Advanced Technology Institute Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Ati
Admissions Presenter (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 18, 2017
Down sized and was forced to find employment. Worked as presentation representative and found it very rewarding. However, ATI put too much stress on the employers to make statistics.
Good company
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS AND MARKETING (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 22, 2017
Technical school recruiting and educating students in the trades. Compared to the National trade schools they are small and less equipped. However a good opportunity to get in a good trade
Overall great work environment, great wage,
Heavy Vehicle Technology Instructor (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 9, 2016
4 day work week, I definitely learned as much as I instructed, Leadership and management make an amazing effort to keep good employees. They allow you to influence all course material and lab projects.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
occasional have to work a morning and evening class, but paid a differential for your inconvenience.
Excellent employment opportunities
Student Aid Maritime Welding Shop (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 11, 2016
While working as a teacher's aid, I learned the essentials to welding. The instructors worked with me on a daily basis to ensure that I learned the essentials to becoming a proficient welder.
Great Job
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 16, 2015
This is a great place to work. The atmosphere is very informal and everyone gets along. If you are looking for a steady day to day job this is a great place to start.
Pros
Morale
Cons
Time off
It was an exciting experience working at Advance Technology Institute
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 8, 2014
Everday We would mop,vcaccum,and polish all school floor. Mowed and weedwacked the lawn.Empty all trash and and kept the school surroundings cleans .Also paint the school walls when needed.I learned at this job that you cant rely on your co-workers to finish the job and that you should take your time doing and completing a task.I only had one problem with a co-worker but that was becuase of at hime and personal problems that should have never had escalated to the worl enviroment.The hardest part of the job was completing a tasks and having to making sure my co-workers do his jib so we dont get any complaints
fun learning exprience
Student Worker / Welder Instructor Helper (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 14, 2014
productive.. fun.... learning experience,,, a lot of great people to work with and be around
Pros
learn alot of things
Cons
it was only part-time
A very good vocational college
Tool Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  virginia beach, virginiaApril 12, 2013
ATI has given me the skills which i hope to use in able to further myself and start my career.
Pros
it was a one year program
Cons
welding isn't something you can really learn in a year