work load is beyond unmanageable. Every single thing is a priority. Your title and the contract you signed mean nothing. Doing work for multiple departments. As a result, certain departments work a lot of overtime and there is no appreciation for the work they do. This is coming from someone that always goes above and beyond. My suggestion, especially if you're out of college, go look somewhere else. The stress is not worth it.
Good plcae
Member Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 20, 2017
Great place to work at, The team leads are cool and everybody there is like family. I would love to go back but the hours weren't working for me. Member Services is the fun side~
Your days are numbered
Scheduling Specialist Tier4 (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 15, 2017
If you don't do what you are suppose to do, than this place is a revolving door. Be expected to make your numbers or your days are numbered.
The only way you will move up in this company is if you are TIGHT with the upper managment,
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Cut throat
Emotionally draining
Scheduler Tier IV (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 15, 2017
Buddy system is the way it runs, no job security. Teaches you to pray.You really have to sale the assessment to the untrusting client. They are not trying to keep you there and you will be let go in a heartbeat. Nothing is consistent and they thrive on firing staff.
Pros
descent pay
Cons
poor management and easily let go.
Great leadership, money is good and great environment
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 3, 2017
My supervisor and lead are awesome , caring and supportive. They always keep me motivated. The company recently increased bonus payouts too! There's 200, 500 and 750. I'm on my third month of hitting a 750 bonus, so happy I found Advance Health!
Pros
Money, staff, culture and leadership team
Cons
tempature and break room
Great Overall Workplace!
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 2, 2017
I have been working at this company for a couple months now. The management is very nice and very understanding with what goes on with your personal life/having to take off work for certain things. It is pretty competitive when it comes to your numbers. The members you are calling are mostly elderly and they can get very angry/mean sometimes when you call them so you need to make sure you do not let any members get to you. The CEO is very nice and funny. I definitely feel safe at my job, anyone would as long as they do their job correctly. And most importantly, you have many opportunities to move up in the company as long as you work hard. Overall, it is a nice place to work as long as you are into the competitive work style when trying to meet your numbers.
Pros
bonuses, breaks, hour lunch, good pay, mostly nice management
Cons
nasty members(inevitable)
The worst place to work.
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 27, 2017
Advance Health is the WORST place to work! They make it sound like a great place to work but management is horrible! Everyone is stressed out and overworked! Do not work here!

The CEO is even a perve!
Great, Positive Work Environment
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDMay 25, 2017
This is a newer company in The Rapid City area and we are intelligently expanding, lots of long-term opportunities available. By far the best call center in the Rapid City Area, management is forward thinking and focused on worker well-being. The monthly bonuses are generous and attainable. The work is truly honorable and meaningful because we have a direct, positive influence on our member's lives. Great starting pay and full benefits. Do yourself a favor and apply today, you won't regret it!
Worst place ever
SCHEDULING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 11, 2017
Management is horrible. Vice President is out to get everyone. They do what they want. Poor recognition for hard work. Feels like high school all over again.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No bonuses. Poor management and hard to move up
Good to start
Member Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 7, 2017
I have worked here for a few years and i have never felt safe in my job. It is a good place to start to gain experience but the management style is not one i would like to continue with. The management makes you feel bad.
I worked for this company, until a new manager came along and wanted to make her mark!
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 3, 2017
I think it was not a bad organization. But management, was chosen who did not have any NP skills, new grad, or management skills.
Abused her authority. Unless you can get a decent manager, then maybe......
Pros
Good pay
Cons
poor scheduling, drive your vehicle, very poor management
Not a very good company to work for!
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 5, 2017
this company is not a very good company to work for, as an NP. They will terminate you with no warning. I was called and terminated that same day with no advance warning, due to lack of membership, not performance, a reference letter was provided to me. I am sure they wouldn't have liked it if I did the same to them. I was left in the air struggling to find another job, which for credentialing only could take up 3 months once you find a job; there is no organization within the company, lack of training, constant change of managers, and if you have any questions for HR good luck because they are not very helpful. I wouldn't work for them ever again! I hope this can help you to make the decision whether or not you should work for them. I wish I've had someone who would have warned me about this company. They just need a warm body with a license, and they don't care about you if they don't need you anymore! I would think twice to work for them, at least as an NP!
Pros
pay
Cons
poor management, lack of loyalty
Good Placeholder
Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAApril 3, 2017
No room for advancement, unrealistic goals, but overall lax environment with interesting pay and benefits. I would not pick this place to work for more than a few months, it will not be challenging enough and will eventually become depressing with the lack of sunlight in the building.
Great Benefits/ Ridiculous Beliefs
Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 13, 2017
You call a member a million times, beyond irritating. 8am and youre getting a phone call about a wellness assessment. LIKE HONESTLY HARRASSMENT. If management dont like you, you wont last long. They have great opportunities and rewards when you do do well.
Great work schedule
Nurse practitioner (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 19, 2017
I worked part time and assessed about 3 patients in 4 hrs. Had to come back home and complete my assessment documentation. I was happy with the fact that I could plan my schedule well ahead of time to suit my family needs. Scheduling staff were friendly. Management also worked to encourage the providers.
But the downside was that at year end (if you are part time), there's no communication about your work for at least 2-3 months.
Not what it seems
Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 10, 2017
One day your told to do something one way, then the next day your in trouble for doing it. Policy change without warning.Sometimes t.he place was unprofessional.
Pros
Contest
Cons
Policy changes without warning.
Well visits for individuals with various types of insurance coverage. Travel and able to meet a variety of interesting people.
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VA 20151February 9, 2017
A great deal of travel, however, flexible and supportive. Teleconferences were held on occasion that enabled communication between management and those in the field. Educational opportunities were provided on a web portal.
I loved my position with the company and the people that I met during my time with Advance Health.
Pros
flexible, down time, educational opportunities
Cons
a great deal of travel that was not always in a logical sequence
Not somewhere I want to continue working
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 8, 2017
The environment is wonder, and that staff is wonderful. I don't feel secure at the job since there is a very high turnover rate. Everyone has a job to do and I did mine, I just do not agree with the way the job had to get done.
Productive Energetic Work Place
SCHEDULING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 5, 2017
I highly enjoy coming to work thanks to my team. We all get along and work very well together. My Supervisors are very supportive and fight hard for the employees. TmT
Pros
Hour Lunch, ADP discounts
Cons
No Dental Benifits
Scheduler
Appointment Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 1, 2017
The Company was fairly new when I was working here, The CEO is a family man very caring and understanding, This company is doing very well and I think overall its a good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advance Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8