Advanced Technology Group

Advanced Technology Group Employer Reviews

Great place to begin your career in consulting
Consultant/Business Analyst (Former Employee), Missoula, MTMarch 29, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: pay
There are many different types of consulting. ATG is the best place to gain valuable consulting experience. Even if you prefer a different industry outside of technology the lessons you will learn can be applied to almost any industry. The pay is a little low but the culture and work/life balance is great. I would recommend ATG to anyone trying to accelerate – more... their career. – less
I enjoyed working for them.
Project Manager / Senior BA / Remedy Developer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 26, 2012
Pros: see above
Cons: none that i knew of.
They were an excellent contract shop to work for. I had no complaints. Very professional, pleasant, punctual and genuinely interested in how you were doing. Excellent coaching provided. They also treat their contractors to very nice dinners about once a month :-)
Relaxed workplace with high productivity for a little number of employees
Full partner / Director and Sales Manager (Former Employee), Cairo, EgyptAugust 25, 2012
I owned 50% of the company and manged the Sales and Financial Divisions.The hardest part of the job was that I used to work with very little work force and maximize the profit per order. The most enjoyable part is when an order is fully executed correct and with good margins.
JPMorgan was a great place to work
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 2, 2012
Learned a lot about investment management and securities processing.