Advanced Distribution Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Poor
Doc Loader (Former Employee) –  Valley City, OHNovember 6, 2016
Everyday you go in and we start unloading trucks from automated belt, and sort them by store name and number, but everything was always disorganized and we never had enough people (people constantly quit due to extra work because other people would quit) and once we were done sorting everything, other trucks came in and we had to load certain stores into certain trucks to be delivered the following day. What I did learn at the warehouse is how to operate a tow motor, forklift, and electric pallet jack. Very poor management, always had some new manager every other week. Co workers were okay but most of them never lasted. Hardest part about the job was operating the line, because as I said before we were always short handed and never had enough people to get things done when they were supposed to be done. Most enjoyable part about the job was the satisfaction of a hard days work.
Pros
Cons
short breaks, lousy pay, no advancement.
An enjoyable place to work.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 3, 2013
I go into double check the orders picked that were picked earlier. Then I procede to load the out going order onto the trailer.
Pros
its a good job in the summer.
Cons
a cold job in the winter.
Great work experience and coworkers
GENERAL LABORER, FORK LIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 17, 2013
I really enjoyed working at ads met lots of people great work experiences

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Distribution Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7