Advanced Call Center Technologies

Advanced Call Center Technologies Employer Reviews

very busy and hands on
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), johnson city tnDecember 9, 2014
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: pay
this was a good place to work but the pay could have been more. Being told that you work for one of the lowest pay of call centers put a damper on going to work enthusiastic. You got to work with enjoyable people on a daily basis and friendships blossom because of that.
daily work
Sales & Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), San Luis, AZDecember 3, 2014
review daily sales from previous day
set game plan for current day
set goals and matrix for the day
daily calls with clients
floor support, active and walking the floor to ensure sales and matrix are been meet.
daily meeting with supervisors- go over team performances and well as individual performances
Chance to advanced
Human Resources Administrator/Recruiter (Former Employee), Harlingen, TXDecember 1, 2014
I learned to work in an adminstrative office environment.
I was always able to learn human resources law and duties.
Nice fast pace environment
Agent Representative (Former Employee), Douglas, AZOctober 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches go home early
Positive energy great pace. Everybody very friendly never had problems. When there was too much calls in queue
not a good place to work as the supervisors do not give a lot of help and there is not a lot of raisees
agent (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNOctober 15, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: lack of supervisors available to answer questions and
when had question at work was hard to get a supervisor to answer as at times there was not one on the floor. did learn to work computer and use the telephone correctly. My co-workers were nice to work with and I miss them.
Professional and fun loving company.
Debt Collector (Former Employee), Fairview TennesseeOctober 9, 2014
Pros: clean work environment, hours, pay, benefits.
Cons: short breaks, unreliable work equipment
Working at Advanced Call Center Technologies was the best 9 months of my life. Not only was the environment professional and fast paced but the people was fun and very loving. Working there my co-workers and management quickly turned into family. The job was very fulfilling when you got to help out people that thought there was no hope. Just knowing – more... you made a difference in someone's life, no matter how small, was enough for me. The pay was great along with the benefits. It's definitely a place I would not only work at again but recommend to my friends. – less
worst job I've ever had
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee), yuma, azSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: everything else
This was by far the worst job I've ever had.. they don't care about anything else but money money money...
productive
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), Harlingen, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Cons: short break
A typical day at work is being call after call all morning long until about 1 pm pretty slow until 5 pm then its back to back again.
Bleh
Help AT&T customers, and sales representatives (Former Employee), San Luis, AZSeptember 9, 2014
working here is enjoyable at first, but that ends as soon as the feeling of being back in high school sets in
This job was great but informative.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNSeptember 8, 2014
Though my employment here was short, i learned how quickly the company can turn on you if you stand up for yourself
Summer Work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Harlingen, TexasSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: one hour lunch
Cons: n/a
I only worked for the summer as a clerk. It was a summer program for Texas Workforce Commission. All I did was input data on the computer and file papers.
fraud
Customer Service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 31, 2014
i liked my customers good dealing with different people that came in everyday
No job securtiy
BAC Short Sale Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNAugust 25, 2014
Pros: not a physically demanding job
Cons: everything
working at ACT there was no job security and you work with a bunch of druggies that get to keep there job because they supply someone who knows someone. If you do the least little thing wrong or cannot find something especially at your 90 day mark they will fire you.

I did enjoy getting to help people who was underwater with their mortgage sell their – more... house and get help with moving expenses. In that aspect it was rewarding. I also added to my knowledge of personal finance and business in the training which gave us back ground information but did not really help on the call floor because of dates and time frames changed daily. – less
Cover
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Luis, AZAugust 11, 2014
ACT is a place where you learn everyday. Great skills like customer service, multi-tasking, working in a fast paced enviroment, and staying stress free at the same time. Customers teached me lessons everyday. Helping people felt very good!
It's a good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Harlingen, TXAugust 3, 2014
Pros: plenty of over-time
Cons: sitting down for hours
If you like answering phone calls or being on a phone then this job is for you.
If you like sitting down for hours then this job is for you.
Horrible job with horrible pay
Fraud Analysts Agent (Current Employee), Harlingen, TXAugust 2, 2014
A typical day at work consists of sitting at your computer and talking on the phone for 10 hour straight. Supervisors dont like to help out agents that have questions and we are always advised to transfer supervisor calls to a high department. Co-works all feel the same and the job was not as it was described to us when we applied. The hardest part – more... of the job is getting through the day without feeling upset and I most enjoy the part when I clock out and go home. – less
Industry leader
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 30, 2014
Recognized as a leader in promoting diversity for the past 3 years, ACT is committed to creating the best team in the industry.
fun and upbeat place to work
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNJuly 28, 2014
check emails, send in reports, monitor csr calls, return call request for a supervisor
Very busy
Customer Service / Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Luis, AZJuly 25, 2014
Pros: our trainer was awesome
Cons: supervisors were not a big help
Operations Manager cut our training in half and sent us out to the floor with little knowledge about systems that were being used.
supervisors on the floor did very little to help us solve issues, we had to figure it all on our own and we didnt know half of the stuff we were doing.
workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNJuly 23, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: i felt drained
Act once again a fun place to work. Had fun days at work. The company itself is a good place if you like to be repetitive.

1 2 3 4 5

About Advanced Call Center Technologies

Advance America, Cash Advance Centers is one of the largest payday advance firms in the US. Active in nearly 30 states, it operates┬ámore – Read more