Advanced Medical Employee Reviews in United States

lucky to be part of this company!
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2015
I cannot brag enough about the company I work for. It is such a blessing to have a team that has your back, that works hard to ensure you have a job when you need one, and who you can honestly and truly call your friends! I love my recruiter! She's honestly the best! I am certain that the AMPS team is one that will always have my back in any situation.
reliable company with good benefits
physical therapist (Former Employee) –  tampaJune 22, 2015
everyone I've spoken with has been professional, polite, and responsive. My recruiter is always there if I need to touch base or have any questions and she makes sure to check how I'm doing. She's always honest with me and I can tell she works hard to make sure everything works out fine. It's little touches like that that really make the difference.
Pros
great benefits, good healthcare options, awesome people
Cons
you have to be patient and flexible when choosing jobs
Amazing work experience
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port OrangeJune 18, 2015
pretty great office experience. Usually the days are pretty busy, making lots of phone calls but I enjoy it so its all good. The dress code is really casual and laid back so I appreciate that. No cattiness or office drama. Everyone seems to want the other to succeed.
Pros
good training and support, fun laid-back culture
Cons
sometimes when they play music, it's loud and annoying
fun work environment with a lot of growth opportunities
recruiter (Current Employee) –  port orangeJune 17, 2015
management is always friendly and helpful.
feels like everyone has your back and is approachable if you need anything.
great commission.
Pros
lots of support and training, situated in a great area, good opportunities to earn well
Cons
can get a bit loud sometimes
supportive company with great work environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port OrangeJune 16, 2015
There are only a few companies who cares about their employees and value them as gem. One of them is Advanced Medical. It's one happy place to be if you looking to work hard and do your best. It has a nice work environment that you'll think twice before leaving. The CEO is very down to Earth, she truly values her subordinates which you can't see in most CEO's out there. Words are not enough to praise this company, you need to experience it yourself if you can.
Senior Recruiter
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 16, 2015
Recruiters are not given the proper resources or training to be successful within this company. They cycle through many employees and have a very high turn over rate because of that.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
high expectations with little resources to be successful
Ideal job for a social butterfly
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 10, 2015
I love working here and being able to meet lots of new people! I basically love talking to people and getting know them so I love being able to help someone find a job. You definitely have to be a social butterfly for this job, I think. Coworkers were quick to help, everyone has a family mentality and help everyone work towards a goal. It really feels like everyone is filled with a sense of optimism that's contagious. Even though everyone is busting their butts, we're all in it together.
Pros
great company culture, always learning, love to talk to people
Cons
not the best for those that are lazy or overly shy
fun work place with great people
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMarch 31, 2015
At first I was a bit frazzled with everything I had to do but my coworkers were always quick to lend a helping hand and give me plenty of advice. I quickly grew to love my job and now I couldn't imagine working anywhere else! Some of the best coworkers in the world and amazing company culture. Yes you have to work hard and you obviously can't slack off but it's worth it in the end!
You will be fired no matter what
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 16, 2015
Boring.. no opportunity for advanced.. don't work here unless you want to build someone else's pipeline and be fired. Same thing every day, you have little control over things and you have to perform after 2 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and a year. You have a very small chance of succeeding.
Love AMPS
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Great culture and a fun place to work, the team is great and management makes work fun. Never a boring moment at the office but it's definitely a good time.
Nice agency
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Des PlainesNovember 1, 2014
Always had a place for me to work. Had great office staff.

great placement at suburban hospitals
Jackpot! The company culture is top notch.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 19, 2014
You can’t beat Advanced Medical’s company culture! Individual successes are celebrated by the whole company. Team goals are rewarded with a beer and office socialization on Friday afternoons. The office environment is positive and upbeat, negativity is not tolerated. Benefits start day 1 of employment and the pay is great. The management team inspires learning and growth and communication from management is clear and productive. This is by far the best company I have ever worked for.
Pros
pay, benefits, culture
This company have a wonderful CEO
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLJune 22, 2014
Leadership matters when it comes to a company's success and this company have it. I really admire how she manage the company's employees. I work as a recruiter and my day usually begins and ends with recruitment so I get to meet a lot of people and evaluate their qualities for the benefit of the company. I do enjoy my job and we get to have some break and chat for a little while every end of the work week.
Pros
work environment and culture is great, benefits and people are superb
Fridays are great to experience at this company!
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLJune 1, 2014
I'm always looking forward at the end of each week. Why? Because it's Beer cart Fridays! After a hard week of working, meeting a lot of people, making company stuff, we get to enjoy sometime chatting even at the comfort of the office. This simple thing made me look up to the management most because they do know that everyone deserves a few minutes of relaxation indeed!
Pros
friday fun, benefits, breaks
reputable agency
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 25, 2014
They give good compensation because the company is run under a good management. Lots of friendly people and are very warm. I get to meet different kinds of people and are able to communicate to them well. Thanks to the training provided by company. I really enjoy every moment of it.
Pros
friday fun, benefits, flexible time
top notch company
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 10, 2014
When it comes to services, there's no mistake that this company succeeds any expectation of its clients. That is because it's very supportive when it comes to giving its employees the treatment they deserve to fulfill any task. I love the training they provided when I was still employed. Co-workers and other staff are friendly too, you won't feel that you are alone. Kudos to the management for amazingly pulling everything to its proper place.
Pros
good management, awesome co-workers, flexible tasks
unbelievable management
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 6, 2014
Love how they take care of their employees. Provided with right training and support, no wonder they provide good therapists too!
Pros
good provider, therapist, management. benefits, breaks
quality work
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 4, 2014
What I like most about this company is its management. They know how to treat their employees well not just by compensating them for their hardwork but by providing them benefits appropriate for them. You can see the success of a company by its employees and what you'll see here in Advanced Medical is professional people, friendly and very supportive with each other. I guess that's one reason why it's hard to leave this company.
Pros
break, good pay, training, support, management
good company for newbies
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 4, 2014
Its a good company if you want to experience a career in the health care industry. Training and support are provided for you to excel in whatever task you have. Pay and benefit is good and you get to enjoy some of your working hours chatting with your co-workers during Beer cart Fridays!
Pros
benefits, friends, training, company support
Good salary and benefits
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 2, 2014
Never had a boring life with good working culture and environment this company offers. I was able to meet a lot of people who have done good things for me to grow professionally. Benefits is awesome and the pay is good.
Pros
benefits, friends, training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Medical. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4