Must have min experience 5 years with CMS (preferably Kentico), ASP, SEO (organic and ppc), Web Design and a solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to data handling.
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications from teams and customers
- Development of robust, innovative and user-friendly web applications, including consumer-facing web experiences.
- Implement web interfaces using standard HTML/CSS/jQuery practices.
- Contribute to web marketing projects including SEO optimization, data analytic tagging, social media data tracking, public relations and other client initiatives.
- Coordinate and create new web properties
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing marketing environment
- Effectively troubleshoot production/development environments and provide Level of Effort (LOE) for resolution
- Identify need for improvement [ process, tools, training] based on trends, team input, project findings, etc. and help set priorities for identified improvement items
- Design, create and program web applications.
- Manage and communicate project timelines, statuses and deliverables.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project delivery.
- Enterprise software applications
- Browser plug-ins
- Module manipulation
- Style Sheets
- Mobile and tablet applications
- Analytics or visualization
Expert in ASP.NET 1.1 - 4.0+ in C#
Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2005+ and T-SQL
Working knowledge of VB (for legacy applications)
Experience with transactional, e-commerce applications and payment processing systems, or similar
Proficient in MS Developer Studio 2005 - 2012 and TFS, including application build/deployment
Knowledge and experience with creating and consuming web services
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent communication and organizational skills, must be a team player.
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop) is a plus
- Experience in Web Content Management System a plus
Experience with creating, maintain and running SQL queries
- Experience with search engine optimization techniques, social media tools, and other online marketing strategies
Experience with mobile apps/mobile development
BS in computer science or equivalent.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Ability to stay focused and deliver on time and on budget
Participate in scoping and planning work
High energy person
Advanced Test Equipment Corp is a well established (Since 1981) growing company. Its an exciting time to join our team! Salary and benefits after 90 days.