Advanced Medical

Advanced Medical Employee Reviews

Senior Recruiter
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 16, 2015
Recruiters are not given the proper resources or training to be successful within this company. They cycle through many employees and have a very high turn over rate because of that.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
high expectations with little resources to be successful
Ideal job for a social butterfly
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 10, 2015
I love working here and being able to meet lots of new people! I basically love talking to people and getting know them so I love being able to help someone find a job. You definitely have to be a social butterfly for this job, I think. Coworkers were quick to help, everyone has a family mentality and help everyone work towards a goal. It really feels like everyone is filled with a sense of optimism that's contagious. Even though everyone is busting their butts, we're all in it together.
Pros
great company culture, always learning, love to talk to people
Cons
not the best for those that are lazy or overly shy
fun work place with great people
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMarch 31, 2015
At first I was a bit frazzled with everything I had to do but my coworkers were always quick to lend a helping hand and give me plenty of advice. I quickly grew to love my job and now I couldn't imagine working anywhere else! Some of the best coworkers in the world and amazing company culture. Yes you have to work hard and you obviously can't slack off but it's worth it in the end!
You will be fired no matter what
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 16, 2015
Boring.. no opportunity for advanced.. don't work here unless you want to build someone else's pipeline and be fired. Same thing every day, you have little control over things and you have to perform after 2 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and a year. You have a very small chance of succeeding.
Love AMPS
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Great culture and a fun place to work, the team is great and management makes work fun. Never a boring moment at the office but it's definitely a good time.
Nice agency
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Des PlainesNovember 1, 2014
Always had a place for me to work. Had great office staff.

great placement at suburban hospitals
Jackpot! The company culture is top notch.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COAugust 19, 2014
You can’t beat Advanced Medical’s company culture! Individual successes are celebrated by the whole company. Team goals are rewarded with a beer and office socialization on Friday afternoons. The office environment is positive and upbeat, negativity is not tolerated. Benefits start day 1 of employment and the pay is great. The management team inspires learning and growth and communication from management is clear and productive. This is by far the best company I have ever worked for.
Pros
pay, benefits, culture
This company have a wonderful CEO
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLJune 22, 2014
Leadership matters when it comes to a company's success and this company have it. I really admire how she manage the company's employees. I work as a recruiter and my day usually begins and ends with recruitment so I get to meet a lot of people and evaluate their qualities for the benefit of the company. I do enjoy my job and we get to have some break and chat for a little while every end of the work week.
Pros
work environment and culture is great, benefits and people are superb
Fridays are great to experience at this company!
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLJune 1, 2014
I'm always looking forward at the end of each week. Why? Because it's Beer cart Fridays! After a hard week of working, meeting a lot of people, making company stuff, we get to enjoy sometime chatting even at the comfort of the office. This simple thing made me look up to the management most because they do know that everyone deserves a few minutes of relaxation indeed!
Pros
friday fun, benefits, breaks
reputable agency
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 25, 2014
They give good compensation because the company is run under a good management. Lots of friendly people and are very warm. I get to meet different kinds of people and are able to communicate to them well. Thanks to the training provided by company. I really enjoy every moment of it.
Pros
friday fun, benefits, flexible time
top notch company
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 10, 2014
When it comes to services, there's no mistake that this company succeeds any expectation of its clients. That is because it's very supportive when it comes to giving its employees the treatment they deserve to fulfill any task. I love the training they provided when I was still employed. Co-workers and other staff are friendly too, you won't feel that you are alone. Kudos to the management for amazingly pulling everything to its proper place.
Pros
good management, awesome co-workers, flexible tasks
unbelievable management
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 6, 2014
Love how they take care of their employees. Provided with right training and support, no wonder they provide good therapists too!
Pros
good provider, therapist, management. benefits, breaks
quality work
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 4, 2014
What I like most about this company is its management. They know how to treat their employees well not just by compensating them for their hardwork but by providing them benefits appropriate for them. You can see the success of a company by its employees and what you'll see here in Advanced Medical is professional people, friendly and very supportive with each other. I guess that's one reason why it's hard to leave this company.
Pros
break, good pay, training, support, management
good company for newbies
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 4, 2014
Its a good company if you want to experience a career in the health care industry. Training and support are provided for you to excel in whatever task you have. Pay and benefit is good and you get to enjoy some of your working hours chatting with your co-workers during Beer cart Fridays!
Pros
benefits, friends, training, company support
Good salary and benefits
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 2, 2014
Never had a boring life with good working culture and environment this company offers. I was able to meet a lot of people who have done good things for me to grow professionally. Benefits is awesome and the pay is good.
Pros
benefits, friends, training
professional working environment
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 25, 2014
When it comes to work, people here are raised with good culture and are very professional. The fun part is every Friday, we get to enjoy some time to chat and drink beer even if you are inside the office. For me that's an attraction of an office to be at.
Pros
friday fun, benefits, breaks
home of excellent providers
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 20, 2014
There's no doubt that Advanced Medical could deliver what it promised earlier. It has nice culture and I am sure support is worth it becayse you
Pros
beercart
A company with Beer cart Fridays!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 6, 2014
Not a typical company to be in. Fast-paced working environment with great culture and staff are very professional. If you work here you'll be dealing with very friendly co-workers with unlimited support for your growth.
Pros
benefits is awesome, flexible time, great company support
nice place to work
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 5, 2014
Not a typical working environment. Everyone is friendly, support is awesome, great benefits, time is flexible, beer cart Fridays! You'll definitely enjoy working here even if the environment is fast-paced.
Pros
culture, benefits, flexible time
I really enjoy the flexibility of my work scedule.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CAMarch 20, 2014
I enjoyed this company due to the longer work assignments. You are always learning new things.

4.5