Advanced Pain Management Employee Reviews

The worst place ever
Personal Pay Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, WISeptember 13, 2017
All I need to say is this place is horrible. Good luck if you applied for this position. I was there three years and they treat people like trash. They will never make it the best place to work list.
Pain Clinic
LPN (Former Employee) –  Racine, WISeptember 5, 2017
The job is very laid back and a fun enjoyable environment. It may be hard to reach 40 hrs per week because as census is low or appointments cancelled they will send staff home. Otherwise enjoyable place to work.
n/a
Medical front office receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 30, 2017
nothing to say. like to keep comments to self.
per contract cannot say much. but its a nice place to work. diffidently recommend to work there. patients are assume,
poorly ran, high turn over
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIAugust 17, 2017
Very rude staff, poorly ran. High turn over. Rude doctors. Staff treated unfair and not appreciated. If management was re-constructed could make a change for the better.
Pros
Cons
rude and mean management, backstabbers
not a good place to work
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 14, 2017
unprofessional, you do not get paid properly, they expect you to work for free will not pay any overtime. no orgnization with in the clinics, very hostile.
Hard place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJuly 28, 2017
It is a pain clinic, so the patient's that use this office are not always the most pleasant people. They over-book all of the time, and never seem to run on schedule
fast paced
Floor Nurse/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Evans, GAJuly 12, 2017
You learn to multitask at this location. Very fast paced work environment, but the patients are nice and you really get to know them as they come back frequently for procedures
I love the busy days mon-thur checking patients in-and-out
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 26, 2017
I have experienced and learned how to communicate with my patient's needs of care with booking appointments, faxing, filing,book keeping with the Ledger's copay's, and also experienced with microsoft word,excel,outlook,powerpoint ect...
Great company!
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJune 9, 2017
I loved working for Advanced Pain Management. The management was so supportive and mentored many young employees. I learned so much about EMR, scanning medical records, and it was a great first medical administrative opportunity.
Pros
Great training, Awesome job atmosphere
Cons
Too many hours some weeks 50+
Bad place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  MultipleMay 25, 2017
This place is not the place to work if you have a family. My hours were so inconsistent and I had a hard time spending it with friends and family.
Management will stab you in the back along with the providers. You go to Human Resources for things and it comes back to bite you. They wonder why the turnover is so high.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short or no breaks, not enough hours in a day, and you feel like management is babysitting your hours.
LPN (Current Employee) –  WisconsinMay 16, 2017
I think it's been a great place to work. There have been layoffs for certain areas at the corporate location, but we're trying to build the clinics up.
I think every where you work will have ups and downs. If you work with the right people or provider, that doesn't matter as much.
Pros
Drug reps bring lunch, learning opportunities, work with great providers
Cons
Need more providers
Productive work place
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, WIMay 10, 2017
I loved to work at this job. The only reason I am not working there still is because management decided to out-source the billing department to a third party vendor.
Pros
Very close to my home & great place to work
Cons
Out-sourced department
Physicians and management out of control
RN (Former Employee) –  MultipleMay 9, 2017
Culture is one of constant corporate inconsistency, physicians screaming at staff and doing many unethical treatments, staff fighting amongst themselves, and company leaders who never even stepped into facilities and bragged about it. Tumultuous, disfunctional and not a place anyone looking for steady hours and strong leadership should be interested in.
Pros
Monday to Friday
Cons
Corp leadership, inconsistent hours, abusive physicians
The place is a disaster
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIMay 5, 2017
Each center is different and is based on the medical director for the facility. Unfortunately, providers leave all the time because management cannot keep them around. The constant turn over puts everyone's job at risk. They also do downsizing without notice and do not feel the need to give a severance package or any form of assistance unless you sign a contract of release. The company uses you until they no longer need you and then they get rid of you. Some people are very nice to work with but you are still just a number. No one is safe.
Pros
Salary is competitive
Cons
Everything is about money. Short breaks. Poor oversight.
Fun and productive work place
Prior Authorization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 24, 2017
Typical day at work would be coming into work and starting my daily tasks for the day. Getting follow ups done first before starting on my tasks for the day. Follow ups are urgent. I learned how to submit procedures to insurances submitting the correct units and codes. Hardest part of the job would be trying to complete tasks as a team when you are the only one being an actual team member. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with some really nice people and always being able to learn something new. Management can defiantly use some improve it.
Pros
working with great people
Cons
short breaks, expressive health care
revolving door can't keep employees
Preauthorization Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, WI 53221April 20, 2017
Learned about pain management procedures guidelines for authorization for procedures, Too many managers No structure No go to person for problems, took away contributing to our 401 K, No pay raises, Been laying off a lot of employees
Pros
Learn pain management procidures overall okay environment to work at
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 13, 2017
loved the patients and working with the front receptionist and the lab gal, they are awesome. I really enjoy what I do and like to serve people. I also, worked with some very smart Nurse Practitioners I would go back to work with them anytime.
Pros
close home
Cons
too much favoritism within the company and unprofessionalism with some of the staff
Very pleasant office and employees
Medical Coding/Billing (Former Employee) –  Castro Valley, CAMarch 30, 2017
When the doctor who I originally worked for retired, he made sure I was picked up by the new owners with the same benefits.

This was a great benefit because they both knew that I would be moving out of California to Washington with 2 years. They continued to treat me with respect and kindness.
Pros
Free chiropractic care
Cons
Some ill mannered doctors
slow paced
Office Assistant /Front desk (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAMarch 16, 2017
great boss and co workers. very fast paced in the morning but dies down in the afternoon. i can honestly say i enjoyed coming into work everyday . the environment is awesome
Pros
office hours and monday thru friday
Cons
short breaks
Worst place to work
Receptionist duties (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 5, 2017
This by far is the worst place to work. The office manager is very unprofessional. Employee turn over is extremely high (1 year max) STAY AWAY....
Dr. Was very nice except he lets his office manager disrespect you.
Pros
Doctor was nice
Cons
The whole work experience was terrible.