Fun and rewarding opportunity to work as the front desk receptionist at a brand new nursing and therapy facility. Seeking to fill a full time and part time position.
If you are looking to enter the health care field this is an excellent opportunity.
- Responsibilities including greeting individuals who enter the facility.
- Providing tours and explaining services provided by Advanced Health Care.
- Answering phones and transferring calls.
- Escorting guests to patient rooms as needed.
- Interacting with medical professionals and practices over the phone.
- Working as a "go to" person for those that have questions and helping problem solve and answer questions.
Seeking an individual that is motivated and who maintains a high standard of professionalism.
Preference will be given to individuals who have worked in health care settings previously and who have knowledge of medical terminology.
Seeking to fill full time and part time position. Full-time hours are approximately 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Part-time position hours would be Saturday and Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Part time position may also be offered from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday and Saturday and Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Facility is located at 4700 Indian Creek Parkway, Overland Park, KS 66207
Resumes may be emailed or faxed 913-890-8450