The candidate will be responsible for making modifications & customization to the existing system reports as well as creating new reports for management. Duties will include validating report data, converting Crystal Reports to SSRS, managing user’s access/subscriptions, and ensuring that reports are delivered on schedule.
The right candidate should be able to embrace and thrive in an environment of constantly shifting priorities. The company is in growth mode and each team member has to wear many hats at once.
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- GP (Microsoft Great Plains)
- Crystal Report experience
- CRM 2011 knowledge
- Knowledge in database development including performance tuning in a SQL Server environment using Transact SQL highly desirable
- Strong extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) skills using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Transact-SQL; fluency with best practices for ETL design and development and
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) a plus
- experience with MySQL, application development
- Visual Basic
Advanced problem-solving and knowledge of industry to help support the various systems and data sources for reporting. Additionally, light day-to-day database administration functions may be required to fine-tune systems for optimal performance.
Must be able to utilize SQL Server's SSRS to present report data that is most meaningful and readily accessible to end-users.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines
- Capable of managing fairly complex reporting projects
- Proficiency in SQL, SQL Reporting Services, Visual Studio, .NET 2.0
- Associate degree or higher in a computer or business related discipline.
- Proficient with MS SQL Server, MS GP, MS CRM
- 5 years' experience of programming and/or report generation with report writing tools such as SSRS, Crystal Reports, etc.
- Visual Basic, HTML, and .NET.
Advanced Test Equipment Corp is a well established (Since 1981) growing company in the Sorrento Valley area of San Diego. No freelance work. No relocation paid. Salary and benefits after 90 days. Come join our exciting company with a great team!
Submit resume AND salary requirement
Since 1981, Advanced Test Equipment Rentals has grown into a world wide high tech equipment rentals company. We thrive on our commitment to...