Advanced Sterilization Products

Advanced Sterilization Products Employer Reviews

First exposure
QA Senior Technician (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 12, 2014
My first real job after college gave me a taste of what the industry is like. The atmosphere at a workplace and colleagues determines whether or not you decide to stay with the company or not.
A good place to work for past 10 years
Staff Engineer (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 23, 2013
It is very enjoyable and memorable to accomplish 3 medical device products development from concept to market launch by hard-working together with team member and co-works.
A good place to work for past 10 years
Staff Engineer (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 23, 2013
Busy work place
Warehouse Material Handler (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 24, 2012
Pros: the amount of hours available
Cons: temp to hire position
There was always work to be done. I was kept busy and on my towns. Whether I was packaging products for shipment, distributing material to specified locations or receiving material there was always something to be done. I enjoyed working with all my co workers. The work environment was mostly relaxed but there were some high stress days as well. I was – more... required to drive a forklift, order picker and handle hazardous materials which I was certified for by the company. The work wasn't difficult but there was a lot asked of you. – less
A Growing and Evolving Environment
ERP Team Lead (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 5, 2012
ASP is a growing and ever evolving culture. A very challenging environment. The right individual with the right talent and thrive and help the company continue to grow.