Advanced Sterilization Products Employee Reviews in United States

Great Benefits
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 9, 2015
Great long term benefits and love the flexibility of my current role. Company supports furthering your education and offers a pension.
Benefits
Cons
Hard to move up
Good for development, bad for work life balance
Staff Scientist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA 92618February 16, 2015
This job is very challenging and it is rewarding to know that you are affecting the lives of millions of patience by protecting them against infection. The company culture had been very much a blame culture, with factious silo-ed mentality and an overall lack of collaboration and trust. This situation has improved and continues to improve. But it is a company in rebuilding mode and as such, work life balance is not consistent. Additionally, it is difficult to advance without moving across the country. Company business process are in need of further improvement, but the future looks bright.
Pros
challenging, personally rewarding and good for development
Cons
work life balance is way off.
Excellent company, benfits, and customers. Positive atmosphere and work environment.
Field Engineer I (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 28, 2015
Typical day at work:

06:00-06:30 email
06:30-11:30 travel to Little Rock
11:30-14:30 onsite service at various hospitals in Little Rock
14:30-17:30 onsite service at various hospitals in Area
17:30-1830 dinner at restaurant out on the road
18:30-19:00 travel and check-in to hotel/lodging.
19:00-20:00 email and parts usage/ordering/replenishments

-excellent customer relations, the ability to turn customers bad experience into a positive experience.

-ability to solve customers problems.
-excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Pros
excellent company, benefits, co-workers, customers, ability to turn a customer's bad day into a good day by servicing their equipment, providing empathy, and customer relations.
Cons
extremely long days, very extended travel (entire usa) and continous overnight stays away from family.
Productive and fun place to work
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Great place to work. Always striving to improve and innovate. Keeping the customer's interests first as well as maintaining a team oriented atmosphere. Each department works well with one another, cross departmental relations are amazing, resulting in productive work.
Great Atmosphere
Research and Development Microbiology Technician (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 11, 2014
A typical day at work is to come to work and check your email for any further instructions that might be added to your day. Do what needs to be done without being told to do so. Make sure to document all processes that are taken. I learned to manage my time wisely and make sure things are done with precision and accountability. The management is great. They make sure they go over anything that has to be done in great detail. My coworkers come and go, they either go to grad school or find other careers that help them excel in their life. Although everyone at ASP have a great personality and positive attitude. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people around me, the ability to go to school while working, and learning about biomed.
Pros
hours, people, food trucks, learning
Cons
being a temp
Busy work place
Warehouse Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 24, 2012
There was always work to be done. I was kept busy and on my towns. Whether I was packaging products for shipment, distributing material to specified locations or receiving material there was always something to be done. I enjoyed working with all my co workers. The work environment was mostly relaxed but there were some high stress days as well. I was required to drive a forklift, order picker and handle hazardous materials which I was certified for by the company. The work wasn't difficult but there was a lot asked of you.
Pros
the amount of hours available
Cons
temp to hire position
First exposure
QA Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 12, 2014
My first real job after college gave me a taste of what the industry is like. The atmosphere at a workplace and colleagues determines whether or not you decide to stay with the company or not.
A good place to work for past 10 years
Staff Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 23, 2013
It is very enjoyable and memorable to accomplish 3 medical device products development from concept to market launch by hard-working together with team member and co-works.
A Growing and Evolving Environment
ERP Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 5, 2012
ASP is a growing and ever evolving culture. A very challenging environment. The right individual with the right talent and thrive and help the company continue to grow.
Good working environment
Inventory Analyst/Forklift Trainer/Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 7, 2014
ASP is an easy company to work for, but it is almost impossible to move up the latter.