Advanced Interior Electronics Employee Reviews in United States

Small company, casual atmosphere
Dispatch Trainer (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 12, 2014
Its a decent place to work with stressful situations when dispatching, additional administrative duties that are added onto your basic duties. Co-workers are fun to work with and easy going. Benefits could be better as well as hours but that comes with dispatching.
Excellent place to work for
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 10, 2014
This is a great place to work for. I have enjoyed my time here as the assistant manager and HR rep.
Pros
flexible hours, great pay
Good People.
Disconnect Tech. (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 27, 2013
My day starts at 5 am and work until all my work is complete.I am home by 3 pm every day.I learned to locate peds without knowing where they are at.Management has been very helpful in all aspects of my work and my personal life.We work alone all of the time.The hardest part of the job is not knowing where the peds are at.The most enjoyabe part of the job is the Boss and the dispatchers.
Pros
we make our own start time.
Cons
sometimes we have to climb over twenty times a day.
Horrible
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 14, 2013
Very small company. Pay are based on point system. You work on your own to their schedule due to customers. If you fall behind, you have others to carry your slack, vice versa. Most co-workers call in sick and we have to pick up their part of the job. No company vehicles are provided. Most work orders are valley wide, and you must pay for your own gas. You are responsible for almost everything they give you i.e: Customer's home/satisfaction, tools/equipments given. You get a pay cut for every error you make. You can begin work at home, but on your resupply days, you have to report to work an hour earlier.
Pros
3 days off a week
Cons
you are responsible for everything, customers, houses, equipment, etc.
A Good company to work for.
Field Technician/Supervisor Quality control (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJanuary 2, 2013
Verify quality of jobs in field and report findings to leadership.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Interior Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2