Advanced Technology Services

Advanced Technology Services Employee Reviews in United States

current manager is laughable!
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Washingtonville, PAJune 22, 2016
was ok at first..then we got a real clown for site manager. only upper echelon employees are respected, and seems all "managers" (term used loosely) will outright lie to you....worst work experience of my life.
Pros
its a job
Cons
everything else
Network Administrator I (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 12, 2016
ATS is a great place to work. It is a fast paced environment where everyone is friendly and easy to work with. They work with factories and businesses to provide maintenance and repair to factory machines, IT services, and consulting.
Good place to work.
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 7, 2016
Typical day at work would involve coordinating with fellow engineers and mechanics to get work completed on dozers. I have learned a lot while working as an Engineering Tech. I learned how to upload software to dozers, how to coordinate with multiple people to get jobs completed, and I also learned how the power train system works. Overall, it was a great learning experience.
Pros
Great group of guys to work for
Cons
Not knowing if my job was safe
I dont recommend working here to advance your career or even support a family on the pay scale.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 1, 2016
When hired I was told there would be many opportunities to learn new skills and advance through experience and training. These things did not happen even after repeated request for placement and or assignment of jobs/task to advance and improve my experiences. Then the raises were insulting less than 1%. My experience and technical training were not utilized here and I was used as a somebody to perform task that someone with no education could have performed. This could be the reason they had little retention and poor reviews from previous employees I had encountered, after I informed them who my employer was, during and after the fact. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Most everyone I worked with there was looking for another job.
Environment
Wireless Fatigue Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mossville, ILJune 1, 2016
Overall, not a bad place to work. Being a contracted service provider, the job security is a little stressful at times. Sometimes employee progression isn't communicated between out-going and incoming supervisors so advancement is sometimes frustrating.
Management is the Problem.
Maintenance Technician II (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 1, 2016
Sarasota site has fired 4 tech in the last 3 month, your just a number. years of service to the company don't mean a thing. I you want a Temp job and no respect, go ahead a apply.
5 managers in 5 months
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, INMay 23, 2016
Not a good place to work at all. No room for advancement. I have had five managers in four months. The new manager brings in his friends from his old job and makes them lead men.
no complaints slack on training
Maintenance Lead Tech/Maintence Tech (Current Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SC /New berry SCMay 20, 2016
not at this time I still employed by this company I enjoy the type of work I do here, very versatile.Able to make decisions with out supervisor input
Much better than the previous shop.
Contract Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAMay 19, 2016
I actually came to them with a place of employment, start date, etc. They took me in and treated me as family. This was my first assignment with them.
A day at Advanced Technology Services
Crib Attendant (Former Employee) –  Roxboro, NCMay 17, 2016
Each morning we would have a safety meet and /or up date on what happen the shift before.It helped a lot to let you know what was gone on and what else needed to be done.I learned a lot about the internet.The safety lesson we had to do on line made you think about think a home before you done them. So, this was a good think.For a total the company and guys were good.
Pros
People worked with each other.
Cons
Did get but 20 min for lunch

Want to know more about Advanced Technology Services?

Ask a question
good company
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTMay 9, 2016
good company very family oriented and happy to work with you on several aspects of life. great company with excellent values
Close to home
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMay 3, 2016
Maintenance Tech . Maintain all plant production equipment, and
Plant air, water, utilities. Air conditioners, Presses, Hydraulic systems, and Pm's, plus upgrades.
Pros
Benifets
Cons
Epoxy powder
Hard but interesting and satisfying work
Maintenance Tech II (Current Employee) –  Oxford, MSMay 3, 2016
your opinion is listen to and respected.
Advancement opportunities for usually only if you want to relocate.
decent pay and benefits.
High paced production/assembly environment
Facility Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 2, 2016
Responsible for Contractor and facility management, and Reliability issues on production equipment. Managing quotes, invoices project management, Cost savings on equipment downtime issues and downtime tracking. Direct management of 5 facility technicians.
Pros
descent pay, reasonable time off
Cons
its a contract company, no job security
great job
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 20, 2016
• Assisted in the Human Resources department
• Set up testing for potential employees
instructed people on what they need and where to go.
Pros
the job was in Florida and the hours were great
Cons
the job ended
technology
Data Integrity Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 18, 2016
Wasnt a terrible place to work. I just feel like customers were often promised things that could not be done which put myself and others in awkward positions.
Pros
uplifting place while your on their good side.
Cons
too much travel etc
Site Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKApril 12, 2016
Best Job I have ever had. Great Manager and benifits. The people are great and the stress levels are low. They believe in a family first culture
Difficult to Work For
Engineering Manager & Reliability Engineer (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHApril 10, 2016
It was difficult to work for these guys. Training was a joke and did not give you the tools to succeed. Also the management is poor to say the least.
Great Place to work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Thomasville, GAMarch 29, 2016
Good culture and work environment. They will work with you on balancing your home life with your work life. The people are well above average to work with.
Pros
Good co-workers, good culture
Cons
Communication sometime too slow to be useful.
IT Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIMarch 9, 2016
Good place to work, if you like contract work. I loved my fellow associates. Management needs to provide more opportunity for growth.
Pros
Fellow employees/associates
Cons
Opportunity for long-term growth within company