Advanced Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews

Excellent environment to provide care for the elderly
Administrator (Current Employee) –  TXFebruary 21, 2018
Great care givers in a culture that promotes and expects quality care for the elderly. Staff are involved, encouraged and supported in their careers.
Pros
Supportive corporate; dedicated team
Great
Regional Dietary Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 15, 2018
Had a great work experience here. Would work here again. Great benefits. Good management. This was a quick-paced environment, but I learned a lot and enjoyed it.
Enjoyable place to work
Maintenance Director (Former Employee) –  Sulphur Springs, TXDecember 25, 2017
Good place to work enjoyed working there
Worked with great coworkers
Good support from corporate level
Good benefits
Able to get repairs needed in a timely period
Pros
Good working conditions great support
Cons
Great salary, poor work/life balance & poor job security
REGIONAL DIETARY CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 8, 2017
The job itself is very rewarding, however it is a vicious cycle of trying to fix issues among your department within facilities due the chain of command. Turnover rate among employees in every department tends to be high. As a consultant, you are expected to be there if state pops in for survey, even if you are on vacation. Management can be great depending on what department you work in, as the Dietary department had a great Corporate Director. Budget cuts are done every year in November and the company is reconstructed, therefore there will always be layoffs.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Poor work/life balance & job security
great work opportunity
CORPORATE NURSE CASE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 2, 2017
job enabled me to advance my career, overall a great work place with compassionate and caring individuals. I hate to leave however may be forced to resign due to staffing issues.
There is never a dull moment
Regional Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 1, 2017
Our regional team is one the most hard working dedicated group of individuals, I have been so fortunate to work beside people that care about what they do.
Pros
I was allowed to really spread my wings and grow with this company, work with the greatest boss.
Cons
Not enough support for regional positions and feeling underappreciated by the higher ups.
Stressful place to work
HR Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Sulphur Springs, TXNovember 11, 2017
Stressful atmosphere, and doesn't give good benefits no matter how long you have worked there.. Fun employees, small company. Management is rough and shows favoritism.
Run, run far away as fast as you can!
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXJuly 19, 2017
Absolutely the worst place I have ever worked. Management was non existent. The Director ran the marketer and was completely incompetent. Probably could have filed multi lawsuits but didn't. Then after you leave they trash you? Really??I have worked in marketing for 20 years all for fortune 500 and this place was a joke. Do not work there, no matter how much they pay you!
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Not a good work environment.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJune 6, 2017
No regard for employees, minimum wage is still believed in, benefits are incredibly expensive with minimal coverage. Corporate is very hard to reach when you need a problem resolved, no compassion for employees, no perks to look forward. PTO is earned only after a year of employment and it is only 32-34 hours for an entire year.
Cons
Short breaks automatically deducted from your salary
Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 28, 2017
Company provided great benefits and support for staff. Patient care was of utmost importance and the company provided several opportunities for education and growth.
Would never work or recommend company
Regional Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 4, 2015
Management was awful did not return emails or phone calls. Was disrespectful to employees and peers. Not respected by anyone.
No structure, very unprofessional, hostile work environment.
Management (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 17, 2015
I would not recommend anyone to work there that company will ruin your life. The corporation allows management to bully and harass employees. No corporate support what so ever. They don't even care about the residents. No pros at all.
Too much responsibilities little atonomy or ability to meet their expectation
Registered Nurse, Regional Nurse Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington TXJune 1, 2014
Poor. working 24/7 and traveling over 1500 miles a week with poor reimbursement. No time off. You are responsible for your facilities at all times. There is no family time. Responsible for your facilities when being pulled to assist at others facilities. The management style is fragmented. All facilities are not doing the same things yet we are expected to "roll out programs,"when the RNC and facility have not been trained about the program yet.
distrustful and unapreciative
Regional Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 4, 2014
Micromanagement
Good people in the facilities and other regionals.
No recognition
Director of Nursing Services (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 4, 2014
Productive work environment. Continuing education credits are a bonus.
Productive with opportuntity to grow within the company.
Corporate Clinical Liaison (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 5, 2013
Each day presents a new challenge and is never the same, which is one of my favorite parts of my job.

I love my co-workers! I have 5 different teams that I work with. I also have a lot of support on my corporate end.

I've learned to manage people, I only managed accounts before. I also learned how to manage a facility as a Marketing Director instead of only a territory.
Pros
Flexible schedule and holidays / weekends off.
Cons
After hours calls and possible calls on the weekends.
I would not work their again
Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  DFWOctober 24, 2013
Managers micro-manage employees
They conduct daily conference calls
It is not a great place to work for
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Extraordinary Clinic!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAApril 12, 2013
As the clinic Administrator I helped the doctor, the staff and the patients with billing for the services, front and back office supplies and the coordination of our services and payroll.
I learned how to help our patients and the staff very patiently.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people.