Advanced Resources

Advanced Resources Employee Reviews

OK
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee), Hammond, INApril 16, 2015
Pros: Good Pay
Cons: you're on your own once you accept an assignment
They place you fast and pay is good but this company is horrible with communicating with you when you are on an assignment.
Interesting place to work
Bell Helicopter (Mechanical Technician) (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXApril 9, 2015
Pros: Exciting, New things Daily
Cons: Noisy
review previous day , decide what areas of build to work.
begin fabrication for project.
Install fabricated and ordered parts.
learned how to run a metal lathe and mill.
co workers were a fun group to work with.
Cleaning a test cell and refurbishing track rail.
Fabrication
it's fine
DATA MANAGEMENT ANALYST, ALLIED BENEFITS SYSTEMS (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 12, 2015
they make you work and you get paid. nothing out of the ordinary here
great place to work for, always give great places to work
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 5, 2014
Pros: nice pay
Cons: paid weekly
Great recruiters, advisors and work assignments
one of the top staffing agencies in the city
Overall great opportunities
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILOctober 29, 2014
Advance resources is a temporary agency with many opportunities. There goal is to place where your skill set match your background.
Enjoyed the vareity of work
Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: enjoyed the people i worked with
Cons: can't think of anything
I loved the company that I worked for. Stayed very busy and productive. I stepped out of my comfort zone, and learned about the transportation area. Co-workers were great.
Unethical & Unprofessional
Contractor (Former Employee), Chicago suburbsJune 26, 2014
Pros: paid weekly and on time
Cons: see review
As a former contractor with Advanced Resources I strongly caution you to document all contact with this staffing agency every step of the way. This cannot be overstated.

After completing a 6-month assignment with Advanced Resources in 2013, I worked with two different recruiters on average 3x/week for new opportunities. Unfortunately, this continued effort on my part yielded zero (0) employment results with Advanced Resources and I found employment with a larger firm.

On four (4) separate occasions thereafter, Advanced Resources contested my IDES claim. They stated I was not eligible for the unemployment benefits received and contested my eligibility to receive any benefits whatsoever. They falsely claimed weekly contact was not maintained; in addition, they falsely claimed I was not actively seeking work during the time I was unemployed. Remember, this happened to me on four (4) separate occasions.

When I reached out to the Director of Advanced Resources in the Downers Grove office for an explanation, she told me she did not know why I was being pursues in this way, because one of her recruiters stated that I did, indeed, remain in contact with him.

This was an extremely negative and stressful experience, multiplied by four (4), and I won each case against me. All four (4) times.

Documentation is key in every business transaction and can be your source of protection from future problems. Keep a log of all communication and use e-mail to your advantage. Even if you are falsely accused, the facts will speak for themselves and you will win in the end. I did. I won four (4) times defending myself against the false claims of Advanced Resources.

Be very careful who you align your reputation with.  There are dishonest people within honest businesses who can falsely accuse you in order to deny you of benefits you have earned. One dishonest employee can damage the reputation of an entire organization and cause you undeserved harassment and distress.
Wish it could have been longer
Property Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 19, 2014
Great experience but I wish it could have been longer. Learned alot and met some great people
Productive workday
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 14, 2014
Pros: opportunities, education, and networking
Cons: instability, advancement, benefits
I am typically on long term assignments in positions that fit my skill set and always offers room to gain more valuable experiences. I am currently on assignment with a company that is in the process of becoming their own ACE. The challenges come when the physicians have questions regarding the contracts. It is my duty and I take pride in being knowledgeable in recognizing and understanding the constant changes in health care so that I am able to provide accurate, current information for the physicians with regards to federal/state regulations.
Great Agency
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2014
I have had great experiences with this agency and would recommend it to many other job seekers
Staffing Agency is above average and readily found positions for me
Billing Auditor, Cust. Service Assistance (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILJanuary 29, 2014
Client, a plating manufacturer, had an open office environment; a fast paced, bustling atmosphere; staying focused amid the noise was difficult; learning new facets daily kept job interesting; continual non-stop production data entry was most difficult.
Advanced Resources
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Northbrook, ILJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: occasional breaks were not taken due to work load
A typical day at work for me consisted of greeting clients, answering phones, handling important documents, taking care of insurance binders, making sure all special projects were completed in a timely manner. I learned that no matter what always keep a smile on, being a more positive person will take you farther in your career. Management, had their hiccups but nothing any business doesn't have so there are no complaints here. My co-workers were awesome so much fun to work with, they were all willing to lend a hand if things got hectic or someone was out sick. The hardest part of the job for me was learning to prioritize what needs to be done first, as opposed to finishing things in the order I received them. The most enjoyable part of this job has been getting to meet new people, and have daily interaction with other individuals!
Just Fine
Credit and Collections Representative (Current Employee), Downers Grove, ILDecember 22, 2013
Pros: -able to leave an employer/assignment if you don't think it is a good fit.
Cons: -no benefits or paid time off, no "job security", company constantly appeals your benefits when unemployed
Depending on your assignment it can be a great place to work for. My favorite "pro" of temping is being able to try different companies and positions without being committed.
I have had a pretty good experience with my rep.
PRODUCTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
MEDICAL BILLING REP (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2013
WHILE EMPLOYED I WAS ASSIGNED TO NMFF. WHILE THERE I WAS ABLE TO LEARN EPIC AND IDX BILLNG SOFTWARE THAT ADDED TO MY EXPERIENCE.
Crazy atmosphere ..good and bad.
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 15, 2013
Collect rent payments, answer phones, create memos for residents, assist with recertifications, and office duty as assigned.
Fast Past
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 28, 2013
A comprehensive community human services organization that strives to provide integrated and quality services to our clients within the areas of mental health, developmental disabilities and substance abuse.
Fast Pace, and very Productive
Medical Records/ Scan Tech (Former Employee), Warrenville, ILMay 6, 2013
Pros: breaks, fun people, stores close by, access to banks.
Everyone getting their morning coffee to begin their day. I learned and unlearned if you can say that. The management quickly found out things if there were going to be changes and we were informed and we quickly adapted Fun place to work for miss all of the people, nice pleasant atmosphere. The job wasn't hard it was a challenge which is good. The most enjoyable part for me was knowing I had a job to go to and i could make a difference utilizing the skills that I had.
nice environment, and nice staff
Data Entry (Former Employee), chicago, ilOctober 18, 2012
Pros: great location, and people
Cons: temp assingment instead of permanent.
l enjoyed working for Northwestern via temp angency. I learned a lot about the billing aspect of hospitals, and how the admission process is done.
Enjoyable position with opportunity for growth
Advocate Condell (Former Employee), Libertyville, ILJuly 20, 2012
Pros: discounted lunch, ot (if you wanted), close parking, great staff & management.
Cons: short breaks/lunches depending on staffing and coverage, slow periods, everyone did things differently & made figuring out a step-by-step process difficult.
The position was great, fun, contstant flow, informative, and quick paced. Management was nice and tried to be as organized as possible, however, there were times where simple communication was difficult. Changing from one computer system and learning both systems was difficult but with co-workers help it was "do" able. It had the potential to be a great place to work permanently, however, unforeseen situations and circumstances got in the way of my personal growth within the organization. With the right determination and knowledge, there is always opportunities for growth there!!!
Great Staffing Agency
Temporary Staffing Agency assignment (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJune 24, 2012
This was the first place that gave me my first shot out of college.