Advance Medical is an international health care services provider that has been helping patients to find answers to complex medical questions from world experts since 1999. As a growing international company, we service clients from operation centers around the world.
There is currently an opening in our Westwood office for a Patient Services Associate (PSA). This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company and be part of a caring and compassionate team dedicated to helping people all over the world with their complex medical situations.
The PSA is a key role in our medical services operations and will:
- Collaborate with Advance Medical Physician Case Managers and team members
- Provide phone support to engage patients in the Expert Medical Opinion program
- Collect patient records
- Organize patient records and doctors’ feedback into a standardized report format
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to follow-up independently
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing numerous responsibilities
The right candidate will:
- Possess experience in a medical environment with a strong medical vocabulary a plus
- Be a quick-learner and not afraid to ask questions
- Enjoy the busy pace and the complexity of this role
- Desire to contribute to the long-term growth of the company
- Pitch in as a team player to get the job done
Position is full time 40 hrs. Bachelor’s degree required. Excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision & 401(k) with employer match. Visit www.Advance-Medical.com for more information on our company.