Advanced Care Employee Reviews

A 1 company
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYMay 3, 2016
I had a sales team of 13 people under me. I learned to keep looking for new opportunities with in my company to help it grow with my team. The managers worked together as a team, I was the regional sales manager for Long Island, Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn.
My co-workers were great to work with we all worked together to help each other grow the company. The hardest part of the job was giving each liasion the time needed when I worked with them while managing the other 12 people. There were a lot of calls for advice to trouble shoot the help they needed at the time. It was greatto be looked up to and solve the problem.
The most rewarding part of the job was watching the company grow as a team.
Decent workplace. Less then fair pay.
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIMarch 30, 2014
Advanced care was a pretty decent place to work. Low wages, zero benefits, direct deposit. The hours were pretty set and predictable. Residents seemed happy and pleased. An average day consisted mostly of med passing, meal preparation, and cleaning. While I was there I was only responsible for 6 residents at a time. Sometimes I was offered overnight pay which was nice. The company is actually very small and chances of a reduction of hours or even lay offs are high.
nice profession
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAApril 30, 2016
if you are a caring individual this is the place to work. You get to take care of elderly people who often do not have family near by and are still living on their own.
Pros
paid for gas mileage
Cons
some clients would pass away and you would lose hrs
Good college second job.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYJuly 26, 2013
Its a good second job, but the there are practically no benefits and it requires you to use your own car to travel. It does put a lot of miles on your vehicle and does not compensate you enough to maintain your vehicle. However the job is very easy and does not take too much time out of your day.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Pay
job review
Office Manager/Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Las VegasDecember 16, 2015
Excellent Job! I learned both field and office regarding home health. I was able to build relationships with both Doctors and other medical staff. I learned about billing, and charting, and interpersonal relationships etc...
Pros
patient interaction/great learning experience
productive work place
perconal care worker (Former Employee) –  milwaukee wiAugust 10, 2015
my work day was easy going.The management taught me how to clean correctly and the co-workers were nice. the hardest part of the job was cleaning the bathroom. i enjoyed working from home.
Pros
working from home
Cons
nott enough hours
Caring facility
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 4, 2013
Taking care of clients personal needs. Client always polite and thanking me for being there for him/her.
My experience taught me to be compassionate to someone else needs. The hardest part of the job was when the client became ill and had to be hospitalized. The best part of my job was knowing that the clients needs were met.
Pros
Company has online quality reviews
Cons
No medical beneifits or vacation time
Is a good job.
PCA/Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  South Easton, MAAugust 11, 2015
i work everyday. i learning a lot. the manager and co-workers are very good people. But i need more hours to work.
i have a part-time
Great Place
Geriatric RN, Pych RN (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJuly 17, 2012
Co-workers and management are great. The hardest part of the job is the traveling and uncertainty of hours worked.
Busy work environment with diversity.
Homemaker (Former Employee) –  1415 Park Ave. Minneapolis, MNFebruary 5, 2013
Cleaned clients homes or assited client with cleaning. Made sure that I followed through on the tasks the client wanted done. I always finished my work on time and efficiently.

I learned that if you clean anything, you need a pattern. I would make sure that I always started in specifc areas like the bed rooms to dust, and wipe windows then work my way out. I'd clean all rooms outside the bathroom first in case the client or any guest needed to use it.The one thing I remmeber clients really appreciated was that I did not go back and forth tracking germs from the bathroom to the living room or other areas of the house. The kitchen was the second to the last task. After the kitchen was cleaned I'd mop from there to the bathroom, and once the bathroom was clean I'd mop my way from the inside to the outside of the bathroom,. By that time the kitchen and the rest of the floors would be dry already. A lot of thought went into planning how I'd clean each home.

Management was great. I communicated with my supervisors a lot while I worked there. Let them know my concerns and feedback on the work environment.

The hardest part about the job was not being able to work with a vast amount of clients like I wanted. The clients I could work with were limited.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to plan out how I would clean someones home. And meet all kinds of different people in the process. I made a difference and helped people out.
Pros
meeting people.
Cons
not being able to take certain clients because of transportation issues.
I feel a valued part of the healthcare team
CRT (Current Employee) –  Searcy, ARJune 20, 2012
Usually two therapist with bout 6-8 tx, which includes trach care, mouthcare, updrafts, vent checks, and usually vent weaning
Pros
therapists, money, atmosphere
Cons
drive
Great for Externship
Personal Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Mequon, WIAugust 19, 2014
Provided wonderful training and hands on experience. The physicians was great and very nice.
productive
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 22, 2014
always be on time and respect and care for the ones you take care of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4