Advanced Resources Employee Reviews in United States

great
RN (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 17, 2016
great company-just want more money and more hours. I am hoping to expand my horizon. I am hoping to get more hours in and make more money.
Lack of Communication
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 25, 2016
Overall, the company has been good with the exception of a few things:

1. They are not forthcoming in regards to the terms of the contract.
Upon accepting a contract make certain the company you're working for collaborates what they have told you.

2. They will not be truthful about the company meeting your salary requirements.
- Stick to your salary requirement
- Make certain you factor in the cost of your benefits
Pros
The benefits package includes, medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Cons
They need to be transparent.
Poor
Cyber Navigator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 9, 2016
A typical day at work is busy helping many patrons with varying tasks and helping them to develop skills. I learned more about computers as well as how to stay organized and work more independently. The management is ok in my own and many coworkers opinion. One manager is a bit airy and both almost non-existent and hearing back from them is sometimes a challenge. The most difficult part of the job for me personally was getting to work on time as my cta commute was over two hours, however I was asked to hold out until February and was fired instead. The most enjoyable part of this job was working with my patrons. They were always so thankful and with a little firm push they were always able to learn the skills they wanted or needed to learn.
Pros
pays better than minimum wage
Cons
lack of organization and communication
Advanced Resources
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 5, 2016
Company everyone wants to work with.. I like the work culture and the way they take care of their employers. I am a totally satisfied employee and I love working for them.
temporary work
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILOctober 24, 2015
advanced resources is just a temp agancy but i was working less than a week from speaking with one of their recruiters. after they place you they check in every so often and bring little gifts.overall a pretty good company to work with.
Productive workplace
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 23, 2015
Productive workplace and awesome work environment. Would definitely work with advance resources again; hopefully in the near future.
productive
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILAugust 21, 2015
It is a good company to work for. Good people and work environment. Benefits are not as good. but overall good company.

co-workers are good and fun to work with. good part of the job been able to work at different companies.
Pros
good company
Cons
not good benefits
Great compensation plan, rewarding work environment
Staffing Consultant - Finance Division (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2015
A great place to work for those who are working in an agency environment and not feeling appreciated. Advanced Resources compensates their employees well and rewards top performers.
Pruductive place to work
Data Entry Specialist Quad Graphocs (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJuly 4, 2015
Excellent company to work as a Contract Employer.
I hope they find me another assignment.
Excellent co-workers on assignment
Pros
Long term
Cons
Job ended
Always kept me busy
Credit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJune 23, 2015
They always found the best assignment for me. I love their tutorials it kept me updated on all new software. I love to learn
Extensive experience working in medical, educational and general public settings. Interface well with others at all levels including patients, profes
Patient Services (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 7, 2015
Obtained current patient information from established and new patient. Accurately noted and entered/updated patient’s information in practice management system. Identified payer sources, verified insurance eligibility, financial status and assigned correct pay type. Assisted patients with completion of paperwork when necessary.
GREAT TEMP AGENCY ok client
Patient Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Westchester, ILApril 25, 2015
My work days for the client are very busy I have a system throughout the day when calls aren't as bad which is almost never very high call volume. I learned to vastly use Epic system as my primary applications to use on a daily basis. The management wasn't very hands on she mostly stayed in her office and wanted us to deal with the calls even if they request to speak to management so I didn't like that she wasn't very hands on with the team. The coworkers were very helpful they helped each other 90%of the day. The hardest part of the job was when some calls needed to go to different departments but they wasn't responding and the patient took it out on the rep over the phone. The most enjoyable part was knowing how to fix the problem and how to navigate through the system and the patient being pleased that the issue was resolved. The temp agency was wonderful they placed me with a alright company overall but looking for more of a permanent home if allowed the chance.
Pros
pay and hour long lunch breaks
Cons
no in between breaks and the management wasnt very hands on
Ok
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INApril 16, 2015
They place you fast and pay is good but this company is horrible with communicating with you when you are on an assignment.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
you're on your own once you accept an assignment
Interesting place to work
Bell Helicopter (Mechanical Technician) (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXApril 9, 2015
review previous day , decide what areas of build to work.
begin fabrication for project.
Install fabricated and ordered parts.
learned how to run a metal lathe and mill.
co workers were a fun group to work with.
Cleaning a test cell and refurbishing track rail.
Fabrication
Pros
Exciting, New things Daily
Cons
Noisy
it's fine
DATA MANAGEMENT ANALYST, ALLIED BENEFITS SYSTEMS (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 12, 2015
they make you work and you get paid. nothing out of the ordinary here
great place to work for, always give great places to work
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 5, 2014
Great recruiters, advisors and work assignments
one of the top staffing agencies in the city
Pros
nice pay
Cons
paid weekly
Overall great opportunities
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILOctober 29, 2014
Advance resources is a temporary agency with many opportunities. There goal is to place where your skill set match your background.
Enjoyed the vareity of work
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 23, 2014
I loved the company that I worked for. Stayed very busy and productive. I stepped out of my comfort zone, and learned about the transportation area. Co-workers were great.
Pros
enjoyed the people i worked with
Cons
can't think of anything
Unethical & Unprofessional
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chicago suburbsJune 26, 2014
As a former contractor with Advanced Resources I strongly caution you to document all contact with this staffing agency every step of the way. This cannot be overstated.

After completing a 6-month assignment with Advanced Resources in 2013, I worked with two different recruiters on average 3x/week for new opportunities. Unfortunately, this continued effort on my part yielded zero (0) employment results with Advanced Resources and I found employment with a larger firm.

On four (4) separate occasions thereafter, Advanced Resources contested my IDES claim. They stated I was not eligible for the unemployment benefits received and contested my eligibility to receive any benefits whatsoever. They falsely claimed weekly contact was not maintained; in addition, they falsely claimed I was not actively seeking work during the time I was unemployed. Remember, this happened to me on four (4) separate occasions.

When I reached out to the Director of Advanced Resources in the Downers Grove office for an explanation, she told me she did not know why I was being pursues in this way, because one of her recruiters stated that I did, indeed, remain in contact with him.

This was an extremely negative and stressful experience, multiplied by four (4), and I won each case against me. All four (4) times.

Documentation is key in every business transaction and can be your source of protection from future problems. Keep a log of all communication and use e-mail to your advantage. Even if you are falsely accused, the facts will speak for themselves and you will win in the end. I did. I won four (4)
  more... times defending myself against the false claims of Advanced Resources.

Be very careful who you align your reputation with.  There are dishonest people within honest businesses who can falsely accuse you in order to deny you of benefits you have earned. One dishonest employee can damage the reputation of an entire organization and cause you undeserved harassment and distress.
Pros
paid weekly and on time
Cons
see review
Wish it could have been longer
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 19, 2014
Great experience but I wish it could have been longer. Learned alot and met some great people