Advanced Resources Employee Reviews

Great people, very energetic! Looking out for your best interests.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 11, 2017
I have worked with other agencies in the past. They were very professional, and enthusiastic! I enjoyed working with them and hope to continue a working relationship.
ok
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 7, 2017
Ok to work for -they found me a job in a decent amount of time. They followed up on time cards on a regular basis. I didnt approve of he decision as far as unemployment benefits when job ended.
Pros
Job found
Cons
unable find anymore assignments after the first one
CyberNavigator
CyberNavigator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 27, 2017
I have been a CyberNavigator for one year and four months and I have to say that it has been an enjoyable experience. The culture is lively! Some library branches receive more resources than others, which isn't completely fair.
Pros
Positive atmosphere, great co-workers.
Cons
No opportunity for pay raises, no compensation for unexpected branch closures, no time for a 15 minute lunch break.
Misleading
Administrative Assistant (temporary positions) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 14, 2017
Recruiters consistently tell potential temporary employees that a job has the possibility of turning into a full-time position when that is not the case at all.
Job Placement agency with great job leads.
Intake coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2017
Working with Advanced Resources allowed me to grow as an individual. This company presented many opportunities which was a great part of me building the experience that I have gained in healthcare.
Pros
Upgrading skill sets, flexible work schedules
Cons
No job security, no stable income
not good business
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 6, 2017
My last contact with Advance Resources was not good I never heard back from them she was always on vacation not happy with the service I received I called several times a week no callback
Great place to get your foot in the door to a better career.
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 14, 2017
Although job assignments were scarce I felt as if my recruiter at the time did his best to find me work. You get a taste of the corporate world, how difficult and competitive they really are and what makes you a good candidate might not be what you expect. It's a dog eat dog world. You're exposed to different workplace settings and operations making it good practice while the right job comes your way.
Pros
You're exposed to different workplace settings and operations, making it good practice while the right job comes your way
Cons
Job assignments were scarce, You get a taste of the corporate dog eat dog world
Productive and fast paced work environment
Claims Assistant (Current Employee) –  Northbrook, ILFebruary 22, 2017
For a claims assistant, we are in charge of printing all emails and faxes, processing new claims for new clients, answering phone calls, scanning, and handing out mail. I get to learn about car and life insurance, customer service skills, and working with my coworkers because it is a team effort. It is a fast paced environment, and there is always work to do so we are never bored. The most challenging part is learning how to balance work with taking phone calls and meeting your number goal for the day. The best part of the day are my coworkers because they are very caring and are good at what they do. Also, the board meeting are very fun!
Great Conpany
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 20, 2017
I really don't have much to say here, they kept me working steadily for over a year. Recruiters are great, friendly and won't give up on you, help you find lots of work.
Terrible place to work
Property Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 25, 2017
I worked for this company for almost 2 years and they did absolutely nothing to advocate for me when it came to getting hired by the company. I called them every week for 6 months with no call backs and Kevin was always in a meeting. They were just happy to get paid for the work I was providing! The blocked my unemployment saying I did not call to report my availability. I have the calls saved om my cell phone, but the idiots at the unemployment office always go with the employer unless you were hurt or injured on the job. They have positions available but I would never work for them again and will never refer anyone to this company!
work life balance
Benefit Administrator (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILDecember 9, 2016
great work life balance, able to learn a lot and expand your job knowledge base. Nice co-workers and the hardest part is finding the right company to work for.
great
RN (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 17, 2016
great company-just want more money and more hours. I am hoping to expand my horizon. I am hoping to get more hours in and make more money.
Na
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IllinoisAugust 11, 2016
Working for Advanced Resources has opened up many opportunities for me. The recruiters are very down to earth & understanding. I would recommend my associates to utilize Advanced as a great resource for employment.
Lack of Communication
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 25, 2016
Overall, the company has been good with the exception of a few things:

1. They are not forthcoming in regards to the terms of the contract.
Upon accepting a contract make certain the company you're working for collaborates what they have told you.

2. They will not be truthful about the company meeting your salary requirements.
- Stick to your salary requirement
- Make certain you factor in the cost of your benefits
Pros
The benefits package includes, medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Cons
They need to be transparent.
Poor
Cyber Navigator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 9, 2016
A typical day at work is busy helping many patrons with varying tasks and helping them to develop skills. I learned more about computers as well as how to stay organized and work more independently. The management is ok in my own and many coworkers opinion. One manager is a bit airy and both almost non-existent and hearing back from them is sometimes a challenge. The most difficult part of the job for me personally was getting to work on time as my cta commute was over two hours, however I was asked to hold out until February and was fired instead. The most enjoyable part of this job was working with my patrons. They were always so thankful and with a little firm push they were always able to learn the skills they wanted or needed to learn.
Pros
pays better than minimum wage
Cons
lack of organization and communication
Advanced Resources
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 5, 2016
Company everyone wants to work with.. I like the work culture and the way they take care of their employers. I am a totally satisfied employee and I love working for them.
temporary work
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILOctober 24, 2015
advanced resources is just a temp agancy but i was working less than a week from speaking with one of their recruiters. after they place you they check in every so often and bring little gifts.overall a pretty good company to work with.
Productive workplace
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 23, 2015
Productive workplace and awesome work environment. Would definitely work with advance resources again; hopefully in the near future.
productive
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILAugust 21, 2015
It is a good company to work for. Good people and work environment. Benefits are not as good. but overall good company.

co-workers are good and fun to work with. good part of the job been able to work at different companies.
Pros
good company
Cons
not good benefits
Great compensation plan, rewarding work environment
Staffing Consultant - Finance Division (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2015
A great place to work for those who are working in an agency environment and not feeling appreciated. Advanced Resources compensates their employees well and rewards top performers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Resources. Our community is ready to answer.