Advanced Labelworx, Inc. is seeking an experienced outside sales representatives to develop and implement new business. We are looking for someone who excels in consultative selling and problem solving, is competitive, self-motivated, and aggressive with a demonstrated track record of successful business-to-business sales.
- Secure orders from existing and potential customers through a combination of on-site visits to the customer’s facility and phone calls, with a minimum requirement of one on-site visit per quarter on existing customers and additional on-site visits to existing and potential customers as needed
- Determine customer needs and develop solutions that deliver excellent customer satisfaction and yield maximum sales potential for ALI
- Secure opportunities to quote on product requirements for both existing and potential customers, following standard quoting procedures
- Follow up (by phone or visit) on quotations submitted to customers and potential customers.
- Establish professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel, such as purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management (up to C-Level management), and other key personnel).
- Submit bi-weekly activity/call reports via CRM software concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and issues concerning customer/vendor relationships.
- Communicate and work with ALI personnel to close opportunities, complete quote packages, facilitate transitions, and resolve any customer problems/issues.
- Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory.
- Provide territory sales forecast on a monthly basis.
- Perform duties assigned by the sales manager with minimum personal supervision from the sales manager.
- Understand ALI internal processes from order entry through production and shipping in order to ensure optimal customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate industry experience or other related sales experience,
- 3+ years of related outside sales experience with consultative approach
- Demonstrated track record of successful business to business sales
- Excellent computer and applicable related software knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent skills as self-motivator and self-starter, sense of urgency, personable and extroverted personality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% by car to cover territory
- Salary plus aggressive commission, six figure income at quota, with no cap on earnings
- Car allowance
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long term Disability
- 401K Plan with company match
- Vacation Package