MATERIALS TEAM LEADER
Tier 1 Automotive supplier of assemblies seeks a detail and process oriented Materials Analyst to manage inventory, timely process, identify and communicate customer demand to internal team for scheduling, management of vendor releases, and actively coordinate material flow to ensure availability for manufacturing and 100% on-time delivery to customer.
Ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and problem solving abilities suited for identifying and precluding any threats to supply chain in addition to coordinating and/or executing action plans sufficient to achieve optimal solutions and communicate to ensure 100% customer service/satisfaction.
Inventory integrity requires detail oriented individual with working knowledge of EDI and ERP systems, accounting helpful, in order to effectively validate and provide prompt troubleshooting and corrective action of discrepant inventory data.
Analyze plant supply chain and material control capabilities and develop improvement roadmaps, which include process performance, training and people development, in an effort to gain measured improvement in plant material control functions and customer satisfaction.
- Data driven decision maker.
- Strong communication / leadership skills.
- Direct supply chain experience in automotive industry a plus.
- Solid ERP experience with knowledge of MRP, inventory ints/outs; accounting a plus
- Computer/Programs: MMOG, Microsoft Office, ERP, EDI, Inventory, customer portals
- Inventory Control / Vendor Release scheduling experience in automotive industry.
- APICS certification a plus, but not required.
- Must possess solid planning and analytical problem solving skills
- Cause and effect thinker to identify/prevent issues and support decision making
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Organized with sharp eye for details and process.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills suitable for customer relations as well as internal cross functional team initiatives and supplier resolution.
Benefits: Affordable Insurance with BCBS PPO Options, Vision, Dental, 401k with match, Employer Paid Life & Disability, EAP, Paid Vacation/Personal time off