Advanced Assembly is the only printed circuit board assembly company for engineers needing 1-35 boards assembled in 1-5 days.
Every day, Advanced Assembly helps hundreds of engineers shorten their product development cycles and achieve faster time-to-market distribution. It’s truly a revolutionary way to handle low-volume pcb assembly and pcb prototyping, and has received incredible response from customers across all industries.
Execute the machine place program set up and placement of the Surface Mount technology parts on PCBs to assure that they fulfill the specifications of customer requirements.
Basic Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete job verification in BOM and PPJ files.
- Transfer PPJ files to MyData machine.
- Perform job setup (trim feeders in magazine and tray components).
- Test components (LEDs, capacitors and diodes) for correct polarities and rotations.
- Inspect solder paste on PCBs prior to the placement of parts.
- Setup basic (less complex) layouts with preset fiducials.
- Run basic assemblies and/or assemblies setup by Machine Operator II.
- Inspect PCBs for missing, misaligned or damaged parts and make corrections as needed and/or notify Machine Operator II for assistance and update SMT Hand Place station of all issues.
- Report all parts errors, discrepancies and questions into the database (Holds).
- Stop the process if any issues arise that would jeopardize the quality of the assemblies.
- Report to Production Supervisor and/or Machine Operator II any discrepancies.
- Place all jobs with errors on “Hold” with status properly identified.
- Complete documentation (traveler) for all work done in the assigned section.
- Release assemblies to the next process.
- Safeguards the equipment and tools used for the Pick & Place process.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skill Sets, Education, Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years operating comparable machinery
- Flexibility to work scheduled hours and extra hours as required
- Operate a computer and basic software at a proficient level
- Excellent communication skills
2nd shift - 2:30pm - 11pm
3rd shift - 10:30pm - 6:30am
Pay Rate: Depending On Experience + shift differential
In your response, please indicate preferred shift
20100 E 32nd Pkwy, #225
Aurora, CO 80011
Pre-employment background and drug screening is performed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.