Advanced Clinical Employee Reviews

You are not important as an employee
Clinical Trial Lead (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILMay 16, 2017
Management is at an arms length at best. The client does most of the management and then when the client decides they don't like something, there is no discussion. AC is a middle-man and they are not honest about working with some of their clients. This company does not really care if their employees are abused or not.
Pros
Salary and benefits were competitive.
Cons
They only care about their client even if their client is abusive and has unrealistic expectations, If your contract ends- you are PERSONA NON GRATA.
Solo Lab Tech
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Naval Academy, MDMay 4, 2017
Can be tough but extremely rewarding. Must be able to think quickly and by yourself. Not much for time off because of low number of staff. Muti-tasking is a "must" skill.
Pros
education, increasing self confidence
Cons
taking leave or getting sick does not work well
Great Company
Sr. Clinical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 2, 2017
Strong leadership and a great team environment. Even while working remotely, I was able to feel like I was part of the team. Managers give great guidance when needed, yet let you work independently, so you don't feel micromanaged.
Advanced Clinical
Contract & Budget Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 5, 2017
Advanced Clinical strives to provide its consultants with the best attainable salaries and benefits.

Positive Experience of my engagement:

Reasonable commute
Working with experienced like-minded professionals
Opportunities for becoming SME on various systems and processes

Negative Aspect of my engagement:

Company I was engaged at through Advanced Clinical would not support ANY working from home. Even in inclement weather, you were expected to take the risk to be present at the office. Unfortunately, AC had no prior knowledge of this policy.
Pros
AC's personnel are highly trained and supportive
Great onboarding process
Rn Research personnel (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 9, 2017
The job was great. I got to meet a lot of great ppl and learned valuable information while working for this company. I liked the onboarding process, but the contracts were too vague and not enough information. Constant changes were attempted during the length of the contract that were not discussed previously. The job was fine, just hated the politics.
Pros
good recruiters
Cons
vague contracts, not enough specifics.
Excellent small company
Director of IT (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILSeptember 29, 2015
Pharmaceutical CRO that is small in nature but has a big heart! Rather than being another big CRO, they are specializing to meet a niche market.
Competitive Landscape
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Miami, FloridaNovember 5, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of a wide variety of tasks at hand.
Since I was working closely with the CEO, I had been hand selected to be her personal assistant and basically her jack of all trades kind of intern. I had the responsibility of handling and initiating new marketing campaigns for any pharmaceutical or medical device brought into the company. This included creating marketing flyers, email campaigns, 3D video animations, etc.

As demanding as the job was, I enjoyed working closely with my boss as her ability to innovate and create new streams of revenue was inspiring. Each morning consisted of a conference call with the sales team with her giving guidance and instruction to each member. We would have weekly conference calls to digest what happened during the week and how we can create new strategies to increase revenue generation.
Productive and Fun Place
Finance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 23, 2013
A very good company to start your career with. Being a small company, it gives good exposure and the opportunity to learn and grow by working with all the departments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Clinical. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2