We are looking for an experienced QA Analyst who will be responsible for supporting requests from Human Resources, Finance, Procurements and Property Management business applications. Most applications are built on Java, Oracle and/or PowerBuilder.
Job Role :
- Collaborate with the agile teams to understand requirements and plan testing efforts to complement and facilitate effective execution of development projects.
- Collaborate with developers in creating testable "Definition of Done" acceptance criteria for each user story.
- Write test plans, scripts for each user story based upon acceptance criteria.
- Perform regression testing on legacy applications as necessary.
- Write test scripts for legacy application based upon new requirements as necessary.
- Constantly review and improve test scripts and code design with subsequent releases of applications.
- Prepare back-end data using PL/SQL in support of web-based GUI testing.
Candidates must have:
- 4+ years experience in testing J2EE web-based applications.
- 2+ years experience writing simple PL/SQL queries (insert/update).
- 1+ years experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience using WATIR (Web Application Testing in Ruby) a plus.
- Experience using IBM Rational Jazz (specifically, Rational Quality Manager and Rational Team Concert) a plus
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment a plus.
Contact me if you’re interested in this position 'suma.kumar at advancedtechsol.com'