Advanced Dermatology Employee Reviews in United States

Data-entry
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMay 26, 2016
Best and easiest job I've had. All the employees are great!! Not stressful at all, managers are very nice! I left because I wanted more of a challenge and more money. It was data-entry, so your entering reports all day. But great job!
Unprofessional maanagement and potential hostile environment
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLApril 10, 2016
High staff turn over rate.Supervisors are allowed to speak to staff using harsh tones and profanity with no repercussions. The workload is hectic due to lack of proper training in other departments The work itself is ok but the management and workload is terrible and can cause a great deal of stress.
Pros
job security
Cons
hostile work environment
Billing department is a nightmare
data entry billing department (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLFebruary 19, 2016
Management in the billing department is very unfriendly. Lots of gossip. There is one manager who is extremely neurotic and constantly walks past you all day asking if you have any work for her yet. Very nerve wracking and they are some of the meanest, unfriendly people. They treat temporary workers like they are nobody and dogs. I was glad to be gone from that place.
Pros
Cons
They act like you are not supposed to go to the bathroom or take a little break
Great place to work!!!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLFebruary 11, 2016
Working directly with the doctor on a daily basis is fun, educating and exciting. Daily tasks seem so easy in this laid back but professional atmosphere.
Productive and definitley a work life lesson learned.
RMA/MOHS Assistant (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLNovember 7, 2015
Fun co-workers that can make a stressful day into a manageable day. Room for advancement. Decent pay and decent benefits. However with this company is comes down to ITS ALL ABOUT WHO YOU KNOW!
Great place to work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXSeptember 21, 2015
Great doctors to work for. Management is wonderful, they listen to your concerns and work with you. Everyone works well together as a team in this fast paced environment. I loved my job everyday working with patients and helping make there visit smooth.
Nice overall place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Naples, FlSeptember 10, 2015
ADCI is a good company lead by strong minded and strong willed individuals. Not very family oriented as far as employers are concerned. They come before anything but over all a nice place to work, if you like a crazy environment.
I loved this old school Dr.
Medical Assistant/Surgical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 30, 2015
Got along very well with co-workers, and also Dr. I Learned a lot from him, as well as my fellow co-workers..... I then Relocated to Florida
fast paced culture
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 16, 2015
Advanced Dermatology is an all around good company to work for, coworkers are nice, and management is stable. Benefits package is good, includes medical, dental, and vision, 401K, short term disability, and life insurance.
Externship
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 15, 2015
Since it was already half of year of me studying to be a medical assistant I could actually show what I learned in school in the dermatology office. Pulling patients charts, collecting their complaint, drawing blood, microderm, and also filing their charts, answering and confirming appointments.
Pros
Learned new skills
Professional work environment
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Monroe, WIMarch 30, 2015
Part time job with benefits after a year. I learned a lot about health insurance. Great co-workers, easy to get along and work with, everyone does their part and then some. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing repeat patients and building a relationship with them.
Pros
Good environment, good doctor, vacation time
Cons
healthcare, no benefits
Stressful work environment
Billing clerk and Front desk clerk (Former Employee) –  Stateline NVMarch 27, 2015
Great team to work with and love working with the public. The hardest part is not enough staff for how many patients are seen there on a daily basis.
Fun workplace
Medical Assitant Externship (Former Employee) –  Bel Air, MDMarch 10, 2015
I didn't work here, but completed an externship here. However, they were not hiring at the time so I felt as if I was used for free help. The employees were nice and willing to teach, very patient.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not a lot of advancement
coworker events
Medical Assisting Extern (Former Employee) –  altamonte springs,flMarch 5, 2015
On the weekends once a month our company would do events like ice cream parties,or everyone bring a cover dish in and sometimes barbecues. this was good to get everyone together and associate with each other.
Pros
free food
Cons
only a half hour for lunch not enough time
great place to work, like a second family
Head Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Fresh Meadows, NYOctober 13, 2014
I learned how important team work is, we all work together, my co-workers are like a second family to me, the hardest part is going to leave this job
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FloridaOctober 4, 2014
Clock in, pull reports, fill liquid nitrogen bottle, call patients back to rooms and help prepare for procedures.
Pros
learned alot of new techniques and about skin
Cons
healthcare, management.
horrible place to work
Front desk receptionist duties (Current Employee) –  westfield,njSeptember 30, 2014
The office manager does not have respect for any the the office staff. Co-workers are great. The hardest part of the job is doing your job with the office managers negative attitude.
Cons
no paid days off, hrs are not steady.
Awesome people
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 23, 2014
I learned a lot about people working at this job how to step up and go the extra mile. The hardest part of this job was dealings of management. I enjoyed my co-workers we made the day to day duties a pleasure.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
lack of career growth
Efficient dermatology practice with skilled Dr.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Oxford, ALSeptember 1, 2014
This clinic was very fast-paced and required superior communication skills with both patients and staff. I learned the importance of generating income in order to be able to continue to provide needed services in the community. The hardest part of the job was managing personnel issues. The most enjoyable part of the job watching the Dr. perform a skin surgery and knowing that her care and concern, as well as skill, were life-saving.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Niceville, Miramar Beach, PCB, PCAugust 4, 2014
Some offices are busier than others which makes the work day great. The slow offices make for a long boring day. There are 4 offices, so there is a lot of travel involved. Like any office there are great co-workers and not so good ones. Not a lot of management involved, I worked for just one physician. I enjoyed the job overall, just not a fan of all the traveling.
Pros
great boss, easy going, great environment.
Cons
travel time, physician is off a lot, some offices are slow