Advanced Medical

Advanced Medical Employee Reviews

Terrible don't work here.
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee), Broomfield, CONovember 19, 2013
they hire you to fire you, ever seen the movie a Bugs Life, your a worker ant hired to gather food for the grasshoppers to eat and right before you get the commission check you worked for they fire you for any reason they make up.
workplace
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Frisco, TXNovember 12, 2013
The assignment was fine. My complaint is for the company. the person that I worked with did not have my best interests at heart. I was lied to, I never received a packet, I was never offered healthcare, I was never told about pro-rating my housing or per diem.
Life is too short to start at 5PM!
Sales Exec (Current Employee), FloridaApril 25, 2013
Pros: flexible managers, day 1 health, 401k, gym memberships….
Cons: nothing comes to mind....
Life is too short to start at 5 PM! You must enjoy what you do and where you work (and of course, who you work for)! Advanced Medical is filled with amazing people, who are caring, generous and down to earth. Sure there are challenges, as there are with any company; however, Advanced Medical has always tried to do the right thing for every person who is employed and has been employed. I am proud to be a part of this growing family.
Flexible and reliable staffing company
PTA current traveler (Current Employee), CAApril 14, 2013
Pros: my recruiter is amazing..my work experience has been wonderful.
I do not have anything negative to say regarding Advanced Medical. great contracts, great facilities, and friendly staff. My recruiter always checks in with me, keeps me updated, and knows me well enough to submit me to jobs that fit my needs.
Fun job outlook.
PT (Current Employee), NHNovember 26, 2012
I love the flexibility of traveling around the country and still being able to work.
Positive work environment
IT Manager (Current Employee), Port OrangeNovember 15, 2012
Pros: benefits, work/life balance
Best work environment. The people I work with are great. Extremely positive work environment.
Advance
Contract Physical Therapist (Current Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 30, 2012
Short time with this company, but good success so far. Recruiter response is within 24 hours of message or even minute response with email.
Very High turn over
Allied HealthCare Recruiter -Inside Sales (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLOctober 7, 2012
Cons: not a stable job - they do not keep any one - no commissions
This is a revolving Door company - they just use you to get leads for themselves - worst company I ever worked for

November 14, 2012

Honestly, that is the complete opposite of what I know. This company is the best! Everyone is incredibly friendly.

Excellent company with great benefits and professional recruiters
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), AlabamaAugust 2, 2012
Pros: great benefits, great recruiter, responsive to questions/concerns
I am currently employed with my third 13 week contract with Advanced Medical. The team is responsive to my all of my questions in a timely and professional manner. My recruiter stays in touch by phone, text, and email to ensure that everything is going well, and responds to any questions or concerns literally within hours. When I initially decided to begin working as a travel therapist, I was in contact with several companies, but I quickly decided Advanced Medical was the best choice and I have not been disappointed! I have no negative comments and recommend this company without hesitation.
newly hired
speech pathologist (Current Employee), paJuly 30, 2012
Recruiter has really been on top of things. All staff have been very friendly.
staff is competent and friendly
occupational therapist (Current Employee), Brooksville FLJuly 29, 2012
Pros: always available by phone or text or e-mail.
Cons: i'll probably never meet them face-to-face.
Andrea and Laci have been great. They are encouraging and helpful.
Helpful and informative
OT (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaJuly 29, 2012
Recruiters listen to your need taking your values and ethics into account with work.
I have only touched basis with Advance Medical team.
COTA (Former Employee), Lafayette, INJuly 29, 2012
The Advance Medical team are staffed with individuals that are quick to have all of your paper work in order to proceed with your "travel" job.

My job as a COTA is to have patients progress from there regression of life. I have meet co-workers that will help out by giving pointers or suggestions (which I welcome because life is always about learning).
Great company with excellent recruiter support!
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), Arlington, TexasJuly 28, 2012
Pros: per diems, personalized attention from recruiter, responsive to needs; excellent facility for assignment (first)
Cons: none to report at this time.
I am an OT traveler who has been with Advanced Medical now for
three weeks working at an acute care hospital in Texas. I have been very pleased with the company's professionalism and my recruiter's
attentiveness to my needs and job satisfaction. Any mistakes or issues have been handled quickly and effectively to minimize any concerns on my part, and I am enjoying returning to the travel scene after about two years of doing regular full-time work for a local group. It's difficult to beat the benefits and flexibility of being a traveler, and I am pleased to be assigned to an excellent facility where I fit in well and look forward to going each day. So far, I am looking forward to traveling more with Advanced in future assignments!
My job is fun. Since I travel to a new site every 3-4 months, I'm never bored and it challenges me to be the best clinician I can be.
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), MarylandJuly 27, 2012
My co-workers are super helpful and very nice. We have a good time at work and after hours.

About Advanced Medical

As one of the nation’s most experienced therapy travel company, Advanced Medical has nationwide opportunities for traveling – Read more

Advanced Medical Salaries