Advanced Medical Employee Reviews in United States

big break
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMarch 7, 2014
It was a big break for me to be hired at this company. Never imagined that my first job in the medical field could be as amazing as this. It has good company culture and working environment is like you are treated as one even if you are a newbie. Benefits is exactly as I imagined, I am compensated well. No plans of leaving yet and still enjoying the company of my co-workers.
Pros
culture, benefits, salary, trips
I'm one satisfied employee
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLJanuary 3, 2014
Been with Advanced Medical Personnel for quite a while now and they've been very supportive of me. The company has great culture and top caliber support. They provide you every tool you need to become successful. You'll be amazed how your co-workers treat you as they are very friendly and treat you like a family. Thumbs up for this company!
Pros
great culture, benefits, friendly co-workers
Cons
none i can remember
good company for newbies
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 4, 2014
Its a good company if you want to experience a career in the health care industry. Training and support are provided for you to excel in whatever task you have. Pay and benefit is good and you get to enjoy some of your working hours chatting with your co-workers during Beer cart Fridays!
Pros
benefits, friends, training, company support
professional working environment
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 25, 2014
When it comes to work, people here are raised with good culture and are very professional. The fun part is every Friday, we get to enjoy some time to chat and drink beer even if you are inside the office. For me that's an attraction of an office to be at.
Pros
friday fun, benefits, breaks
reputable agency
Senior Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 25, 2014
They give good compensation because the company is run under a good management. Lots of friendly people and are very warm. I get to meet different kinds of people and are able to communicate to them well. Thanks to the training provided by company. I really enjoy every moment of it.
Pros
friday fun, benefits, flexible time
Good salary and benefits
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 2, 2014
Never had a boring life with good working culture and environment this company offers. I was able to meet a lot of people who have done good things for me to grow professionally. Benefits is awesome and the pay is good.
Pros
benefits, friends, training
A company with Beer cart Fridays!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 6, 2014
Not a typical company to be in. Fast-paced working environment with great culture and staff are very professional. If you work here you'll be dealing with very friendly co-workers with unlimited support for your growth.
Pros
benefits is awesome, flexible time, great company support
one satisfied employee
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMarch 14, 2014
Working environment is awesome. Never been to a company with very friendly co-workers. Treatment and benefits are fair. You'll definitely think a hundred of times before you leave a company such as Advanced Medical.
Pros
awesome co-workers, great culture and working environment
nice place to work
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 5, 2014
Not a typical working environment. Everyone is friendly, support is awesome, great benefits, time is flexible, beer cart Fridays! You'll definitely enjoy working here even if the environment is fast-paced.
Pros
culture, benefits, flexible time
unbelievable management
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMay 6, 2014
Love how they take care of their employees. Provided with right training and support, no wonder they provide good therapists too!
Pros
good provider, therapist, management. benefits, breaks
Great people and rewarding job
Senior Recruiter/Mentor (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COSeptember 1, 2015
Great team environment and great people! Your contributions and successes are truly celebrated by the company. Lots of opportunities to increase your earnings as you grow with the company!
Pros
Great database, great people and great coffee machine!
Cons
Sales can be very stressful, so it takes a lot of drive and mental strength to be successful.
One great company to have!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLJanuary 26, 2014
CEO is very supportive with its subordinates. They treat them as valuable jewels, assisting them in everything they need. I can't imagine a company that do all these.
Pros
benefits, holidays, fridays
Positive work environment
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Port OrangeNovember 15, 2012
Best work environment. The people I work with are great. Extremely positive work environment.
Pros
benefits, work/life balance
fun work place with great people
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMarch 31, 2015
At first I was a bit frazzled with everything I had to do but my coworkers were always quick to lend a helping hand and give me plenty of advice. I quickly grew to love my job and now I couldn't imagine working anywhere else! Some of the best coworkers in the world and amazing company culture. Yes you have to work hard and you obviously can't slack off but it's worth it in the end!
Ideal job for a social butterfly
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 10, 2015
I love working here and being able to meet lots of new people! I basically love talking to people and getting know them so I love being able to help someone find a job. You definitely have to be a social butterfly for this job, I think. Coworkers were quick to help, everyone has a family mentality and help everyone work towards a goal. It really feels like everyone is filled with a sense of optimism that's contagious. Even though everyone is busting their butts, we're all in it together.
Pros
great company culture, always learning, love to talk to people
Cons
not the best for those that are lazy or overly shy
Fun work place with our doctors
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 21, 2015
I do have fun with my fellow co workers. We like to go out for lunch or happy hour after work. Like to share a toughest about kids and families. We make a little party for employes birthday
Amazing work experience
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port OrangeJune 18, 2015
pretty great office experience. Usually the days are pretty busy, making lots of phone calls but I enjoy it so its all good. The dress code is really casual and laid back so I appreciate that. No cattiness or office drama. Everyone seems to want the other to succeed.
Pros
good training and support, fun laid-back culture
Cons
sometimes when they play music, it's loud and annoying
fun work environment with a lot of growth opportunities
recruiter (Current Employee) –  port orangeJune 17, 2015
management is always friendly and helpful.
feels like everyone has your back and is approachable if you need anything.
great commission.
Pros
lots of support and training, situated in a great area, good opportunities to earn well
Cons
can get a bit loud sometimes
lucky to be part of this company!
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2015
I cannot brag enough about the company I work for. It is such a blessing to have a team that has your back, that works hard to ensure you have a job when you need one, and who you can honestly and truly call your friends! I love my recruiter! She's honestly the best! I am certain that the AMPS team is one that will always have my back in any situation.
great
SLP- Traveling Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2015
great rates and they look out for their staff generally. Only thing is they will bend the contract in the companies benefit even if it breaks the agreement they originally agreed, ie traveling from facility to facility outside of your milage agreement.
Pros
great rates
Cons
limited contracts in texas

4.4