Advanced Staffing Professionals is now taking applications for a Window Assembler for a company in Bismarck, ND.
Please contact ASP if interested at 701-751-4858.
Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, or power tools.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses or buildings, using paint, hand tools, or paneling.
- Fill cracks or other defects in plaster or plasterboard and sand patch, using patching plaster, trowel, and sanding tool.
- Cover subfloors with building paper to keep out moisture and lay hardwood, parquet, or wood-strip-block floors by nailing floors to subfloor or cementing them to mastic or asphalt base.
- Perform minor plumbing, welding, or concrete mixing work.
- Select and order lumber or other required materials.
- Construct forms or chutes for pouring concrete.
- Arrange for subcontractors to deal with special areas, such as heating or electrical wiring work.
- Maintain records, document actions, and present written progress reports.
- Apply shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, or decorative paneling to ceilings or walls.
- Work with or remove hazardous material.
- Prepare cost estimates for clients or employers.
Indeed - 18 months ago