Advanced Care Staffing Employee Reviews

Very Caring thorough Company
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 20, 2016
They found me job placement right away.Gave me practice exams before my interview at the location,followed up thoroughly and supported me all the way.Advanced staffing employees are very nice,usually smiling and work very well to make sure your all set to work.Thankyou Advanced staffing!
Pros
Immediate job placement
Cons
Not too many benefits
Overall Experience
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Far Rockaway, NYJune 10, 2016
This company always calls at the last minute for coverage of a last minute call out, and promise to pay $2 extra per hour and never hold to that. Many times I was stuck on a unit by myself because the other CNAs were no call no show and when I voiced my displeasure with having to do all this work, I was told that if I refused to work or wanted to leave, that would be considered abandonment and that I can lose my license.
Cons
Measly pay, promised extra pay for last minute
No humanity sence
Cna (Former Employee) –  Kins harborNovember 12, 2014
Bad salary, you call and can't even reach payroll, you're sick and call off next day they got some issue going on, worse place work ever!!!
Cons
Bab, no benefits, salary 10h no pay for brake time
place for growth
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 9, 2015
advanced is a wonderful company for everyone just starting out in the cna field they give everyone a chance. they work with your schedule to comfortably place you. they find you places near your home as well as where you choose to be placed. pay is weekly and on time.
Pros
weekly pay, on time, room for growth
Cons
low start rate
not the best place
Account Manager and Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 25, 2015
it's a whole lot of pressure - and not even the good kind that makes you want to work harder. it's the kind which probably causes a lot of emotional stress you don't need. working here is a nightmare. stay away from this company the most you can.
Pros
time flies because there's too much work
Cons
underpaid, no time for life, too much work for one person, unrealistic expectations
found placement fast
cna (Current Employee) –  BrooklynMay 21, 2015
Its a good agency found me a cna position fast. They wanted to place me in Conley island too far I work at bishop nursing home everyone there is nice and professional the only problem is that u have to bring lunch. Also

only four cnas on the floor should have more but everybody works together as a team.
Pros
approved o.t. 15.00 for ot. no agency does that!!!
Cons
short breaks 30 minutes
if you like being slaved theyll hire you asap
cna (Former Employee) –  bronx nyDecember 6, 2013
This is a agency that DOES NOT stand behind thier cnas i had soo many issues at the facility i was at and they didnt help me at all i would work 3-11&11-7 double shifts and they would expect me to stay for a extra shift the regulars were lazy evil and barely worked hard while the floaters was under a microscope the agency would put me on the list to work and id get to the facility and they knew nothing about it too messy
Brief review thus far
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Astoria, NYJuly 12, 2012
I enjoy working with Advanced Care Staffing at the facility that I am assigned to, the most enjoyable part of my job is being able to make a difference in someones life and to have my residents say that they can tell by my smile that am a sweet girl or "Thank you, you take good care of me" is a wonderful feeling at the end of the day.
Pros
great curtious staff
Its a rewarding place to work with the patients that need your help`
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYMay 7, 2013
Advanced care is a company that helps healthcare professional get a job.
administrative position
Administrative Assistant/Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 25, 2014
Daily clerical duties, file and data maintenance , employment and document verification

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Care Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3