Successful applicants will provide a positive experience to all guests of the establishment by presenting a positive, friendly and helpful attitude to all guests; encourage and process center admissions and gift shop sales; promote North Dakota’s Native American, ranching and rodeo heritage and culture; and, assist in maintaining excellent quality and appearance of our award winning facility.
This is seasonal employment beginning on or about May 1 through September 30 2013.
- Strong customer service and gift shop sales experience
- Proven strong cash handling skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work multiple tasks
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet guests and sell admissions.
- Sell merchandise from gift shops.
- Answer questions and provide insight and direction,
for attractions and events as well as all other attractions and events
- Promote membership, events, activities and services.
- Monitor and maintain integrity of exhibits and archives
- Operate phone, fax, personal computer with variety of software systems including a point of sale system
- Assist with event(s) set-up and tear-down
- General custodial duties i.e., sweeping, vacuum, mop, dust, empty trashcans, etc.
Pay: $9-12.00/hour DOE
Hours: It will be a 40-hour workweek, which will include a shift rotating through weekends and holidays.
Housing will not be provided.
Part-Time may be needed, pending total staffing needs.