Advanced Medical

Advanced Medical Employee Reviews

Good salary and benefits
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee), Port Orange, FLMay 2, 2014
Pros: benefits, friends, training
Never had a boring life with good working culture and environment this company offers. I was able to meet a lot of people who have done good things for me to grow professionally. Benefits is awesome and the pay is good.
professional working environment
Quality Assurance (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLApril 25, 2014
Pros: friday fun, benefits, breaks
When it comes to work, people here are raised with good culture and are very professional. The fun part is every Friday, we get to enjoy some time to chat and drink beer even if you are inside the office. For me that's an attraction of an office to be at.
home of excellent providers
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLApril 20, 2014
Pros: beercart
There's no doubt that Advanced Medical could deliver what it promised earlier. It has nice culture and I am sure support is worth it becayse you
A company with Beer cart Fridays!
Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLApril 6, 2014
Pros: benefits is awesome, flexible time, great company support
Not a typical company to be in. Fast-paced working environment with great culture and staff are very professional. If you work here you'll be dealing with very friendly co-workers with unlimited support for your growth.
nice place to work
Quality Assurance (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLApril 5, 2014
Pros: culture, benefits, flexible time
Not a typical working environment. Everyone is friendly, support is awesome, great benefits, time is flexible, beer cart Fridays! You'll definitely enjoy working here even if the environment is fast-paced.
I really enjoy the flexibility of my work scedule.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburg, CAMarch 20, 2014
I enjoyed this company due to the longer work assignments. You are always learning new things.
one satisfied employee
Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLMarch 14, 2014
Pros: awesome co-workers, great culture and working environment
Working environment is awesome. Never been to a company with very friendly co-workers. Treatment and benefits are fair. You'll definitely think a hundred of times before you leave a company such as Advanced Medical.
top caliber medical providers
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLMarch 9, 2014
Pros: benefits, trust, friends, family
Been working for more than a decade at this company and been through a lot especially on recruiting qualified candidates to be on the team of high caliber medical providers. I was able to meet a lot of people and travel to different places and experience independence even if I am working. The company trusts me a lot and I will do everything to give that trust back and share my experience as a lesson to others
big break
Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLMarch 7, 2014
Pros: culture, benefits, salary, trips
It was a big break for me to be hired at this company. Never imagined that my first job in the medical field could be as amazing as this. It has good company culture and working environment is like you are treated as one even if you are a newbie. Benefits is exactly as I imagined, I am compensated well. No plans of leaving yet and still enjoying the company of my co-workers.
A company full of positive vibes!
Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: benefits, commissions, support
Recruiting qualified candidates and screening them to be a part of the company is my everyday task. Been doing this for almost two years now and I am not tired at all. It can be boring and stressfull sometimes but since the management allows us to have a break once in a week at the office, you'll forget any stress you have for the week. It's no surprise to see other people praising this company's effort to be the best since it has its standard that needs to be followed, kudos to the CEO! I appreciate everything this company has done to my life. I am able to provide for my family as the benefits has been great ever since. More power to this company!
It's great to be on board!
Quality Assurance (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: benefits, support, free time
For almost 2 years now, I enjoy my work as a Quality Assurance personnel at Advanced Medical. The task might be challenging but you'll get the hang of it as the management is very supportive and bosses are very friendly. Regarding the benefits, I am very well compensated. The most enjoyable thing would be as everyone says is the Beer cart Fridays as you are able to set back and relax for a few minutes of your time drinking beer while chatting with your co-workers which you can't find in any other company.
One great company to have!
Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: benefits, holidays, fridays
CEO is very supportive with its subordinates. They treat them as valuable jewels, assisting them in everything they need. I can't imagine a company that do all these.
Dream fulfilled
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: balanced work and personal life, great travel benefits, good working environment
It has been my dream to be a health professional since I was a kid, here in Advanced Medical all of that came true. I am blessed with a great working environment where employees are valued as asset of the company. The culture here is great which I've never experienced in my past employers. You'll have the best future ahead if you are working at this company. Everything is awesome.
Loving it here!
Quality Assurance (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers, great benefits, awesome people
I am looking forward to work here everyday. I am inspired and positive that this company will still be here and still in service when it comes to therapists in the next future years! It has a nice working environment that every employee loves. My co-workers are great people and very friendly. The management is awesome, they are one of the best! The most enjoyable would be during Fridays and any other occasions when it feels like there is a feast as food floods on the table! That's the great scenario!
The future is bright with Advanced Medical
Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: benefits, benefits and lots of benefits!
Working in the healthcare industry had been my dream and it's a dream come true that I was able to get accepted here few years ago. It has been a great challenge to be a recruiter but with the support of the management, I was able to meet everything that is needed to be done. I really admire this company for everything it offers.
Good company to work for!
Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: beer cart fridays, perks, benefits, free travel and lodging
It's my second time to work as a Recruiter and I can say that in this company I was able to improve my skills more when it comes to recruitment. The management had given me so much support and let me do the work on my own. I could say that it is a great challenge to recruit more people to join the team but it is also the most rewarding because as you get more people it only means that you are improving.
Very supportive
Quality Assurace (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: fun, beer cart fridays, superb benefits
When I first entered this company, I was thinking that it is just a usual medical company I had encountered but after being with my co-workers for a couple of days later I soon realized that I made a mistake. They are really friendly and helpful. They have this culture and environment that will make you work for more to the best of your knowledge. In return, they will support you in anything you need to deliver the best service. I definitely enjoyed staying at this company for over 3 years now.
I'm one satisfied employee
Quality Assurance (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: great culture, benefits, friendly co-workers
Cons: none i can remember
Been with Advanced Medical Personnel for quite a while now and they've been very supportive of me. The company has great culture and top caliber support. They provide you every tool you need to become successful. You'll be amazed how your co-workers treat you as they are very friendly and treat you like a family. Thumbs up for this company!
Great working environment
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLDecember 29, 2013
Pros: benefits, friendly people, pet friendly company
For more than 3 years now I am working for them as a Senior Therapy Recruiter. Everything has been great, from the management up to my co-workers who had been great team players. The culture is excellent and there is always a room for improvement. They will support you with tools you need for your career growth which is in the end for the benefit of both employee and the company. Advanced Medical is a company like no other!
A company you could be proud of!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Port Orange, FLDecember 21, 2013
Pros: great benefits, travel, beer cart fridays
Cons: none. everything is provided
You won't get bored if you love what you are doing and that what's happening to me whenever I work with Advanced Medical everyday. I enjoy working at this company as every day is a challenge when it comes to recruitment. The management is fair to its employees and provides tools for their improvement. Benefits are awesome, everyone is friendly. There is always a room for improvement depending on your performance of course. Would love to work for this company in the next years to come.

About Advanced Medical

As one of the nation’s most experienced therapy travel company, Advanced Medical has nationwide opportunities for traveling – Read more

Advanced Medical Salaries