Advanced Medical Employee Reviews in United States

Recent travel COTA in Kalispell
Travel COTA (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTApril 13, 2016
My ADvanced Medical rep had my back all the way through my contract. Can't say enough good things about him. The staff I worked with in Kalispell were top notch. Professional, excellent teamwork and commited to their patients.
Pros
Beautiful area, great therapy team, terrific experience all around
Cons
Wasn't crazy about the apartment that I chose.
Productive and fun workplace with a laid-back attitude
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 4, 2016
Typical day involves making a lot of calls and checking up on my travelers. I'm also answering emails and texts throughout the day. Coworkers are nice and very friendly, sometimes a bit loud.
Pros
free snacks, coffee and tea, lots of opportunities for bonuses and extra commission
Cons
bathroom is far away and not always clean
Nice company to be in
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 28, 2016
Advanced Medical is an amazing company. I am surrounded by staff who are individually passionate about what they do, ethical and honest in how they conduct business, helpful and courteous to all their co-workers and immensely supportive in our collective pursuit of success. How in the world anyone would not want to apply and work here is beyond me!
Pros
Unlimited snacks, great people and good management
Cons
All the snacks around the office are not good for my waistline!
Fun environment, awesome people!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 28, 2016
I always look forward to working here everyday, that's probably why I lasted for 4 years here as a Physical Therapist. I love working with my team and my co-workers are people I can consider as awesome folks! We enjoy a lot of snacks and perks you can't find in other physical therapy companies.
Pros
free snacks, cool co-workers
Cons
None so far
Great experience
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 2, 2016
I have only worked here for less than a year but so far it has been a great experience at my pediatric facility, good compensation, friendly staff,
Recruiting Therapists to Receive More Compensation
Allied Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 22, 2016
- Established relationships with all disciplines of therapist across the country, describing their opportunity costs in working travel therapy with us
productive and fun environment, good sense of teamwork
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 11, 2016
making cold calls isn't my strong suit but after a few weeks, I made a good schedule and I got used to it. Otherwise, it's a pretty awesome place to work. They give you just enough guidance, but also the freedom to manage your own desk. My advice for others is to just keep at it. Feel free to ask some of the senior recruiters what works for them and always have a positive attitude.
Pros
tons of free snacks, cool coffee machine, relaxed office environment
Cons
cold calls, end of the month is hectic
Not to great
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJanuary 6, 2016
A typically day at Advanced Medical includes making of 100 phone over a hundred calls. Some of the co-workers are really great but because of the high turn over the senior staff is cliquey. it's the kind of place where you never know if how long someone will be there. The hardest part of the job is getting people to return documents to you, and dealing with the stress of never feeling secure .
Pros
Candy Everywhere
good place to work with reliable coworkers
healthcare recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLDecember 31, 2015
The first few months were the toughest, especially if you're not used to making cold calls. They provide a lot of training and the more experienced recruiters offer a lot of advice, so don't hesitate to ask them! Every once and awhile they do fun activities and dress up days to blow off some steam. Overall, it's a good place to work.
Pros
fun activities, potlucks, free drinks and sometimes snacks, understanding boss
Cons
bathroom is a long hallway away, first few months are tough
productive
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 23, 2015
wonderful and great employees. i loved working with them and gained a lot of hands on experience. Interning with them was awesome. I thank my college
Pros
great comp
Cons
break
Great people and rewarding job
Senior Recruiter/Mentor (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COSeptember 1, 2015
Great team environment and great people! Your contributions and successes are truly celebrated by the company. Lots of opportunities to increase your earnings as you grow with the company!
Pros
Great database, great people and great coffee machine!
Cons
Sales can be very stressful, so it takes a lot of drive and mental strength to be successful.
Advanced Medical - Work and play rolled into one
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, ColoradoSeptember 1, 2015
I arrive at work greeted by the smiles of fellow co-workers who truly enjoy what they do, feel valued by the accomplishments they make and we build on this throughout the day as we work toward a common goal that is well laid out and eloquently articulated by the senior management. The hardest part of the day is that once you start your morning, things never slow down. And I enjoy the excitement and challenge that is coupled with the fast paced environment. And the fact that no one is ever slacking inside our building, everyone is just as challenged, motivated and hard working.
Pros
Free candy, free coffee and a beer cart Friday
Cons
Free candy and free coffee doesn't help to slim my figure!
Staffing with Integrity!
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COSeptember 1, 2015
The company really has a vision, that vision is shared with everyone from the bottom up. The culture is very positive and supportive.
It is a tough job, not everyone makes it, but if you are among the few, the reward far outweighs the challenge to get there!
Management is phenomenal!
Pros
This is a career, not a job. The possibility of living the lifestyle you want is very real here!
Cons
We need more team building.!
Fun and fast paced environment
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLSeptember 1, 2015
AMPS is a great place to work with if you are good at multitasking and can balance fun and hard work. The company is very relaxed and offers great benefits including beer cart Fridays! Upper management really cares about employees and show it by providing bonuses, little parties and by simply acknowledging hard work. Coworkers are great and to work here you have to have a positive attitude or you won't get along very well in the company. Typical day is 9-5 so balancing life is easy. Starting off can be a little difficult as the processes are hard to learn but everyone is willing to help get you to where you need to be.
Pros
bonuses, casual environment, beer cart, benefits
Cons
growing pains, training
Great place to work - best job i've ever had!
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLSeptember 1, 2015
I have nothing but positive things to say about Advanced Medical. They have given me every opportunity to be successful and provide a good life for my family. Their commission and bonus structure is amazing and the support I receive is fantastic. To anyone who says they don't give you the opportunity to be successful was obviously just not hungry enough to work hard. This is a great job.
Pros
high pay, flexible schedule
Cons
none to speak of, maybe just longer hours some days
Fun work place with our doctors
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 21, 2015
I do have fun with my fellow co workers. We like to go out for lunch or happy hour after work. Like to share a toughest about kids and families. We make a little party for employes birthday
satisfying job that's worth the hard work
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 31, 2015
If you work hard, bring ideas to the table, show initiatives and have a competitive mindset you are financially and professionally rewarded. After working for here for 5 months, I've never been quite as optimistic about my future as a recruiter. I love the fact that this is not a company that will hold your hand. I have autonomy and the tools I need to do my job, for those that need to be hand held it may not be the right company. If you have a good attitude, work ethic and competitive spirit, then this is the place for you.
A job, not a career
Healthcare Recruiter/Sales (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 27, 2015
Nice people overall and a friendly atmosphere, but very high turnover. I was there less than 3 months and was considered one of the more "senior" recruiters-- in the time there about 12 recruiters were either let go or quit. Very monotonous, you call 100+ therapists a day, who typically have already told you 2 weeks ago they were not interested. Every so often you get lucky and find a therapist who actually wants to travel and you have a job for-- that excitement lasts for maybe 10 minutes then back to the grind. If you need a job as a placeholder for a few months, it's great. But other than that most people will not last as there are more and more recruiters, and monthly goals that remain the same as when there were half the recruiters competing. Completely about numbers and if you don't make the cut, you're out. Don't get me wrong, some people are successful and stay a year or two but this is definitely not a career for most.
great
SLP- Traveling Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2015
great rates and they look out for their staff generally. Only thing is they will bend the contract in the companies benefit even if it breaks the agreement they originally agreed, ie traveling from facility to facility outside of your milage agreement.
Pros
great rates
Cons
limited contracts in texas
good company to work for
physical therapist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 2, 2015
they offer great pay and benefits. recruiter always actually listens to what I have to say instead of treating me like another number on a list. started working a few months after I graduated cause I wanted something different. Didn't get my top choice the first time around but my recruiter was able to get it after I finished my first assignment.

4.5