Advanced Distribution Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Lack of Initiative
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 24, 2017
Employees smoked weed at break, came and went as they pleased, management seemed disinterested, office employees seemed to bicker amongst themselves, warehouse employees didn't care, and the hours were never consistent for the warehouse employees (different start times each day).

Company seems to treat people as disposable resources.
Pros
Compensation for management
Cons
Irregular and inconsistent start time, disfunctional work environment, and lack of desire to better the terminal
waste of time if looking for management role.
manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 27, 2017
Under paid as supervisor and no organization. Poor leadership to receive job duties. Bad insurance, the manager didn't even know who to contact for insurance
Pros
Cons
long Sundays, if workers didn't show then you did their job and stay 16 hrs instead of 13
Poor
Doc Loader (Former Employee) –  Valley City, OHNovember 6, 2016
Everyday you go in and we start unloading trucks from automated belt, and sort them by store name and number, but everything was always disorganized and we never had enough people (people constantly quit due to extra work because other people would quit) and once we were done sorting everything, other trucks came in and we had to load certain stores into certain trucks to be delivered the following day. What I did learn at the warehouse is how to operate a tow motor, forklift, and electric pallet jack. Very poor management, always had some new manager every other week. Co workers were okay but most of them never lasted. Hardest part about the job was operating the line, because as I said before we were always short handed and never had enough people to get things done when they were supposed to be done. Most enjoyable part about the job was the satisfaction of a hard days work.
Pros
Cons
short breaks, lousy pay, no advancement.
Great work experience and coworkers
GENERAL LABORER, FORK LIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 17, 2013
I really enjoyed working at ads met lots of people great work experiences
An enjoyable place to work.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 3, 2013
I go into double check the orders picked that were picked earlier. Then I procede to load the out going order onto the trailer.
Pros
its a good job in the summer.
Cons
a cold job in the winter.
Overall-mediocre
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 2, 2012
-Direct co-workers are excellent individuals.
-Corporate micro-managed and treat Employees like they are nothing more than a number.
-Terminal Manager, and Driver Manager; two of the best men I've had the pleasure of working with.
-Acquired a very broad knowledge in the logistical industry